|Keep Honest Material|
Please help this wiki community keep honest material by adding reference.
Any out of the ordinary information without references will be removed within 3 months.
|Yajima Maimi, April 2018|
|Also Known As||Maimiii (まいみぃ～?)|
|Born||February 7, 1992|
|Occupation||Idol, Singer, Actress, Model|
|Agency||UP-FRONT AGENCY (2002-2012)|
UP-FRONT PROMOTION (2012-2017)
J.P ROOM (2017-)
|Associated Acts||℃-ute, Hello! Project Kids, ZYX, High-King, DIY♡, Cat's♥Eye 7, Mellowquad, H.P. All Stars, Mobekimasu, Hello! Project Station Dance Club, 6 Pack, Shimadagawa|
|Joined||June 11, 2005|
|Member Color|| (2009-2017) Red|
|Debut Single||Massara Blue Jeans|
|Last Single||To Tomorrow / Final Squall / The Curtain Rises|
|Graduated||June 12, 2017|
|Time in Group||12 Years, 2 Days|
Yajima Maimi (矢島舞美) is a Japanese singer. She is a former idol under Hello! Project as the leader of ℃-ute and leader of Hello! Project. She was also a member of the SATOYAMA movement unit DIY♡ and the SATOUMI movement unit Mellowquad.
Yajima Maimi was born on February 7, 1992 in Saitama, Japan.
Yajima Maimi first joined Hello! Project on June 30 as one of the fifteen children chosen from the Hello! Project Kids auditions after performing "♡Momoiro Kataomoi♡" by Matsuura Aya. She made her debut the same year in the movie Koinu Dan no Monogatari, taking on one of the main roles as an antagonist.
In 2003, Yajima became a member of the unit ZYX, which released two singles before it became inactive.
In 2004, Berryz Koubou was formed, with the intention of rotating the kids throughout the unit. Yajima didn't make the original pick, and the idea was eventually dropped.
In 2005, the remaining seven in Hello! Project Kids formed ℃-ute. Although it was Umeda Erika, being the oldest, who was originally chosen to be the group's leader, she did not believe herself responsible for the task, and so the position was passed down to the second oldest, Yajima Maimi.
℃-ute did not make their official debut until late in 2006, with their first official single released in February of 2007.
Aside from leading ℃-ute, Yajima also became the sub-captain of Little Gatas, the Hello! Project Kids futsal team.
Yajima co-hosted ℃-ute's weekly radio program, Cutie Party. She took over the role when Murakami Megumi left the group. Yajima also collaborated with Abe Natsumi to release the single 16sai no Koi Nante on January 16.
Yajima was selected to be a member of Hello! Project's new unit, High-King.
On March 11, Kojina (President of Mirai CO) revealed in his blog that Yajima and Fukuda Kanon would be participating in the movie Fuyu no Kaidan. The film hit theaters on May 23. Yajima was the movie's protagonist, and had the role of "exterminating evil spirits/ghosts." She also starred in a play called Shin Gumi 10nen 7gatsu Kouen Ran.
In January, it was announced that Yajima would be in a movie titled Black Angels.
On August 7th, it was announced that Yajima would be in a movie titled Zomvideo. The movie was released in 2012.
From May 15 to May 17, Yajima starred in a new stage play titled Theatre in the Round.
On July 20, it was announced that Yajima was one of the chosen members to form the SATOYAMA movement unit DIY♡. The unit released an indies single, titled "Forefore ~Forest For Rest~ / Boys be ambitious!" (with GREEN FIELDS), on November 7.
On July 25, it was announced that Yajima would be performing in an stage play titled CAT'S♥EYE, based on a manga. She also became a member of the group Cat's♥Eye 7 to promote the musical. The stage play ran from September 22 to September 30.
From November 21 to December 2, Yajima and Tokunaga Chinami performed in an stage play titled Sugar Spot.
On March 2, at Forest For Rest ~SATOYAMA e Ikou~ SATOYAMA movement in YOKOHAMA, Yajima was announced as a member of the new SATOUMI movement unit, Mellowquad.
On February 5~7, Yajima, Nakajima Saki, and Hagiwara Mai celebrated their birthday. The special event was called Yajima Maimi, Nakajima Saki, & Hagiwara Mai 2014 Birthday Event, the event featured six performances in Saitama, Osaka, and Tokyo.
