|Shutto Anna, December 2017|
|Also Known As||Anko (あんこ?)|
|Born||March 8, 2005|
|Agency||UP-FRONT PROMOTION (2017-)|
|Associated Acts||Hello Pro Kenshuusei|
|Hello Pro Kenshuusei Information|
|Time in Group||0 Years, 3 Months, 9 Days|
Shutto Anna was born in Chiba, Japan.
Prior to auditioning for the Hello! Project Shin Member Audition, Shutto was active as a model.
In late 2017, Shutto took part in the Hello! Project Shin Member Audition and made it to the finals before it was ultimately decided that no on would pass the audition. Following the audition, Shutto accepted an invitation to join Hello Pro Kenshuusei.
Shutto was introduced alongside Hashimoto Momoko, Goto Sayaka, Tamenaga Shion, Kubota Nanami, Kanemitsu Ruru and Matsubara Yuriya at the Hello! Project Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2017 12gatsu ~Conti→New!~ show on December 10, where they performed a dance cover of Jealousy Jealousy together.
On April 4, she will participate in a fanclub event titled Hello Pro Kenshuusei Special Event in Nagoya ~Hajimemashite! 3~ at Midland Square Cinema 2 alongside Yonemura Kirara, Hashisako Rin and Tamenaga Shion.
As of April 2017, Shutto is in her first year of middle school.
Shutto's given name, Anna, means "apricot" (杏; an) and "apple tree" (奈; na).
-  Shoujotachi no Ketsudan ~Mitchaku!! Hello! Project 20 Shuunen Audition~ (AbemaTV)
- [2017-] Hello! Project Station
- Her mother loves Morning Musume.
- Before she deleted her Twitter account, she listed AAA and Da-iCE as groups she liked.
- She wants to join Morning Musume, or a new group and become the ace.
- In episode #7 of Shoujotachi no Ketsudan ~Mitchaku!! Hello! Project 20 Shuunen Audition~, she talked about her modeling experience and how she thought she couldn't make it as a model because of her height, so she decided to become an idol instead.
- She shares her birthday with Kobushi Factory member Wada Sakurako.
- ↑ "ハロプロ研修生に新メンバーが加入！" (in Japanese). Hello! Project. 2017-12-11.
- ↑ https://twitter.com/shuchancross/status/839192724548923392