Yoshihashi Kurumi, February 2014
|Also Known As||Kurumin (くるみん?)|
|Born||September 22, 1999|
|Occupation||Idol, Singer, Actress, Model|
|Agency||UP-FRONT AGENCY (2011-2012)|
UP-FRONT PROMOTION (2012-2014)
|Associated Acts||Hello Pro Kenshuusei, Team Okai|
|Hello Pro Kenshuusei Information|
|Left||November 4, 2014.|
Yoshihashi Kurumi was born on September 22, 1999 in Chiba, Japan to a couple whose names are undisclosed.
Yoshihashi appeared in the drama Suugaku♥Joshi Gakuen as Hakkeijima Natsu.
She participated in Morning Musume 11th Generation ~Suppin Utahime~ Audition, but failed to pass.
On February 23, Yoshihashi participated as a back dancer at Mano Erina's graduation concert.
On April 4 to April 9, Yoshihashi participated in the stage play Ikinuku Kiseki ~Juu Nenme no Negai~.
Yoshihashi participated as opening act and a back dancer in the Morning Musume '14 Concert Tour Haru ~Evolution~.
On November 4, it was revealed that she had ended her Kenshuusei training.
Yoshihashi has a younger brother. She also has two pet rabbits, one named Chako and the other named Cinnamon.
When Yoshihashi joined Hello Pro Egg, she was a sixth year elementary school student. As of April 2014, she is currently attending her third year of middle school.
The following list are notable friendships Yoshihashi Kurumi has acquired:
Here is a list of nicknames that was used to refer to Yoshihashi Kurumi:
- Kurumin (くるみん): Official nickname, given her since Hello Pro Egg.
- Specialty: Dancing
- Hobbies: Music appreciation
- Motto: "Kanzen nenshou" (完全燃焼; Complete burning)
- Likes: Relay race
- Favorite Food: Surume (Dried Shredded Squid)
- Favorite Subject: Japanese
- Least Favorite Subject: Math
- Favorite Color: Purple
- Favorite Sports: Basketball
- Favorite Hello! Project Song: "Shabondama"
- Looks up to: Wada Ayaka, Michishige Sayumi, Kusumi Koharu
Discography Featured InEdit
Hello Pro KenshuuseiEdit
- [2013~2014] ~Onedari Entame!~ Hapi★Pure
-  Suugaku♥Joshi Gakuen (数学♥女子学園) (as Hakkeijima Natsu)
-  Ikinuku Kiseki ~Juu Nenme no Negai~ (イキヌクキセキ〜十年目の願い〜)
- [2013.12.21] CD Journal (with Tanabe Nanami, Murota Mizuki & Hamaura Ayano)
- [2014.05.20] CD Journal (with Tanabe Nanami, Sasaki Rikako & Inaba Manaka)
- She won the judge's special award for dance performance at the Hello Pro Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2014 ~Haru no Koukai Jitsuryoku Shindan Test~.
- She is a fan of S/mileage and Morning Musume.
- She wants to be an idol with a beautiful smile that is admired by others.
- She wants people to notice her dancing.
- In the March 2014 issue of Gekkan Entame, she was ranked the best at MC and most reliable in Hello Pro Kenshuusei.
- She joined Hello Pro Kenshuusei because she longed to be an idol since she was little. Since joining, she has come to love singing and dancing more.
- For her, the hardest thing about joining Hello Pro Kenshuusei was when she couldn't sing something and when her Kenshuusei kouhai debuted before her.
- On a rainy day she would go to a pet shop and watch the puppies, or sing the song "I WISH" by Morning Musume.
- When she went on a trip to Disney, she bought Michishige Sayumi a Daisy Duck T-shirt.
- She participated in the Morning Musume 9th Generation Audition and later joined Hello Pro Kenshuusei.
- In Team Okai she covered Iikubo Haruna.
- She was jealous of Kaneko Rie and Murota Mizuki when they were chosen to be backdancers for Michishige Sayumi.
- She wanted to try singing "Shabondama" by Morning Musume.
- Her rival in Hello Pro Kenshuusei was Hamaura Ayano.
- Her dream is to debut in Hello! Project. She's loved Morning Musume for a long time, and would be happy to join a new unit. In UTB+ Vol. 22 released on October 9, 2014 she said that her dream is to go on a world tour.
- She doesn't have much self-confidence. Every time she looks around her and sees people more skilled than her, she gets down on herself.
- Tsunku's comments: "Growing your skill as a singer is your fastest route. It might be good to copy a Western style of singing or something like that. If you can make your impressions of them good, then your singing will get better just as much. Your dancing has gotten good. Your facial expressions are also good."
Yoshihashi Family TreeEdit
- Official Profile (Archived)
- Hello Pro Kenshuusei blogs: March 2012, June 2012, September 2012, December 2012, March 2013, June 2013, December 2013, 2014 Test
- Morning Musume/C-ute tour blog