On February 12, it was announced Yajima would be appearing on the TV Tokyo drama "Urero mi Taiken Shoujo" Season 3, starring Hayami Akari, on February 21.
On October 8, it was confirmed in an interview with Michishige Sayumi that Yajima would be the next Hello! Project leader once Michishige graduated on November 26. This made Yajima the first Hello! Project leader not from Morning Musume.
On January 1, it was announced Yajima was chosen as the plus model for H!P Digital Books.
On February 5, 6, and 8, Yajima, Nakajima Saki, and Hagiwara Mai celebrated their birthdays in a special event called ℃-ute Yajima Maimi・Nakajima Saki・Hagiwara Mai Birthday Event 2015. The event featured four performances in Tokyo.
On November 12, it was announced that Yajima would be starring in the MV for "I Still Love You (Japanese Ver.)" by MAGIC POWER, a Taiwanese band.
On February 7, Yajima and Hagiwara Mai celebrated their birthdays at a special event called ℃-ute Yajima Maimi & Hagiwara Mai Birthday Event 2016. The event featured three performances in Tokyo.
On December 31 at the Hello! Project COUNTDOWN PARTY 2016 ~GOOD BYE & HELLO!~, Yajima announced that Wada Ayaka would succeed her as the 6th leader of Hello! Project with Fukumura Mizuki as the sub-leader from 2017.
On February 7, Yajima and Hagiwara Mai celebrated their birthdays at a joint event called ℃-ute Yajima Maimi & Hagiwara Mai Birthday Event 2017, featuring two performances in Tokyo.
On October 19, ISEKI released a music video for his original song "Machi", which features Yajima as the backing vocalist and also his lover in the music video. The song was released in ISEKI's third mini album AOR FLAVA -silky red- on October 25.
On October 23, Yajima performed two new solo songs titled "Ashita, Shiranai Kaze ni Fukarete" and "Kore Kara Tobinotteku Mirai" for her Hello! Project 20 Shuunen Kinen Zen'yasai ~One by One~ solo live. Both songs were digitally released on November 17.
On November 10, Yajima's profile was added to J.P ROOM. On the same day, Yajima was announced as a cast member in the special drama Oedo Robocon. It was a collaboration between R no Housoku, a variety TV show on the NHK Education channel, and Kosen Robocon, a high school robotics contest that is celebrating its 30th anniversary. The special aired on November 27.
On December 22, Yajima released a book titled Nonbiri, Sarigenaku, Funwari to..
Yajima appeared as a guest at Japan Expo Thailand 2018, where she performed and held a meet and greet on January 27.
On March 10, Yajima held the Yajima Maimi Fanclub Event Maimi's Squall, which featured two shows at Yamano Hall.
On June 18, Yajima starred opposite of Toshiyuki Someya in the second of TV Tokyo Plus's three-part web short series Living Room Nite, which focuses on conversations between three different couples set in a living room.
On August 21, she announced that she would star as the character Ichinoyama Yuko in the NTV drama Pretty ga Oosugiru which will begin airing on October 18.
From September 14 to September 24, she will star as the lead actress in the stage play LADY OUT LAW!.
From October 6 to October 14, she will hold the Yajima Maimi Solo LIVE 2018 ~Yajimans Dai Shuugou!~.
From November 2 to November 4, she will hold the Yajima Maimi Fanclub Tour Maimi's Travel Yajimans Aki no Dai Undoukai in Fukushima 2paku 3ka no Tabi.
Yajima most notably gets along with the other ℃-ute members.
Yajima was given the name Maimi because she was born with the feeling she had "beautifully (美; mi) flown (舞; mai) down".
- Name: Yajima Maimi (矢島舞美)
- Birth Date: February 7, 1992
- Birthplace: Saitama, Saitama Prefecture, Japan
- Nickname: Maimiii (まいみぃ～), Yaji (やじ), Maimi (まいみ), Miitan (みぃたん), Yajisan (やじさん), Yassui
- Blood Type: O
- Height: 166.4 cm 
- Western Zodiac: Aquarius
- Eastern Zodiac: Monkey
- Audition Song: ♡Momoiro Kataomoi♡
- Hello! Project Status:
- 2002-06-30: Member
- 2005-06-11: ℃-ute member and leader
- 2017-06-12: Left (℃-ute disbands)
- Years in ℃-ute: 12 Years
- Official Kaomoji: 从*・ゥ・)
- ℃-ute Color:
- Pink (2006-2009)
- Red (2009-2017)
- DIY♡ Color: Red
- Cat's♥Eye 7 Color: Light Blue
- Hello! Project Groups:
- Shuffle Groups:
- Strong Point: Steadily putting in effort
- Weak Point: Being shy
- Habit: Saving food I love the most till the last moment.
