Ono Kotomi, September 2017
|Born||October 7, 2002|
|Agency||UP-FRONT PROMOTION (2016-)|
|Associated Acts||Hello Pro Kenshuusei, Team Okai|
|Hello Pro Kenshuusei Information|
|Time in Group||1 Year, 9 Months, 5 Days|
Ono Kotomi was born on October 7, 2002 in Tokyo, Japan.
Ono was enrolled in Avex Artist Academy's dance program in Tokyo.
Ono modeled in the June 22 issue of fashion magazine JS Girl.
During the summer, Ono participated in the 2015 ANGERME Shin Member Audition, but was not chosen to join the group.
On January 15, Ono joined Hello Pro Kenshuusei alongside Noguchi Kurumi, Kodama Sakiko, Yonemura Kirara and Kiyono Momohime. She was introduced at Hello! Project Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2016 2gatsu・3gatsu ~SINGING!~ on February 13.
As of April 2017, Ono is currently in her last year of middle school.
Ono's given name, Kotomi, means "stringed instrument" (琴; koto) and "oneself" (己; mi).
- Name: Ono Kotomi (小野琴己)
- Nickname: Onokoto (おのこと)
- Birthdate: October 7, 2002
- Birthplace: Tokyo, Japan
- Blood type: B
- Height: 164cm
- Western Zodiac: Libra
- Hello! Project Status:
- 2016-01-15: Hello Pro Kenshuusei
- Hello! Project groups:
- Hello Pro Kenshuusei (2016-Present)
- UP-FRONT PROMOTION Status:
- 2016-01-15: Member
- Other Groups:
- Avex Academy Trainee (2015-2016)
- Special Skill: Model walking and posing
- Hobby: Watching movies
- Favorite Music Genre: J-Pop and Western music
- Favorite Foods: Marshmallow and cotton candy
- Favorite Sport: Athletic
- Favorite School Subject: English
- Favorite Color: Yellow
- Charm point: Airhead
- Motto: Ganbare jibun (頑張れ自分; Self, do your best!)
- Favorite Hello! Project songs: "Only you", "Akai Freesia", "Nakimushi Shounen"
- Looks Up To: Sasaki Rikako, Ishida Ayumi, Hagiwara Mai
- [2016-] Hello! Project Station
- She has been taking guitar lessons since 6th grade.
- She shares the same last name as Ono Mizuho from Hello Pro Kenshuusei and Ono Risa from Gatas Brilhantes H.P.
- She shares the same birthday with Morning Musume member Nonaka Miki.
- Her future goal is become a member of a group, wear cute clothes and appear on stage and on TV.