Yanagawa Nanami promoting "Good Boy Bad Girl"
|Also Known As||Yanamin (やなみん?)|
|Born||January 6, 2002|
|Agency||UP-FRONT PROMOTION (2015-)|
|Associated Acts||Hello Pro Kenshuusei, Country Girls, Juice=Juice, Shimadagawa|
|Country Girls Information|
|Joined||November 5, 2015|
|Generation||6th Generation (Unofficial)|
|Debut Single||Boogie Woogie LOVE / Koi wa Magnet / Ranrarun ~Anata ni Muchuu~|
|Time in Group||1 Year, 7 Months, 23 Days|
|Joined||June 26, 2017|
|Time in Group||0 Years, 0 Months, 2 Days|
|Hello Pro Kenshuusei Information|
|Joined||April 1, 2015|
|Graduated||December 13, 2015|
|“||I'd like to become an idol like Momochi-senpai, known by many, I'd like to polish up my MC-ing, my talking skills, even further!||”|
–Yanagawa Nanami, November 2015
She initially joined Hello! Project as an Hello Pro Kenshuusei on April 1, 2015 and was formally introduced on May 4, 2015. She was introduced as a Country Girls member on November 5, 2015 alongside Funaki Musubu.
Yanagawa was born on January 6, 2002 in Kanagawa, Japan.
In mid-2014, she participated in Morning Musume '14 (Golden) Audition!, but failed. After failing the audition, she participated in the Hello Pro Kenshuusei audition as she still wanted to be an idol under Hello! Project.
In early 2015, Yanagawa auditioned for Hello Pro Kenshuusei after failing a Morning Musume audition and successfully passed. She officially joined the trainee program on April 1, 2015 and was officially announced as a member on April 27 alongside Ono Mizuho, Nakano Rion, Maeda Kokoro, Akiyama Mao, Kanatsu Mizuki, Kasahara Momona and Okamoto Honoka. She was formally introduced and participated in Hello Pro Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2015 ~Haru no Koukai Jitsuryoku Shindan Test~ on May 4. In the test event, she performed "Romance no Tochuu."
On November 5, it was announced at Country Girls' first anniversary event that she would be joining the group alongside Funaki Musubu. She concluded her trainee activities following the November/December Nama Tamago Show performance.
On March 9, Yanagawa debuted alongside Funaki Musubu in Country Girls's 3rd single, "Boogie Woogie LOVE / Koi wa Magnet / Ranrarun ~Anata ni Muchuu~."
On January 12, Yanagawa celebrated her 15th birthday at a special event titled Country Girls Yanagawa Nanami Birthday Event 2017, which featured two performances at Mt.RAINIER HALL.
On June 9, it was announced that Country Girls would be ceasing regular activities and that three of the members, including Yanagawa, would be transferring to other Hello! Project groups for their main activities as concurrent members. On June 26, through a special episode of Hello! Project Station, it was announced that she would be joining Juice=Juice as a new member along with Danbara Ruru from Hello Pro Kenshuusei. They will begin performing with the group in the Hello! Project 2017 SUMMER concert tour.
When Yanagawa joined Country Girls in November 2015, she was a first year middle school student. She graduated from middle school on March 9, 2017 and will begin high school in April.
The following list are notable friendships Yanagawa Nanami has acquired:
Yanagawa's given name, Nanami, is a repeated phonetic character (奈々; nana) combined with "beauty" (美; mi).
Her mother decided on the name "Nanami" because it sounded cute. She was originally only going to be named "Nana", but because both her mother and grandmother had "mi" at the end of their names, it was changed to "Nanami".
- Name: Yanagawa Nanami (梁川奈々美)
- Nicknames: Yanamin (やなみん), Naa-chan (なーちゃん)
- Birthdate: January 6, 2002
- Birthplace: Kanagawa, Japan
- Blood Type: A
- Height: 150cm
- Western Zodiac: Capricorn
- Hello! Project Status:
- Country Girls Color: Purple (2015-)
- Hello! Project Groups:
- Specialty: That I can play the alto sax♪
- Hobbies: Reading, computer, collecting cute things
- Favorite Music Genre: Jazz, J-pop
- Favorite Sport: Vaulting horse
- Motto: "Kokorozashi wa ha ni tsutsumu" (志は葉に包む; Also with few minds, I am kind)
- Favorite Food: Cherries, cheese
- Least Favorite Food: Green onion
- Favorite Color: Pink
- Charm Points: Pale skin and smile
- Favorite Hello! Project Songs: "Ai no Gundan", "Shabadaba Doo~"
- Looks Up To: Michishige Sayumi, Miyamoto Karin
- [2017.05.xx] Greeting ~Yanagawa Nanami・Funaki Musubu~
- [2016.xx.xx] Country Girls Yanagawa Namani & Funaki Musubu FC Event 2016
- [2017.xx.xx] Country Girls Yamaki Risa & Yanagawa Nanami Birthday Event 2017
-  Kizetsu Suru Hodo Aishiteru!
- [2017-] Test no Hanamichi (テストの花道) (Regular)
- She can treat anything as having a bright side.
- She's too quick to say what she's thinking.
- Michishige Sayumi is what led her to aim for becoming a Hello! Project idol.
- She has the same first name as former Hello Pro Kenshuusei member Tanabe Nanami, although the Kanji used for her name is different.
- Her future dream is to be an idol known as Hello! Project's "ace".
- She feels a sense of accomplishment every time she improves.
- She also wants to develop her own character and bring that out more.
- She started playing saxophone when she was invited to join band by one of her seniors at school.
- Her rival in Hello Pro Kenshuusei was Funaki Musubu, and she wanted to debut with her. In Fall 2015 the two debuted in Country Girls together, fulfilling this wish.
- She is the first of her Hello Pro Kenshuusei generation to be promoted.
- Gallery:Yanagawa Nanami
- List:Yanagawa Nanami Discography Featured In
- List:Yanagawa Nanami Concert & Event Appearances
Youngest member of Juice=Juice
- ↑ JIJI PRESS
- ↑ http://news.dwango.jp/2015/11/15/62587/idol/2/
- ↑ "ハロプロ研修生 新メンバー加入！" (in Japanese). Hello! Project Official Website. 2015-04-27.
- ↑ "カントリー・ガールズ 新メンバー加入決定！" (in Japanese). Hello! Project. 2015-11-05.
- ↑ "カントリー・ガールズの今後の活動について" (in Japanese). Hello! Project. 2017-06-10.
- ↑ "[EN] Concerning the future activities of Country Girls." UP-FRONT LINK. 2017-06-10.
- ↑ "ハロ！ステ号外 ～ハロー！プロジェクト2017新体制決定スペシャル～" (in Japanese). Hello! Project Station (via YouTube). 2017-06-26.
- ↑ "ハロー！プロジェクト 新体制について" (in Japanese). Hello! Project. 2017-06-26.
- ↑ "[EN] Concerning the new organization in Hello! Project." UP-FRONT LINK. 2017-06-26.
- ↑ http://ameblo.jp/countrygirls/entry-12255162337.html
- ↑ Pocket Morning. 2016-11-11. (Translation by Ro-kun)
- ↑ 12.0 12.1 BOMB! Magazine, June 2015 Issue. Date Published: 2015-05-09.
|Country Musume / Country Girls|
|Hello Pro Kenshuusei|