- Special Skill: Horizontal bar, hula hoop, unicycle.
- Hobbies: Making bee mascots, writing letters to friends
- Favorite Color: White, green, yellow, pink, light blue, yellow-green
- Favorite Flower: Hibiscus, cosmos, lily of the valley
- Disliked Thing/Thing to do: Getting shots and anything else that hurts
- Scared of: Snakes, bugs, monsters.
- Favorite Subject: Physical Education
- Favorite Movie: Home Alone (all three)
- Favorite Book: Fuuchan no Harmonica
- Favorite Word: "Zenryoku toukyuu!!" (Go all out)
- Favorite Season: Spring
- Favorite Food: Quail eggs, umeboshi, fruits, cherries, meat
- Least Favorite Food: Fish, Liver, ginger, wasabi, sea urchin
- Favorite Animal: Dogs (they're too cute)
- Favorite Hello! Project Song: I WISH
- Favorite Song in the Past: "Dango 3 Kyoudai" by Hayami Kentarou and Shigemori Ayumi (with Hidamari Kids and Dango Chorus),
- Charm Point: Silky hair
- [2010.12.10] Seinaru Kane ga Hibiku Yoru
- [2011.03.02] Egao ni Namida ~THANK YOU! DEAR MY FRIENDS~
- [2011.03.30] Kousui
- [2007.04.18] Natsu DOKI Lipstick
- [2009.01.28] Seishun Song
- [2010.02.24] Lonely girl's night
- [2012.04.18] Kimi wa Jitensha Watashi wa Densha de Kitaku
- [2013.02.06] Ame
- [2009.04.29] 17's
- [2010.06.23] Fix no E
- [2011.03.27] Kaifuu (e-Hello! DVD)
- [2011.08.30] a foggy doll (e-Hello! DVD)
- [2011.09.30] a rainy day (e-Hello! DVD)
- [2011.11.12] Imagine classic (e-Hello! DVD)
- [2012.12.19] Chelsie
- [2013.06.06] My Museum Special DVD
- [2013.12.16] Smiling sky (e-Hello! DVD)
- [2014.04.09] Blue Wind
- [2014.12.23] Ways (e-Hello! Blu-ray)
- [2015.10.21] Flowing
- [2016.09.28] Watashi no Kisetsu
- [2007.04.27] Maimi (舞美)
- [2008.01.27] Sou Sola (爽・空)
- [2009.04.24] 17
- [2010.06.05] Yajima Maimi Shashinkan 2008-2010 (矢島舞美写真館 2008-2010) (Compilation PB)
- [2011.11.27] Tabioto (タビオト)
- [2012.11.27] Hatchi (ハタチ)
- [2013.05.27] My Museum (マイミュージアム)
- [2013.10.15] Glass to Mizu (ガラスと水)
- [2014.03.27] PURE EYES
- [2015.08.21] Nobody knows23
- [2016.08.27] Hitori no Kisetsu
-  Koinu Dan no Monogatari (仔犬ダンの物語)
-  Fuyu no Kaidan ~Boku to Watashi to Obaachan no Monogatari~ (冬の怪談 ~ぼくとワタシとおばあちゃんの物語~)
-  Black Angels (ブラック・エンジェルズ)
-  Ousama Game (王様ゲーム) (as Hamura Reiko)
-  Zomvideo (ゾンビデ)
-  Black Angels 2 (ブラック・エンジェルズ2)
-  Black Angels 3 (ブラック・エンジェルズ3)
- [2002-2007] Hello! Morning (ハロー! モーニング)
- [2007-2008] Haromoni@ (ハロモニ@)
-  Berikyuu! (ベリキュー!)
- [2008-2009] Yorosen! (よろセン!)
