|Morning Musume Lucky 7 Audition|
|Promoting Morning Musume 7th Generation Audition|
|Morning Musume Auditions Chronology|
|Previous||Love Audition 2002 (2002)|
|Next||Audition 2005 (2005)|
Morning Musume Lucky 7 Audition (モーニング娘。ラッキー7オーディション) was the first set of auditions to choose seventh generation members for Morning Musume. Nobody was chosen in this audition. Therefore, a second set of auditions was held. The audition was announced in the September 5, 2004 episode of Hello! Morning.
- Application Requirements: Female, minimum of 9th grade and under 20 years of age
- Total Applicants: N/A
- Training camp and Theme Song:
- Dance - Dokusenyoku (Morning Musume)
- Voice - Haru no Uta (Morning Musume)
- Broadcast: On Hello! Morning
- No winners
- It was the first Morning Musume audition to not have winners.
- AKB48 member Umeda Ayaka participated but was cut in the second round.
- SKE48 member Furukawa Airi participated in the 7th, and 8th generation auditions but failed.
- Okayama-prefecture based talent and Bachicco! member Kurota Toshie participated, but was cut in the second round.
- Soloist Kokubun Ami participated but was cut in the third round.