|Oura Hirona, March 2018|
|Also Known As||Hirohiro (ひろひろ?), Hirocham (ひろちゃむ?)|
|Born||September 10, 2000|
|Occupation||Idol, Singer, Actress, Model|
|Years Active||2013-2014, 2017-|
|Agency||UP-FRONT PROMOTION (2013-2014), Kimono Girls (2017-Present)|
|Associated Acts||Hello Pro Kenshuusei|
|Hello Pro Kenshuusei Information|
|Left||September 1, 2014|
Oura Hirona (大浦央菜) is a Japanese model under the "Kimono Girls" agency.
Prior to her modelling career, she was an idol trainee, having been part of Hello Pro Kenshuusei under Hello! Project. She officially joined on September 22, 2013 alongside six other girls, and left on September 1, 2014.
Oura Hirona was born on September 10, 2000 in Tokyo, Japan.
Oura participated in the 12th generation auditions, and made it to the finals, but she failed to join Morning Musume.
On December 7, Oura was officially introduced as a Hello Pro Kenshuusei at the Hello Pro Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2013 ~12gatsu no Nama Tamago Show!~ alongside Yamaki Risa, Yokogawa Yumei, Niinuma Kisora, Dambara Ruru, Haga Akane and Funaki Musubu. All seven girls did a dance performance of Juice=Juice's Watashi ga Iu Mae ni Dakishimenakya ne.
From March 14 to March 23, Oura participated in the Bokutachi Karen na Shounen Gasshoudan musical, along with Morning Musume OG Yasuda Kei & Ogawa Makoto, and Hello Pro Kenshuusei members Tanabe Nanami, Hamaura Ayano, Murota Mizuki, Yamagishi Riko, Kaga Kaede, Sasaki Rikako and Yamaki Risa. On opening day, the Hello Pro Kenshuusei single "Karen na Gasshoudan" was released to promote the musical.
On September 1, 2014, it was revealed that Oura had completed her training as a Hello Pro Kenshuusei, leaving Hello! Project.
In October, Oura signed to the "Kimono Girls" modelling agency.
On March 30, it was announced that she would become a regular model for the popular teen fashion magazine Popteen under the nickname “Hirocham“ starting in May.
Oura has an older brother.
In addition to being of Japanese descent, she is also part Filipino, Spanish, and American.
When Oura joined Hello Pro Kenshuusei, she was a first year middle school student. As of April 2014, she is currently attending her second year of middle school.
- Specialty: Jikyuso
- Hobby: Watching Morning Musume '14 videos
- Motto: "Hayane hayaoki" (早寝早起き; Early to bed and early to rise)
- Favorite Color: Yellow, Light blue, Yellow-Green
- Favorite Sports: Basketball, Swimming
- Favorite Hello! Project songs: "Denwa de ne" by Morning Musume
- Looks Up To: Goto Maki, Takahashi Ai, Niigaki Risa, Michishige Sayumi, Tanaka Reina, Sayashi Riho
Discography Featured InEdit
Hello Pro KenshuuseiEdit
- [2014.03.14~23] Bokutachi Karen na Shounen Gasshoudan
- [2014.04.05~05.31] ~Onedari Entame!~ Hapi★Pure
- She sang "Suppin to Namida." and won runner-up for singing at the Hello Pro Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2014 ~Haru no Koukai Jitsuryoku Shindan Test~.
- She wants to be able to rouse people who see her performance abilities.
- In the March 2014 issue of Gekkan Entame, she was ranked first at "forgetting items the most" in Hello Pro Kenshuusei.
- She had a lot of fun being able to see all of the Hello! Project members that she likes.
- She joined Hello Pro Kenshuusei because she loves Morning Musume and wants to be part of them.
- For her, the best thing about joining Hello Pro Kenshuusei was that she got some people to support her.
- For her, the hardest thing about joining Hello Pro Kenshuusei was when she couldn't appear in Kanojo ni Naritai!!! and Ten Made Nobore! at the Nama Tamago Show.
- Her rival in Hello Pro Kenshuusei was Niinuma Kisora.
- She has trouble with finding the rhythm in dancing. Everytime the music starts, her mind goes blank and she can't remember. It's making her appreciative of how hard everyone works, though.
- After her first Hello Pro Kenshuusei performance, she was happy to hear people calling her name and making eye contact and waving glowsticks, the fun of it outweighed her nervousness.
- She wants to keep improving her skills to become a person that makes people smile by listening to her sing.
- Tsunku's comments: "Don't covet what others have, first let's just get you feeling the rhythm. Going straight into 16-beat is the fastest way to do it."
- Profiles: Kimono Girls, Hello Pro Kenshuusei
- Social Media: Twitter #1,Twitter #2, Instagram, Blog
- Hello Pro Kenshuusei blogs: December 2013, 2014 Test