Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Wo Shi Da Xiao Jie|
|Mini Album by Da Xiao Jie|
|Released||September 15, 2009|
|Da Xiao Jie Albums Chronology|
|Next||Wo Shi Da Xiao Jie Zhi Hu Hu Sheng Feng He Nian Ban (2010)|
Wo Shi Da Xiao Jie (我是大小姐; I Am Da Xiao Jie) is the first mini-album by Da Xiao Jie. It was released on September 15, 2009. The mini album came with a DVD, featuring 5 music videos and 3 dance steps footage.
- Da Xiao Jie (大小姐; Big Small Sister)
- Lao Shi Lao Shi (老師老師; Teacher Teacher)
- Mama De Hua (媽媽的話; Mama's Word)
- GO GO Girl (Morning Musume cover)
- Tong Hua Gu Shi (童話故事; Fairy Tales)
- Da Xiao Jie (MV)
- Lao Shi Lao Shi (MV)
- Mama De Hua (MV)
- GO GO Girl (MV)
- Tong Hua Gu Shi (MV)
- Da Xiao Jie (Dance Steps)
- GO GO Girl (Dance Steps)
- Tong Hua Gu Shi (Dance Steps)
- The album stayed #1 for five consecutive weeks in CD sales for the store "Carrefour".
- GO GO Girl is a re-arranged Chinese version of Morning Musume's Go Girl ~Koi no Victory~ with the lyrics re-written to make the song more childish.