|Keep Honest Material|
Please help this wiki community keep honest material by adding reference.
Any out of the ordinary information without references will be removed within 3 months.
|Ogawa Rena promoting "Shalala! Yareru Hazu sa"|
|Also Known As||Renako (れなこ?)|
|Born||March 27, 2000|
|Occupation||Idol, Singer, Actress, Model|
|Agency||UP-FRONT AGENCY (2011-2012)|
UP-FRONT PROMOTION (2012-2017)
|Associated Acts||Hello Pro Kenshuusei, Kobushi Factory, NakaZYXtai!!!|
|Kobushi Factory Information|
|Joined||Janaury 2, 2015|
|Debut Single||Dosukoi! Kenkyo ni Daitan / Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san no Uta / Nen ni wa Nen (Nen'iri Ver.)|
|Last Single||Shalala! Yareru Hazu sa / Ee ja nai ka Ninja nai ka|
|Left||September 6, 2017|
|Time in Group||2 Years, 8 Months, 4 Days|
|Hello Pro Kenshuusei Information|
|Joined||June 6, 2011|
|Graduated||November 5, 2015|
|Time in Group||4 Years, 5 Months|
Ogawa Rena (小川麗奈) is a former member of Kobushi Factory, a Hello Pro Kenshuusei unit under Hello! Project. She joined the trainee program in June 2011 and was formally introduced at the September 2011 recital alongside two other girls.
In fall 2010, Ogawa auditioned for Morning Musume 9th generation, but failed to pass.
In June 2011, Ogawa joined Hello Pro Egg after successfully passing an audition to join the program. She was formally introduced as a member on September 11, 2011 at the Hello Pro Egg 2011 Happyoukai ~9gatsu no Nama Tamago Show!~ event alongside Otsuka Aina and Mogi Minami.
In summer 2011, Ogawa auditioned for Morning Musume 10th generation, but failed to pass.
In 2012, Ogawa auditioned for Morning Musume 11th generation, but failed to pass.
Ogawa participated as a back dancer for the ℃-ute Concert Tour 2012 Winter ~Shinseinaru Pentagram~.
On January 27, Ogawa, along with Kaneko Rie, Miyamoto Karin, Tanabe Nanami, Hamaura Ayano, and Murota Mizuki appeared as the opening act for the Morning Musume's mini live event at the Osaka's Senri SELCY Square promoting "Help me!!". They sang "Kanojo ni Naritai!!!" and were back dancers for "LOVE Machine".
Ogawa participated as a back dancer for the Berryz Koubou Concert Tour 2013 Haru ~Berryz Mansion Nyuukyosha Boshuuchuu!~, alongside Hamaura Ayano and Taguchi Natsumi. Together they performed "Suhada Pichipichi" during the tour.
On March 2, Ogawa participated in the Forest For Rest ~SATOYAMA e Ikou~ SATOYAMA movement in YOKOHAMA event alongside other Hello Pro Kenshuusei members.
Ogawa participated as a back dancer for the ℃-ute Budokan Concert 2013 "Queen of J-POP ~Tadori Tsuita Onna Senshi~" and its following concert tour.
Ogawa participated as a back dancer for the Berryz Koubou Debut 10th Anniversary Concert Tour 2014 ~Real Berryz Koubou~.
On January 2, during the Hello! Project 2015 WINTER ~DANCE MODE!~ concert, it was announced that Ogawa would be debuting in a new unit alongside Hamaura Ayano, Taguchi Natsumi, Nomura Minami, Wada Sakurako, Fujii Rio, Hirose Ayaka and Inoue Rei. The unit was later named Kobushi Factory.
On March 29, Ogawa celebrated her 16th birthday at a fanclub event titled Kobushi Factory Ogawa Rena Birthday Event 2016, featuring two performances in Tokyo.
On March 27, Ogawa celebrated her 17th birthday at a fanclub event titled Kobushi Factory Ogawa Rena Birthday Event 2017, featuring two performances at TOKYO FM HALL.
