- This page contains links that redirect you to another Wikia community. For more information, see this page.
PINK CRES. promoting "crescendo"
UP-FRONT WORKS (2016-present)
With lessons daily, their goal is to become a fashionable group that will grab the attention of not only men but also women.
- Supporting Members
- DJ JURI
On July 1, the 2015 Natsuyaki Miyabi Shin Group Member Audition began in search of members for Natsuyaki's new group. On September 24, the audition staff announced there were no winners, but began a re-recruitment for the audition on the same day.
On April 1, it was announced that Nihei Yuuka and Kobayashi Hikaru, the only two finalists from the second recruitment, both won the 2015 Natsuyaki Miyabi Shin Group Member Audition and had become members of Natsuyaki's new group.
On May 20, it was announced the group had joined M-line club and would hold their debut fanclub event on August 6. At the event, the group performed their first two original songs: "Last Love" and "Summer wonderland".
On August 25, the group performed as guests at Buono! Festa 2016 with ℃-ute and Country Girls and were supported by DJ JURI. There they finally announced the group's name to be PINK CRES., and performed two more original songs titled "Warning ~Mirai Keihou~" and "Uwa no Sora".
On July 18, a collaboration between PINK CRES. and the fashion brand gonoturn was announced. Together they designed a cute rabbit bottle holder that would begin being sold on the day of their first live.
On July 23, they held their first live, PINK CRES. 1st LIVE ~crescendo~, at Shinjuku ReNY. They were supported by DJ JURI and four back-up dancers. YUCCO, the leader of the vocal group PLΛTINUM and also PINK CRES.'s sound producer (writing songs under the name MEROA), made a guest appearance during the show.
Activities Outside JapanEdit
On February 11 and 12, 2017, PINK CRES. appeared as special guests at Japan Festa in Bangkok 2017, for which they had a live performance on February 11. They held a photo exhibition of their trip from March 20 to March 24 in Tokyo and released a photobook of it on May 28, including more photos.
On July 30, 2017, PINK CRES. performed at Japan Expo Malaysia 2017.
Group Name OriginsEdit
"PINK" is often associated as cute color for girls and is the group's official color. "CRES." is an abbreviation for the musical term "crescendo", which means music gradually increasing in loudness, and represents the group wanting to "gradually grow louder and louder" around the world.
- Indies Albums
- [2017.06.28] crescendo
- [2017.05.28] PINK CRES. in BANGKOK
- As PINK CRES. did not have a group name for four months after it was formed, it was jokingly called Miyabi Factory (ミヤビファクトリー) by Natsuyaki Miyabi and fans during that time.
- ↑ http://www.pinkcres.com/#about
- ↑ "【GREEN ROOM#1】 カントリー・ガールズ、℃-ute、Bitter & Sweetの舞台裏映像！ゲストMC:田﨑あさひ(Bitter & Sweet)" (in Japanese). GREEN ROOM (via YouTube). 2015-04-30.
- ↑ "アプカミ#10 夏焼雅 新グループ・オーディション最終合宿#03、℃-ute「何故 人は争うんだろう？」MV裏側 & コーラスREC、アプガMV解禁、卓偉ライブ映像他 (04/01/2016)" (in Japanese). Upcoming (via Youtube). 2016-04-01.
- ↑ "夏焼雅 新グループ M-line club加入のお知らせ" (in Japanese). M-line club. 2016-05-20.
- ↑ "★ファンクラブ会員限定イベント★「夏焼雅新グループお披露目イベント」開催決定！" (in Japanese). 2016-06-21.
- ↑ https://twitter.com/tricot7girlz/status/761817852428955648
- ↑ https://twitter.com/musiclies/status/761839736289759232
- ↑ "Buono!、念願の日本武道館公演が決定" (in Japanese). BARKS. 2016-01-01.
- ↑ "♡PINK CRES.♡" (in Japanese). Natsuyaki Miyabi Official Blog. 2016-09-04.
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 "Buono!、武道館で約4年ぶり単独ライブ。夏焼雅の新グループは「PINK CRES.」" (in Japanese). BARKS. 2016-08-25.
- ↑ 11.0 11.1 "PINK CRES．：夏焼雅の新グループ名お披露目 「少しずつ成長していけたら」" (in Japanese). MANTANWEB. 2016-08-25.
- ↑ "12月8日(木)開催「GIRLS ROCKS」に、PINK CRES.が出演！" (in Japanese). PINK CRES. official website. 2016-10-18.
- ↑ "♡お知らせ♡" (in Japanese). Natsuyaki Miyabi Official Blog. 2016-11-25.
- ↑ "アプカミ#53 つばきファクトリー「初恋サンライズ」MV裏側 &「うるわしのカメリア」 ボーカルREC、堀内孝雄、中島卓偉MV、PINK CRES.、松原健之ライブ映像ほか (2/3/2017)" (in Japanese). Upcoming (via YouTube). 2017-02-03.
- ↑ "PINK CRES. 1stアルバム「crescendo」6月28日発売決定！" (in Japanese). PINK CRES. official website. 2017-04-28.
- ↑ "PINK CRES.×gonoturnのコラボアイテムが完成！" (in Japanese). gonoturn Official Site. 2017-07-18.
- ↑ "「PINK CRES. 1st LIVE 〜crescendo〜」開催決定！" (in Japanese). PINK CRES. official website. 2017-05-19.
- ↑ "夏焼 雅率いるPINK CRES. 初のワンマンライブが大盛況" (in Japanese). Dwango.jp News. 2017-07-23.
- ↑ "PINK CRES.、初ワンマンに新宿ReNY熱狂「ピンクのペンライトが綺麗すぎて」" (in Japanese). BARKS. 2017-07-24.
- ↑ "2月11日(土)・12日(日)「ジャパンフェスタ イン バンコク2017」にPINKCRES.の出演決定！" (in Japanese). PINK CRES official site. 2016-11-24.
- ↑ "Greeting from PINK CRES. Special Guest of Japan Festa in Bangkok 2017" (in Japanese with Thai subtitles). Japan Expo Thailand (via YouTube). 2016-12-8.
- ↑ "PINK CRES.ライブ in バンコク 写真レポート「JAPAN FESTA IN BANGKOK 2017」" (in Japanese). Thailand Hyperlinks. 2017-02-12.
- ↑ "3月20日(月・祝)〜 PINK CRES.写真展開催のお知らせ(情報更新)" (in Japanese). PINK CRES. official site. 2017-03-21.
- ↑ https://twitter.com/pinkcres_staff/status/868474854483173376
- ↑ "7月30日(日)「JAPAN EXPO MALAYSIA 2017」出演決定！" (in Japanese). PINK CRES. official site. 2017-07-18.
- ↑ "夏焼雅新グループ グループ名決定！" (in Japanese). UP-FRONT CREATE. 2016-08-25.
- ↑ https://www.instagram.com/p/BHOXCRzj7Sx/