|Wada Sakurako promoting "Shalala! Yareru Hazu sa"|
|Also Known As||WadaSaku (わださく?)|
|Born||March 8, 2001|
|Occupation||Idol, Singer, Model|
|Agency||UP-FRONT PROMOTION (2012-)|
|Associated Acts||Hello Pro Kenshuusei, Kobushi Factory|
|Kobushi Factory Information|
|Joined||January 2, 2015|
|Debut Single||Dosukoi! Kenkyo ni Daitan / Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san no Uta / Nen ni wa Nen (Nen'iri Ver.)|
|Time in Group||2 Years, 7 Months, 10 Days|
|Hello Pro Kenshuusei Information|
|“||I'd like us all to do our best to become a group that's like the kobushi in the language of flowers, high in "friendship" with mutual "trust" that is "welcoming", and become a group that continues for over 10 years, just like Berryz Koubou.||”|
–Wada Sakurako, January 2015
Wada Sakurako (和田桜子) is a member of Kobushi Factory, a Hello Pro Kenshuusei under Hello! Project. She was introduced at the December 2012 Hello Pro Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2012 ~12gatsu no Nama Tamago Show!~.
Wada Sakurako was born on March 8, 2001 in Aichi, Japan to a couple whose names are undisclosed.
She auditioned for Morning Musume's 11th generation, but was not chosen to enter the group.
On November 20, it was announced that Wada would be joining Hello Pro Kenshuusei alongside five other girls. She was officially introduced at the Hello Pro Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2012 ~12gatsu no Nama Tamago Show!~ alongside Kanazawa Tomoko, Kaga Kaede, Ichioka Reina, Kishimoto Yumeno and Makino Maria on December 9.
On March 7th, there was an FC event held for Wada and Kaga Kaede.
On May 5, the Hello Pro Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2013 ~Haru no Koukai Jitsuryoku Shindan Test~ event was held and Wada performed Uchouten LOVE, she won the Judge's vote for this performance.
Wada participated as opening act in the Morning Musume '14 Concert Tour Haru ~Evolution~.
On January 2, during the Hello! Project 2015 WINTER ~DANCE MODE!~ concert, it was announced that Wada would be debuting in a new unit alongside Hamaura Ayano, Taguchi Natsumi, Ogawa Rena, Nomura Minami, Fujii Rio, Hirose Ayaka and Inoue Rei.
On March 8, Wada celebrated her 15th birthday at a special event titled Kobushi Factory Wada Sakurako Birthday Event 2016, featuring two performances in Tokyo.
On August 4, it was reported that Wada was in poor health and she would be absent from Kobushi Factory's mini live at Ario Otori that day. On August 5, it was reported that she was still in poor health and underwent a medical examination, as a result it was decided that she needed rest and would be absent from the Tokyo Idol Festival event that day, as well as the Hello! Project 2016 SUMMER concerts on August 6 and 7. On August 9, it was announced that she was diagnosed with acute gastroenteritis and would also miss the concert on August 11. Wada fully recovered and returned to performing at Kobushi Factory's third single special live on August 13.
On March 9, Wada celebrated her 16th birthday at a special event titled Kobushi Factory Wada Sakuraro Birthday Event 2017, featuring two performances in Tokyo.
Her father works in a senior citizen home.
When Wada joined Hello Pro Kenshuusei, she was a fifth year elementary school student. On March 11, 2016, she graduated from middle school. As of April 2016, she is currently attending her first year of high school.
The following list are notable friendships Wada Sakurako has acquired:
Wada's given name, Sakurako, means "cherry blossom" (桜; sakura) combined with "child" (子; ko). Her name was proposed by her father and paternal grandmother.
- Name: Wada Sakurako (和田桜子)
- Nicknames: WadaSaku (わださく), Sako (さこ)
- Birthday: March 8, 2001
- Birthplace: Aichi, Japan
- Blood type: B
- Height: 162cm
- Hello! Project Status:
- 2012-11-20: Hello Pro Kenshuusei Member
- Kobushi Factory Member Color: Green (2015-)
- Hello! Project groups:
- Specialty: Sakanahen, Backstrokes
- Hobbies: Making pastries, Playing with her dog
- Motto: "Emitte ireba fuku kitaru" (笑っていれば福来たる; Good fortune comes if you laugh)
- Favorite Color: Light pink
- Favorite Food: Fried squid
- Favorite Sports: Football
- Favorite Hello! Project songs: "Anata Nashide wa Ikite Yukenai", "Uchouten LOVE", "Otakebi Boy WAO!", "Seishun Bus Guide"
- Favorite Morning Musume song: Kimagure Princess
- Looks Up To: Sugaya Risako, Berryz Koubou,
- [2016.06.21] Greeting ~Hamaura Ayano・Wada Sakurako~
- [2016.12.10] Hamaura Ayano & Wada Sakurako Mini Photobook "Greeting -Photobook-" (with Hamaura Ayano)
-  JK Ninja Girls
- [2015–] The Girls Live
- [2016–] Uta-navi! (うたなび！)
- [2013–] Hello! Project Station
- She wants to try singing Otakebi Boy WAO! by Berryz Koubou.