On July 13, management announced that Ogawa would take a break from activities until at least mid-August due to anxiety neurosis. On August 16, it was announced at that time she had not shown any signs of recovery and her physical condition was also unstable, therefore she would continue resting until further notice and management would consider what would happen afterwards with regard to the doctor's diagnosis.
On September 6, it was announced that Ogawa had decided to graduate from both Kobushi Factory and Hello! Project. While the official statement released by UP-FRONT PROMOTION explained that she decided to graduate following talks with her doctor, in a blog posted the same day Ogawa further explained that during her hiatus she had thought about her life and realized she wanted to set out on new dreams.
On October 11, Ogawa alluded on Twitter and Instagram Live that she and her boyfriend are expecting their first child. Her friends and fans congratulated the couple who had just celebrated their 2-month anniversary on October 4.
She confirmed her pregnancy on October 17, stating in a tweet that she and her boyfriend will do their best to have a healthy baby. On October 22, she shared and then deleted a photo of her first ultrasound.
On November 17, Ogawa shared a photo on Twitter announcing she had gotten married to her boyfriend, Keita. They had been together for just over 3 months, as of the post.
She has an older brother and a younger brother. Ogawa's family owns a villa.
When Ogawa joined Hello Pro Egg, she was a sixth year elementary school student. She graduated from high school in March 2018.
Ogawa's given name, Rena, is a combination of "lovely" (麗; re) and a phonetic character (奈; na). Her parents chose the name because they wanted her to be a lovely, tender-hearted, pure person.
- Renako (れなこ): Official nickname during her time in Hello! Project.
- Renashi (れなし): Used by herself from 2017 to 2018; continued to be used by fans.
- Renan (れなん): Used by herself since 2018.
- Name: Ogawa Rena (小川麗奈)
- Official Nickname: Renako (れなこ)
- Birthdate: March 27, 2000
- Birthplace: Tochigi, Japan
- Blood type: A
- Height: 158cm
- Hello! Project Status:
- 2011-06.06: Hello Pro Kenshuusei Member
- 2015.01.02: Kobushi Factory Member
- 2017.07.13: Hiatus
- 2017.09.06: Graduated
- Kobushi Factory Member Color: Red
- Hello! Project Groups:
- One-Shot Units:
- NakaZYXtai!!! (2017)
- Specialty: Piano, putting thumb to wrist
- Hobbies: Reading books
- Motto: "Ichigo ichie" (一期一会; One time, one meeting)
- Favorite Food: Cake, Chocolate cake, Ice
- Favorite Colors: White, Red
- Favorite Sports: Track and Field, Basketball
- Favorite Subject: Music
- Least Favorite Subject: Math
- Favorite Hello! Project Song: "Dance de Bakoon!"
- Favorite Morning Musume Song: Love & Peace! HERO ga Yattekita.
- Looks Up To: Sugaya Risako
- See also: List:Ogawa Rena Discography Featured In
- [2016.06.xx] Kobushi Factory Ogawa Rena & Wada Sakurako Birthday Event 2016
- [2017.06.xx] Kobushi Factory Ogawa Rena & Wada Sakurako Birthday Event 2017
- [2017.02.23] Greeting ~Fujii Rio・Ogawa Rena~
Magazines Featured InEdit
- [2013.11.25] UTB+ (Vol.17) (with Sasaki Rikako)
- [2014.04.23] UTB (with Tanabe Nanami, Hamaura Ayano, Makino Maria, Sasaki Rikako)
- [2014.07.23] UTB+ (Vol. 21) (with Tanabe Nanami, Hamaura Ayano, Makino Maria, Sasaki Rikako)
-  JK Ninja Girls
- She was the first member of Hello! Project to be from Tochigi prefecture.
- She won the judge's special award for "Best Character" at the Hello Pro Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2014 ~Haru no Koukai Jitsuryoku Shindan Test~.
