- This page contains links that redirect you to another Wikia community. For more information, see this page.
UP-FRONT WORKS (2016-present)
Their goal is to be a fashionable girl group that both men and women will fall in love at first sight with.
On July 1, the 2015 Natsuyaki Miyabi Shin Group Member Audition began in search of members for Natsuyaki's new group. On September 24, the audition staff announced there were no winners, but began a re-recruitment for the audition on the same day.
On April 1, it was announced that Nihei Yuuka and Kobayashi Hikaru, the only two finalists from the second recruitment, both won the 2015 Natsuyaki Miyabi Shin Group Member Audition and have become members of Natsuyaki's new group.
On May 20, it was announced the group had joined M-line club, and would hold their debut fanclub event on August 6. At the event, the group performed their first two original songs: "Last Love" and "Summer Wonderland."
On August 25, the group performed as guests at Buono!'s first concert at Nippon Budokan, with ℃-ute and Country Girls. There they finally announced the group's name to be PINK CRES., and performed two more original songs: "Warning ~Mirai Keihou~" and "Uwa no Sora." They were supported by DJ JURI.
Activities Outside JapanEdit
Group Name OriginsEdit
- Last Love (ラスラブ)
- Summer Wonderland
- Warning ~Mirai Keihou~ (Warning～未来警報～)
- Uwa no Sora (ウワノソラ)
- Tell me why (as PINK CRES. feat. DJ JURI)
- The group's official image color is pink.
- As PINK CRES. did not have a group name for four months after it was formed, it was jokingly called Miyabi Factory (みやびファクトリー) by Natsuyaki Miyabi and fans during that time.
- ↑ http://www.pinkcres.com/#about
- ↑ "【GREEN ROOM#1】 カントリー・ガールズ、℃-ute、Bitter & Sweetの舞台裏映像！ゲストMC:田﨑あさひ(Bitter & Sweet)" (in Japanese). GREEN ROOM (via YouTube). 2015-04-30.
- ↑ "アプカミ#10 夏焼雅 新グループ・オーディション最終合宿#03、℃-ute「何故 人は争うんだろう？」MV裏側 & コーラスREC、アプガMV解禁、卓偉ライブ映像他 (04/01/2016)" (in Japanese). Upcoming (via Youtube). 2016-04-01.
- ↑ "夏焼雅 新グループ M-line club加入のお知らせ" (in Japanese). M-line club. 2016-05-20.
- ↑ "★ファンクラブ会員限定イベント★「夏焼雅新グループお披露目イベント」開催決定！" (in Japanese). 2016-06-21.
- ↑ https://twitter.com/tricot7girlz/status/761817852428955648
- ↑ https://twitter.com/musiclies/status/761839736289759232
- ↑ "Buono!、念願の日本武道館公演が決定" (in Japanese). BARKS. 2016-01-01.
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 9.2 "Buono!、武道館で約4年ぶり単独ライブ。夏焼雅の新グループは「PINK CRES.」" (in Japanese). BARKS. 2016-08-25.
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 "PINK CRES．：夏焼雅の新グループ名お披露目 「少しずつ成長していけたら」" (in Japanese). MANTANWEB. 2016-08-25.
- ↑ "♡PINK CRES.♡" (in Japanese). Natsuyaki Miyabi Official Blog. 2016-09-04.
- ↑ "12月8日(木)開催「GIRLS ROCKS」に、PINK CRES.が出演！" (in Japanese). PINK CRES. official website. 2016-10-18.
- ↑ "♡お知らせ♡" (in Japanese). Natsuyaki Miyabi Official Blog. 2016-11-25.
- ↑ "アプカミ#53 つばきファクトリー「初恋サンライズ」MV裏側 &「うるわしのカメリア」 ボーカルREC、堀内孝雄、中島卓偉MV、PINK CRES.、松原健之ライブ映像ほか (2/3/2017)" (in Japanese). Upcoming (via YouTube). 2017-02-03.
- ↑ "2月11日(土)・12日(日)「ジャパンフェスタ イン バンコク2017」にPINKCRES.の出演決定！" (in Japanese). PINK CRES. 2016-11-24.
- ↑ "Greeting from PINK CRES. Special Guest of Japan Festa in Bangkok 2017" (in Japanese with Thai subtitles). Japan Expo Thailand (via YouTube). 2016-12-8.
- ↑ https://www.instagram.com/p/BHOXCRzj7Sx/