|Special! Best Mini ~2.5maime no Kare~|
|Mini Album by Berryz Koubou|
|Released||December 7, 2005|
|Berryz Koubou Albums Chronology|
|Previous||Dai ② Seichouki 2nd album (2005)|
|Next||③ Natsu Natsu Mini Berryz 3rd album (2006)|
|Singles from Special! Best Mini ~2.5maime no Kare~|
|1.||Gag 100kaibun Aishite Kudasai|
Special! Best Mini ~2.5maime no Kare~ (スッペシャル！ベストミニ〜2.5枚目の彼〜) is an extended play CD released by pre-teen Japanese pop band Berryz Koubou. It is the third of three releases issued by the band in the space of four weeks, along with their second album Dai ② Seichouki and tenth single "Gag 100kaibun Aishite Kudasai".
The extended play contains five previously released tracks in the aforementioned tenth single's A-side, plus four earlier single sides. Only one track, "Arigatou! Otomodachi.", is a new track.
The extended play's release is apparently tied to the Christmas gift-giving season, as it's outer tray liner and booklet back cover depicts the group members standing in a light snowfall, while the inside tray liner and the CD's label depicts a cartoon snowman.
Former group member Ishimura Maiha appears but is not credited on the four previously released closing tracks on the extended play.
- Gag 100kaibun Aishite Kudasai (ギャグ100回分愛してください; Please Love Me As Much As 100 Jokes)
- Arigatou! Otomodachi. (ありがとう！おともだち。; Thank You! Friend.)
- Special Generation (スッペシャル ジェネレ～ション)
- 21ji Made no Cinderella (21時までのシンデレラ; Cinderella Until 9:00 PM)
- Piriri to Yukou! (ピリリと行こう！; Let's Spice Things Up!)
- Anata Nashide wa Ikite Yukenai (あなたなしでは生きてゆけない; I Can't Live Without You)
- Shimizu Saki
- Tsugunaga Momoko
- Tokunaga Chinami
- Sudo Maasa
- Natsuyaki Miyabi
- Ishimura Maiha (uncredited)
- Kumai Yurina
- Sugaya Risako
- Arigatou! Otomodachi.
- Lyrics and Composition: Tsunku
- Arrangement, Programming, Guitar: Suzuki "Daichi" Hideyuki
- Chorus: Takeuchi Hiroaki
Total Reported Sales: 7,072
- Discography: Hello! Project (archived), UP-FRONT WORKS, Tsunku.net
- Wikipedia: Japanese, English
- Lyrics: Arigatou! Otomodachi.