-  Bijou Houdan (美女放談) (2 episodes)
- [2010-] Piramekiino G (ピラメキーノG) ("Zakkuri Senshi Piramekid" corner)
- [2010-2011] Bijo Gaku (美女学)
- [2011-2012] Hello Pro! TIME (ハロプロ！ＴＩＭＥ)
- [2012-2013] Hello! SATOYAMA Life (ハロー！ＳＡＴＯＹＡＭＡライフ)
-  U! Style (遊!Style)
- [2014-] The Girls Live
-  ℃-ute no Challenge TV (℃-uteのチャレンジTV)
- [2017-] Furusato no Yume
-  Mannequin Girls (マネキン・ガールズ)
-  Suugaku♥Joshi Gakuen (数学♥女子学園)
-  Urero mi Taiken Shoujo (ウレロ☆未体験少女)
-  Naze Toudouin Seiya 16sai wa Kanojo ga Dekinai no ka? (episode #3)
-  Good Morning Call (episodes #15-17)
-  Oedo Robocon (大江戸ロボコン)
-  Pretty ga Oosugiru (プリティが多すぎる) (as Ichinoyama Yuko)
-  Living Room Nite (リビングルームにて)
-  Neruko wa ℃-ute
-  Keitai Shosetsuka
-  Atarumo Hakke!?
-  Romantic ni Yoroshiku (ロマンチックにヨロシク)
-  Ran (らん)
-  Akuma no Tsubuyaki
-  Ran-2011 New Version!!- (らん―2011 New version!!―)
-  Real Etude Minna no Ie (リアルエチュード みんなの家)
-  Sengoku Jieitai
-  Theater in The Round (青山円形劇場)
-  CAT'S♥EYE
-  Sugar Spot (シュガースポット)
-  Sakura no Hanataba
-  Taklimakan (タクラマカン)
-  Ichimai no Ticket ~Beatles ga Yattekuru!~
-  Nettai Danshi (熱帯男子)
-  LADY OUT LAW!
-  American Family Seimei Hoken Kaisha Nippon Shisha 'Urashima Taro Hen' (アメリカンファミリー生命保険会社日本支社「浦島太郎篇」)
-  Hello! Pro Hour
-  Michishige Sayumi no "Mobekimasutte Nani??" (道重さゆみの『モベキマスってなに？？』)
-  'Hagiwara Mai Desu ga... Nani ka?'
- [2013-2017] Hello! Project Station (ハロ！ステ)
- [2006-2008] CUTIE PARTY
- [2008-] Yajima Maimi no I My Me♡Maimi~ (矢島舞美のI My Me♡まいみ〜)
-  Tokai no Hitorigurashi (都会の一人暮らし) (radio drama)
- [2015-2017] Hello! SATOYAMA&SATOUMI Club
- [2016-2017] Yajima no Heya (やじまの部屋) (Hello! Project Mobile exclusive)
- [2016-] Tonari no Yajima Ka (隣のやじまん家) (Hello! Project Mobile exclusive)
- [2016.10] HELLO! DRIVE! (HELLO! DRIVE! -ハロドラ-) (Fridays)
- She was voted 7th favorite member in the 2007 Hello! Project Music Awards Event.
- She ranked #9 in CDTV's 2008 "Which artists would you have as a lover?" poll.
- She was voted 2nd favorite member in the 2008 Hello! Project Music Awards event.
- She was voted 2nd favorite member in the 2009 Hello! Project Music Awards event.
- She ranked #10 in CDTV's 2010 "Which artist do you want as your sweetheart?" poll.
- She was voted 4th favorite member in the 2010 Hello! Project Music Awards event.
- She was voted 7th favorite member in the 2011 Hello! Project Music Awards event.
- She was voted 7th favorite member in the 2012 Hello! Project Music Awards event.
- She ranked at #15 in Anikan R Yanyan magazine's May 2013 "Singing idol you like the most".
- She ranked 5th in mixi's June 2013 Hello! Project Popularity Ranking.
- She ranked #31 in All Night Nippon Listener's 2013 Overall Female Idol Ranking.
- She ranked 24th in Nippon Cultural Broadcasting recommendation's 2013 "Female Idol Faces General Election".
- She ranked at #16 in Anikan R Yanyan magazine's September 2013 "Singing idol you like the most".
- She ranked at #20 in Anikan R Yanyan magazine's October 2013 "Singing idol you like the most".
- She was voted 7th favorite member in the 2013 Hello! Project Music Awards event.
- She is considered to be one of the fastest runners in all of Hello! Project, often coming in first in running events at annual sports festivals and listed running as one of her hobbies.
- Nonaka Miki thinks that Yajima is the coolest member of Hello! Project.
