|Keep Honest Material|
Please help this wiki community keep honest material by adding reference.
Any out of the ordinary information without references will be removed within 3 months.
|Tanimoto Ami promoting "first bloom"|
|Also Known As||Amii (あみぃー?)|
|Born||November 16, 1999|
|Occupation||Idol, Singer, Model|
|Agency||UP-FRONT PROMOTION (2014-)|
|Associated Acts||Hello Pro Kenshuusei, Tsubaki Factory|
|Tsubaki Factory Information|
|Joined||April 29, 2015|
|Member Color||Light Purple|
|Debut Single||Hatsukoi Sunrise / Just Try! / Uruwashi no Camellia|
|Time in Group||3 Years, 7 Months, 9 Days|
|Hello Pro Kenshuusei Information|
|Joined||November 29, 2014|
|Graduated||February 28, 2017|
|Time in Group||2 Years, 3 Months, 1 Day|
Tanimoto Ami (谷本安美) is a Japanese pop singer under Hello! Project as a member of Tsubaki Factory. She was introduced as a member of Hello Pro Kenshuusei during the November / December 2014 recital alongside 8 other girls.
Tanimoto Ami was born on November 16, 1999 in Hokkaido, Japan to a couple whose names are undisclosed.
In November, Tanimoto joined Hello Pro Kenshuusei. She was formally introduced during the November / December recital on November 29 alongside Hashimoto Nagisa, Horie Kizuki, Ogata Risa, Shimano Momoko, Hirose Ayaka, Asakura Kiki, Inoue Rei and Onoda Saori.
During the Hello! Project 2015 SUMMER concert tour, Tanimoto injured her foot. Her injury took 3 weeks to recover, she had to be out of the group to heal until she could return.
On November 16, Tanimoto celebrated her 18th birthday at a fanclub event titled Tsubaki Factory Tanimoto Ami Birthday Event 2017, which featured two shows at Shinjuku ReNY.
On November 19, Tanimoto celebrated her 19th birthday at a fanclub event titled Tsubaki Factory Tanimoto Ami Birthday Event 2018, which featured two shows at TOKYO FM HALL.
She has an older sister.
When Tanimoto joined Hello Pro Kenshuusei in November 2014, she was a third year middle school student. She graduated from high school in March 2018.
The following list are notable friendships Tanimoto Ami has acquired:
Tanimoto's given name, Ami, consists of the kanji meaning "peace" (安; a) and "beauty" (美; mi). Her father chose it after being told by someone in a dream to "give her the name Ami".
- Name: Tanimoto Ami (谷本安美)
- Birthdate: November 16, 1999
- Birthplace: Hokkaido, Japan
- Blood type: B
- Height: 157.5cm
- Western Zodiac: Scorpio
- Hello! Project Status:
- Tsubaki Factory Member Color: Light Purple
- Hello! Project Groups:
- Specialty: Able to sleep anywhere
- Hobbies: Listening to music, watching concert DVDs really loudly in a dark room, observing people, movie appreciation
- Favorite Music Genre: J-pop
- Favorite Food: Seedless grapes
- Favorite Colors: White, black, pink, yellow, yellow-green, and light blue
- Favorite Sports: Soccer, basketball
- Charm Point: Her three beauty marks under her eyes
- Motto: Ichigo ichie (一期一会; One time, One meeting)
- Favorite Tsubaki Factory Song: Teion Yakedo
- Favorite Hello! Project Songs: "Yokaze no Message", "Urayanjau", "Suki na Senpai", "aMa no Jaku", "Gamusha LIFE"
- Looks Up To: Suzuki Airi, Makino Maria, Uemura Akari
- [2015.11] UTB
- [2017.01] VDC Magazine
- [2018.02] B.L.T.
- [2015-] The Girls Live
- [2014-] Hello! Project Station
- If she had super-powers, she'd stop time.
- Her future goal is to do work outside of being an idol to become known by many people.
- She has stated during an interview that she wants to go to Los Angeles. She also would like to discover Germany with all the castles.
- She has inherited Sudo Maasa's love of asses.
- Gallery:Tanimoto Ami
- List:Tanimoto Ami Concert & Event Appearances
- List:Tanimoto Ami Discography Featured In
- List:Tanimoto Ami Pocket Morning Weekly Q&A
- ↑ "モー娘。'14新曲REC Ver.＆オーディション、℃-uteツアー、浜浦ヘアアレンジby生田 MC:矢島舞美・岡井千聖【ハロ！ステ#88】" (at 31:20). Hello! Project Station. Air Date: 2015-10-15.
- ↑ Hello! Q&A. 2018-01-20. (Translation by Ro-kun).
- ↑ "つばきファクトリー谷本安美が“20問20答”でハロプロ愛を語る！【ハロプロ誕生20周年記念連載】" (in Japanese). The Television. 2018-03-12.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Tanimoto Ami. "初めましててて！！！！谷本安美" (in Japanese). Tsubaki Factory Official Blog. 2015-05-16.