|Musical by ANGERME|
|Engeki Joshibu Theater Chronology|
|Previous||Pharaoh no Haka (2017)|
|Next||Bokutachi Karen na Shounen Gasshoudan (2017)|
Yumemiru Television (夢見るテレビジョン) is an Engeki Joshibu musical starring ANGERME, as well as Sudo Maasa, Nakajima Saki and Takase Kurumi. It will run from October 5 to October 15, 2017 at Zenrosai Hall/Space Zero in Shinjuku.
In the Showa 40s (1965 to 1974),
Reaching from beyond the cathode ray tube was a glittering and sparkling dream world.
Despite outcry and rejection, the TV industry still clung on desperately.
As always, there were tears and laughter, and hopes and failures.
Starring ANGERME, they deliver a story about the legendary TV show everyone was crazy about and the people who made it.
- From ANGERME
- Wada Ayaka as Ikegami Fumie (池神 ふみ恵), the female producer
- Nakanishi Kana as Oume Naofumi (青梅 尚史), the chief director
- Takeuchi Akari as Sayama Sotaro (佐山 宗太郎), an advertising agent
- Katsuta Rina as Saotome Kunihiko (早乙女 邦彦), the head of the production department
- Murota Mizuki as Tsukioka Masumi (月丘 万寿美), a popular singer
- Sasaki Rikako as Hashiba Kenichiro (橋場 剣一郎), a popular actor
- Kamikokuryo Moe as Kawai Hanako (河合 花子) (Lead role), a girl aspiring to become a director
- Kasahara Momona as Nitta Chiyo (新田 千代), the make-up artist
- Funaki Musubu as Ishizaka Chosuke (石坂 長介), a young broadcast writer
- Kawamura Ayano as Hoshi Michiru (星 みちる), Hashiba's assistant
- From Hello Pro Kenshuusei
- Takase Kurumi as Kutsumi (くつみ), the older sister of the duo The Cashew Nuts (ザ・カシューナッツ) / Other
- From Engeki Joshibu
- Sudo Maasa as Fukutomi Kazutoyo (福富 一豊), a young company president and the sponsor
- Ishii Anna as Atsumi (あつみ), the younger sister of the duo The Cashew Nuts / Other
- Nakajima Saki as Akechi Yoko (明智 容子), a female writer
- Script: Ota Yoshinari
- Director: Yoshida Ken (TBS Television)
- Music: Wada Shunsuke
- Choreography: YOSHIKO
- Producer: Niwa Tamon Andrew (BS-TBS)
- This is the first Engeki Joshibu musical to feature Nakajima Saki and her first theatrical production since 2013.
- This is the second appearance in an Engeki Joshibu musical made by a fictional singing duo named The Cashew Nuts, who are an homage to the real life duo The Peanuts. The Cashew Nuts first appeared in Kizetsu Suru Hodo Aishiteru! as sisters named Natsumi (played by Yanagawa Nanami) and Mutsumi (played by Funaki Musubu).