- For her, the best thing about being in Hello Pro Kenshuusei was when people came to her line at handshake events and when she saw people wearing her T-shirt at events.
- She thinks she won't lose to any other member in "always smiling".
- She wants to be an idol that everyone knows and praises.
- She won the judges special award at the Hello Pro Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2013 ~Haru no Koukai Jitsuryoku Shindan Test~ event for performing S/mileage's Uchouten LOVE.
- She participated in the Morning Musume 11th Generation ~Suppin Utahime~ Audition.
- She has the same last name as ANGERME member, Wada Ayaka.
- She was ranked 2nd "most airheaded" in Hello Pro Kenshuusei in Gekkan Entame magazine.
- Her rival in Hello Pro Kenshuusei was Sasaki Rikako. Rikako got to participate in things like the C-ute tour, which she also wants to be able to do. Rikako's dancing is energetic and she was a very reliable person in the program, so she wanted to work hard to keep up with her.
- She doesn't want to lose to anyone in terms of smiles. She's also not shy around people, so she thinks she's better at meeting people for the first time, like at handshake events, and getting them excited and feeling good.
- She found the Kenshuusei program hard, but there were so many fun things about it, like doing shows or back-up dancing or handshakes.
- She thinks of voice training as studying for a test. If she applies herself and really studies and works hard, she'll see results. She says that once she has decided to do something, she has to learn how to do it.
- She's the type to easily succumb to her nervousness, she's often been told.
- Her dream was to be approved as a member of a group. Then, after three years, she hopes the group could have a concert on a huge stage.
- Tsunku's comments: "I want to train you more in dancing. If you don't train in rhythm you won't be able to sing, right? Let's see you apply yourself to those detailed aspects! Your smile is good. You have elegance, and that's good."
- According to the Top Yell July 2016 interview, Wada's role within the group is "Factory manager for Singing".
- Gallery:Wada Sakurako
- List:Wada Sakurako Discography Featured in
- List:Wada Sakurako Concert & Event Appearances
Youngest member of Hello Pro Kenshuusei
- ↑ http://www.billboard-japan.com/d_news/detail/26182/2
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 "新メンバー6人もお披露目。ハロプロ研修生、フレッシュなステージを披露" (in Japanese). DeView by Oricon. 2010.12.10.
- ↑ こぶしファクトリー 和田桜子に関してのお知らせ" (in Japanese). Hello! Project. 2016-08-04.
- ↑ "こぶしファクトリー 和田桜子に関してのお知らせ" (in Japanese). Hello! Project. 2016-08-05.
- ↑ "こぶしファクトリー 和田桜子に関してのお知らせ" (in Japanese). Hello! Project. 2016-08-09.
- ↑ "ただいま！そしてありがとう♡和田桜子" (in Japanese). Kobushi Factory Official Blog. 2016-08-13.
- ↑ http://ameblo.jp/kobushi-factory/entry-12138128415.html
- ↑ Pocket Morning. 2016-11-05. (Translation by Ro-kun)
- ↑ What do the girls manage in Kobushi Factory? (Top Yell July 2016)
- Official Profile
- Kobushi Factory blog
- Hello Pro Kenshuusei blogs: June 2013, December 2013, February 2014, September 2014 (not tagged), November/December 2014, February/March 2015
- Announcement of the 17th Generation
|Current Members||Hirose Ayaka (Leader) | Nomura Minami | Ogawa Rena | Hamaura Ayano | Taguchi Natsumi | Wada Sakurako | Inoue Rei|
|Former Members||Fujii Rio|
Indies: Nen ni wa Nen / Survivor (DVD Single)
Original: 1. Kobushi Sono Ichi
|Concerts & Events|
|Other Concerts & Events|
|Hello! Project Concerts|
|Units & Other Acts|
|Associated Acts||Hello Pro Kenshuusei, NICE GIRL Project! Kenshuusei|