- She believed she wouldn't lose to any other Hello Pro Kenshuusei member in amount of moles and going at her own pace.
- She wanted to become an idol that everyone knows.
- In the March 2014 issue of Gekkan Entame, she was ranked 3rd with Niinuma Kisora as the "most airheaded" in Hello Pro Kenshuusei.
- She heard about Hello Pro Kenshuusei when she went to a children's talent school.
- She thinks the best thing about Hello Pro Kenshuusei was being able to stand on stage with her seniors as a back dancer.
- She thinks the hardest thing about Hello Pro Kenshuusei was remembering the songs and dances.
- When asked what group she'd like to debut in, she said Morning Musume. When asked again later, she didn't specify what group, but said she wanted to debut in Hello! Project.
- She has a dog and would like a horse.
- On a rainy day she would watch TV, or sing "Ame no Furanai Hoshi de wa Aisenai Darou?" by Morning Musume.
- She wants to try singing "KoiING" by Morning Musume.
- Her rival in Hello Pro Kenshuusei was Tanabe Nanami, because she was good at many things and it motivated her to get to her level.
- Her favorite senior in Hello! Project was Kudo Haruka.
- Her dream was to debut, even though she knew it would be difficult and she didn't know if she'd be able to do it, she wanted to continue working hard so that one day she could get somewhere like Kouhaku.
- She joined Hello Pro Kenshuusei because she loved singing and idols, and she wanted to be able to give energy to people like idols do.
- Tsunku's comments: "Your singing is unstable, I want to work on that. When you're singing a song, you need to more and more project an image of the protagonist in the lyrics, you have to sing while understanding what sort of a person that is."
- According to the Top Yell July 2016 interview, Ogawa's role within the group was "Factory Manager that Produces Unique Replies".
- At 18 going on 19, she is the youngest Hello! Project member to have a child.
- Gallery:Ogawa Rena
- List:Ogawa Rena Concert & Event Appearances
- List:Ogawa Rena Discography Featured In
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 "Zero Kara Wakaru Hello Pro Kenshuusei Kouza" (ゼロからわかるハロプロ研修生講座). Gekkan Entame, 2014-03 Issue. Tokuma Shoten. Release Date: 2014-01-30.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 "Hello Pro Kenshuusei Perfect Directory" (ハロぷろ研修生パーフェクト名鑑). BOMB Magazine, 2013-12 Issue (pg 53). Gakken Marketing. Release Date: 2013-11-09.
- ↑ "こぶしファクトリー 小川麗奈に関してのお知らせ" (in Japanese). Hello! Project. 2017-07-13.
- ↑ "こぶしファクトリー 小川麗奈に関してのお知らせ" (in Japanese). Hello! Project. 2017-08-16.
- ↑ "こぶしファクトリー 小川麗奈に関するお知らせ" (in Japanese). Hello! Project. 2017-09-06.
- ↑ Ogawa Rena. "大好きな皆さんへ" (in Japanese). Kobushi Factory Official Blog. 2017-09-06.
- ↑ https://twitter.com/renankrchan/status/1047867003518631936
- ↑ https://twitter.com/renankrchan/status/1052228005391622144
- ↑ https://twitter.com/renankrchan/status/1063800219186262017
- ↑ http://ameblo.jp/mm-12ki/entry-11964286450.html
- ↑ Pocket Morning. 2016-11-05. (Translation by Ro-kun)
- ↑ 12.0 12.1 12.2 12.3 12.4 12.5 12.6 12.7 12.8 "ハロプロ研修生 > プロフィール > 小川麗奈" (in Japanese). Hello! Project. (Archived: 2014-10-19).
- ↑ Gekkan Entame. March 2014 Issue. Published 2014-01-30.
- ↑ What do the girls manage in Kobushi Factory? (Top Yell July 2016)
- Official Twitter
- Official YouTube Channel
- Official Profile (deleted)