|Keep Honest Material|
Please help this wiki community keep honest material by adding reference.
Any out of the ordinary information without references will be removed within 3 months.
|Ono Mizuho promoting "Date no Hi wa Nido Kurai Shower Shite Dekaketai"|
|Also Known As||Omizu (おみず?)|
|Born||September 29, 2000|
|Occupation||Idol, Singer, Model|
|Agency||UP-FRONT PROMOTION (2015-)|
|Associated Acts||Hello Pro Kenshuusei, Team Okai, Tsubaki Factory, NakaZYXtai!!!|
|Tsubaki Factory Information|
|Joined||August 13, 2016|
|Member Color||Emerald Green|
|Debut Single||Hatsukoi Sunrise / Just Try! / Uruwashi no Camellia|
|Time in Group||2 Years, 0 Months, 4 Days|
|Hello Pro Kenshuusei Information|
|Joined||April 1, 2015|
|Graduated||February 28, 2017|
|Time in Group||1 Year, 11 Months|
|“||Before joining I admired Hello! Project idols, if I hadn’t admired them I wouldn’t be here now. I want to do my best even more; I want to have the presence of being admired by people.||”|
–Ono Mizuho, April 2018
Ono Mizuho (小野瑞歩) is a Japanese pop singer under Hello! Project as a member of Tsubaki Factory. She was introduced alongside seven other girls at the Hello Pro Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2015 ~Haru no Koukai Jitsuryoku Shindan Test~ on May 4, 2015.
Ono Mizuho was born on September 29, 2000 in Tokyo, Japan.
On April 1, Ono officially joined Hello Pro Kenshuusei, she was formally introduced and participated in the Hello Pro Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2015 ~Haru no Koukai Jitsuryoku Shindan Test~ on May 4, 2015 alongside Nakano Rion, Yanagawa Nanami, Maeda Kokoro, Akiyama Mao, Kanatsu Mizuki, Kasahara Momona and Okamoto Honoka.
Ono participated in the opening act for the Morning Musume '16 Concert Tour Haru ~EMOTION IN MOTION~ and Juice=Juice LIVE MISSION 220 ~Code3 Special→Growing Up!~.
On July 2, Ono was announced as a new solo host (called a "navigator") for the radio show Hello! SATOYAMA&SATOUMI Club. She replaced Yajima Maimi and rotates the position with Miyazaki Yuka, who has been one of the hosts since it began.
On September 29, Ono celebrated her 17th birthday at fanclub event titled Tsubaki Factory Ono Mizuho Birthday Event 2017 with two shows at TOKYO FM HALL.
When Ono joined Tsubaki Factory, she was a first year high school student. As of April 2018, Ono is currently in her last year of high school.
The following list are notable friendships Ono Mizuho has acquired:
Ono's given name, Mizuho, means "purity" (瑞; mizu) and "step" (歩; ho). Her mother wanted to use the kanji 歩 and after thinking of many names, she looked right at her newborn face and thought "It's Mizuho!" and decided on that name.
- Name: Ono Mizuho (小野瑞歩)
- Nickname: Omizu (おみず)
- Birthdate: September 29, 2000
- Birthplace: Tokyo, Japan
- Blood Type: O
- Height: 163cm
- Western Zodiac: Libra
- Hello! Project Status:
- Tsubaki Factory Member Color: Emerald Green (2016-)
- Hello! Project Groups:
- One-Shot Units:
- NakaZYXtai!!! (2017)
- Special Skills: Dance, playing the flute, and making funny faces
- Hobbies: Singing, Watching Hello! Project videos, and listening to music
- Favorite Music Genre: J-Pop
- Favorite Food: Annin tofu
- Strength: She's quick to turn things around and make them more positive
- Weakness: She's bad at waking up in the mornings
- Favorite Color: Pink and Emerald green
- Favorite Sport: Dance
- Charm Points: Her big ears, her very soft earlobes
- Motto: "Shoshin Wasuru Bekarazu" (初心忘るべからず; Don't forget your first resolution)
- Favorite Tsubaki Factory Song: Hana Moyou
- Favorite Hello! Project song: "Happy Daisakusen"
- Looks Up To: Sato Masaki.
- [2012.02] Girls Stage
- [2017.01] VDC Magazine
- [2018.01] BIG ONE GIRLS
-  Nega Poji Poji
- [2015–] The Girls Live
- [2015-] Hello! Project Station
- [2017-] Hello! SATOYAMA&SATOUMI Club
- She joined Hello Pro Kenshuusei because she loved Hello! Project and wanted to be a part of it.
- Her dream was to join a cute and cool unit under Hello! Project, and her future dream is to have many people know Tsubaki Factory.
- Her rival in Hello Pro Kenshuusei was Maeda Kokoro.
- As shown in a DVD Magazine, she writes with her left hand. This makes her the second left-handed member of Tsubaki Factory, the first being Ogata Risa.
- In the drama Budokan, she was shown as a 13th generation member of the fictional group NEXT YOU in the year 2028.
- Gallery:Ono Mizuho
- List:Ono Mizuho Concert & Event Appearances
- List:Ono Mizuho Discography Featured In
- List:Ono Mizuho Pocket Morning Weekly Q&A
- ↑ https://thetv.jp/news/detail/140117/
- ↑ "つばきファクトリー 新メンバー加入決定！" (in Japanese). Hello! Project. 2016-08-13.
- ↑ https://twitter.com/HelloSSClub/status/881182673149992960
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 http://hpkenshu.web.fc2.com/kenblog/tamago_2016_06/p_393.html
- ↑ Pocket Morning. 2016-11-06. (Translation by Ro-kun)
- ↑ ""新メンバー"山岸理子" (in Japanese). Tsubaki Factory Official Blog. 2016-08-13.
- ↑ http://hellomemo.jp/pr_ono.html
- ↑ BOMB! Magazine, June 2015 Issue. Date Published: 2015-05-09.
|Current Members||Ogata Risa (Sub-leader) | Yamagishi Riko (Leader) | Niinuma Kisora | Tanimoto Ami | Kishimoto Yumeno | Asakura Kiki | Ono Mizuho | Onoda Saori | Akiyama Mao|
Indies: 1. Seishun Manmannaka! | 2. Kedakaku Sakihokore! | 3. Hitorijime / Watashi ga Obasan ni Natte mo (DVD Single)
Collaborations: Hyokkori Hyoutanjima
Mini Albums: Tsubaki Factory SOUND + VISION Vol.1
|Concerts & Events|
|Other Concerts & Events|
|Hello! Project Concerts|
|Units & Other Acts|
|Associated Acts||Hello Pro Kenshuusei, NICE GIRL Project! Kenshuusei|