|Minimoni Shakatto Tambourine! Da Pyon!|
|Rhythm Action Game by Minimoni|
|Released||September 19, 2002|
|Minimoni Games Chronology|
|Previous||Minimoni Mika no Happy Morning Chatty (2002)|
|Next||Kids Station Minimoni ni Ninaru no da Pyon! (2002)|
Minimoni Shakatto Tambourine! Da Pyon! (ミニモニ。シャカっとタンバリン!だぴょん!) is a rhythm game published by Sega for the PlayStation in 2002. It was a home version of the arcade Shakatto Tambourine game, but starring Minimoni and using songs from both Minimoni and Morning Musume. It is part of the Samba de Amigo game series, but uses tambourine controllers instead of maraca controllers.
- Minimoni Hinamatsuri!
- Mini Strawberry Pie
- Minimoni Telephone! Rin Rin Rin
- Minimoni Bus Guide
- Minimoni Jankenpyon!
- Haru Natsu Aki Fuyu Daisukki!
- Minimoni. Dancing!
- Minimoni. no Uta
- Mr.Moonlight ~Ai no Big Band~
- Dekkai Uchuu ni Ai ga Aru
- LOVE Machine
- Koi no Dance Site
- Happy Summer Wedding
- I WISH
- Ren'ai Revolution 21
- Say Yeah! -Motto Miracle Night-
The game features the cartoon representations of first generation Minimoni:
- This game followed a series of arcade games which were not Minimoni-themed, but did include several Hello! Project songs.
- Shakkatto Tambourine 2001: Renai Revolution 21, Minimoni Jankenpyon!, Koi wo Shichaimashita!, and BABY! Koi ni KNOCK OUT!.
- Shakkatto Tambourine Chou PowerUp Chu!: The☆Peace!, LOVE Machine, Minimoni Telephone! Rin Rin Rin, Minimoni Jankenpyon!, Chu! Natsu Party, Summer Reggae! Rainbow, and Dancing! Natsu Matsuri.
- Sega's product site (archived), Sony's product site (Regular), Sony's product site (Tambourine Controller Version)