- She has been nicknamed "Rain Girl" by fans and her fellow ℃-ute members, who say that she is the one that causes it to rain so often on important days, such as at concerts and events the group attends.
- Has described herself as so forgetful she even forgets when she eats.
- Loves cherries and shabu shabu.
- Her specialty is Japanese calligraphy.
- She thinks she can't beat Sudo Maasa's physical strength.
- She describes her strong point as not worrying about small things.
- She dislikes fish, and was criticized for it on Gyao's Hello! Pro Hour, since she had asked Abe Natsumi what her favorite type of sushi was, when Yajima herself doesn't eat sushi.
- Her nickname "Yassui" was given to her by Yaguchi Mari.
- She shares the same birthday with fellow ℃-ute member Hagiwara Mai, as well as former Hello! Project members Lehua Sandbo and Kago Ai.
- "I My Me Mine" was the title of a magazine article about Yajima. Since it sounds similar to "Maimi", some fans call her by that name.
- She has said that she dreams of becoming an actress in the future.
- Wears a Japanese shoe size of 24-25.
- She has two toy poodles and one jack russell terrier. She gave a puppy from the toy poodles to Shimizu Saki from Berryz Koubou.
- She is good friends with Shimizu Saki,Tokunaga Chinami and Suzuki Airi.
- She doesn't like cream, and thus rarely eats cakes, preferring tarts instead.
- She was the first ℃-ute member to release a photobook.
- She has said that she is good at competitive eating. She once went to a wanko-soba eating contest and ate eighty-seven bowls of the food in ten minutes, more than all of the other contestants.
- Her eldest brother is married.
- Her role models include Abe Natsumi, Yasuda Kei, and Fujimoto Miki.`
- Appeared in Buono!'s "Honto no Jibun" promotional video along with Okai Chisato.
- After the departure of Umeda Erika, she became the tallest in ℃-ute, being ~5'5 (166,4 cm).
- Excluding former member Umeda Erika, she is also the oldest in ℃-ute and the first member in ℃-ute to become a legal adult.
- Yajima and Okai Chisato are the only two current Hello! Project members still in Gatas Brilhantes H.P..
- She currently has the most solo DVDs out of the ℃-ute members.
- She is best friends with fellow former member Umeda Erika.
- Known for her good relationship with Suzuki Airi (YajiSuzu).
- When she was asked to tell one thing she thinks ℃-ute won’t lose against the other H!P groups she answered she would be really confident that they would be #1 in a sports festival because all the members are pretty fast and athletic.
- When she was asked which smile of all Hello! Project members she likes the most she answered it would be Iikubo Haruna's.
- Juice=Juice member Kanazawa Tomoko says that she's envious of Yajima's 'pretty voice.'
- Yajima and Takeuchi Akari went to Disneyland together.
- Gallery:Yajima Maimi
- List:Yajima Maimi Discography Featured In
- List:Yajima Maimi Concert & Event Appearances
- List:Yajima Maimi Photobooks & Magazines
Leader of ℃-ute
Leader of Hello! Project
Oldest Member of Hello! Project
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 UP-FRONT PROMOTION. "ハロー！プロジェクトのリーダーに関するお知らせ" (in Japanese). Hello! Project Official Website. 2014-10-07.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Hello! Morning. Broadcast Date: 2002-06-30.
- ↑ Tsunku. "℃-ute （キュート） に関して" (in Japanese). Tsunku Official Website. 2005-06-11.
- ↑ "Two new Hello! Project units formed". tokyohive. 2012-07-21.
- ↑ "モー娘。道重、里田まいの“非セレブ”生活明かす「変わってない」" (in Japanese). SanSpo. 2014-10-08.
- ↑ https://hellonewsservice.wordpress.com/2015/01/01/these-are-the-hp-digital-books-models-for-january/
- ↑ "「I Still Love You(Japanese ver.)」のMVに℃-ute矢島舞美さんが出演!!" (in Japanese). YOSHIMOTO R and C Co., Ltd. 2015-11-12.
- ↑ https://twitter.com/morningmusume18/status/677842454486233088
- ↑ "℃-uteに関するお知らせ" (in Japanese). Hello! Project. 2016-08-20.
- ↑ "Announcement concerning ℃-ute." UP-FRONT LINK. 2016-08-20.
- ↑ https://twitter.com/dmny1009/status/766659914630467584
- ↑ "ハロプロ新リーダーにアンジュルム和田彩花が就任 サブリーダーはモー娘。譜久村聖" (in Japanese). ORICON STYLE. 2016-12-31.
- ↑ "【ライブレポート】ハロー！プロジェクト、新リーダーに和田彩花＆サブリーダーに譜久村聖が任命" (in Japanese). BARKS. 2016-12-31.
- ↑ "リーダー" (in Japanese). Wada Ayaka Official Blog. 2017-01-01.
- ↑ "http://www.helloproject.com/news/6334/ 1/22(日)放送開始 TBS「ふるさとの夢」℃-ute矢島・中島レギュラー出演！]" (in Japanese). Hello! Project. 2017-01-20.
- ↑ "今後についてのお知らせ。(舞美)" (in Japanese). ℃-ute Official Blog. 2017-05-27.
- ↑ "矢島舞美・中島早貴・鈴木愛理・岡井千聖 M-line club 加入のお知らせ" (in Japanese). M-line club. 2017-07-10.
- ↑ Yajima Maimi. "ファンクラブツアーin沖縄(3日目)(舞美)" (in Japanese. ℃-ute Official Blog. 2017-06-02.
- ↑ "隣のやじまん家に石川梨華さんが、、、！(●´ω｀●)" (in Japanese). Yajima Maimi Official Blog. 2017-07-12.
- ↑ "ISEKI「街 feat.矢島舞美」MV (2017年10月25日発売『AOR FLAVA -silky red-』収録)" (in Japanese). TOKUMA JAPAN (via YouTube). 2017-10-19.
- ↑ "ISEKI、新MVで元℃-ute矢島舞美とカップル役" (in Japanese). BARKS. 2017-10-20.
- ↑ "ソロライブ‼︎" (in Japanese). Yajima Maimi Official Blog. 2017-10-24.
- ↑ "新曲のお知らせ♡" (in Japanese). Yajima Maimi Official Blog. 2017-11-10.
- ↑ "「高専ロボコン」×「Ｒの法則」コラボドラマ 出演者の吉本実憂さんにインタビュー！" (in Japanese). NHK PR. 2017-11-10.
- ↑ "おもな登場人物（キャスト）" (in Japanese). Oedo Robocon.
- ↑ "ジャパンエキスポタイランド2018に元℃-uteの『矢島舞美(やじま まいみ)』が出演決定！！" (in Japanese, Thai, and English). Japan Expo Thailand (via Facebook). 2017-11-14.
- ↑ "矢島舞美主演舞台「熱帯男子」 FC先行受付のお知らせ" (in Japanese). M-line club. 2017-11-01.
- ↑ "全労済ホール/スペースゼロ提携公演 ミュージカル「熱帯男子」" (in Japanese). Gekijyo. 2013.
- ↑ "オリジナル動画！！ 染谷俊之＆矢島舞美のちょっと過激なラブサスペンス 2人の背後になぜかアレが...？：連続ドラマ・リビングルームにて（俳優編）" (in Japanese). TV Tokyo. 2018-06-18.
- ↑ "ドラマ出演‼︎" (in Japanese). Yajima Maimi Official Blog. 2018-08-21.
- ↑ "矢島舞美、舞台でアクション挑戦 奇想天外ヒロイン役「死ぬ気で生きたい」" (in Japanese). Sponichi Annex. 2018-06-23.
- ↑ Morning Musume Michishige Sayumi no Kon'ya mo Usa-chan Peace. Broadcast Date: 2009-06-24.
- ↑ Pocket Morning. 2016-11-03. (Translation by Ro-kun)
- ↑ "http://gree.jp/c_ute/blog/entry/483683581 BIG NEWS" (in Japanese) - 2010-08-14.
- ↑ http://www.esrp2.jp/hpma/2007/youarenotalone/member.htm
- ↑ http://www.esrp2.jp/hpma/2008/youcannotadvance/member.htm
- ↑ http://www.esrp2.jp/hpma/2009/youcannotadvance/member.html
- ↑ http://www.esrp2.jp/hpma/2010/result/member.html
- ↑ http://www.esrp2.jp/hpma/2011/result/member.html
- ↑ http://www.esrp2.jp/hpma/2012/result/member.html
- ↑ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGdO_RPJISc
- J.P ROOM Profile
- ℃-ute Profile (Archived)
- Official Blog