|Keep Honest Material|
Please help this wiki community keep honest material by adding reference.
Any out of the ordinary information without references will be removed within 3 months.
|Mashiro Kana, September 2013|
|Also Known As||Masshi (マッシ?)|
|Born||August 29, 1999|
|Agency||UP-FRONT PROMOTION (2013)|
|Associated Acts||Hello Pro Kenshuusei|
|Hello Pro Kenshuusei Information|
|Left||October 21, 2013|
Mashiro Kana (真城佳奈) is a former member of Hello Pro Kenshuusei under Hello! Project. She was introduced on May 5, 2013 at the Hello Pro Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2013 ~Haru no Koukai Jitsuryoku Shindan Test~ event.
Her last event as a member of Hello Pro Kenshuusei was on October 19, 2013 and her profile was removed on October 21, 2013.
On May 5, Mashiro was introduced as a member of Hello Pro Kenshuusei alongside Tanaka Karen, Inaba Manaka, Mikame Kana, Fujii Rio and Inoue Hikaru at the Hello Pro Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2013 ~Haru no Koukai Jitsuryoku Shindan Test~ event.
On June 8 and 15, Mashiro participated in Hello Pro Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2013 ~6gatsu no Nama Tamago Show!~.
On September 15 and 21, Mashiro participated in Hello Pro Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2013 ~9gatsu no Nama Tamago Show!~.
On October 21, Mashiro's profile was removed from the Kenshuusei website, indicating that she had left the program.
- Favorite Color: White
- Favorite Food: Häagen-Dazs, Mozuku seaweed, fried eggs with ketchup
- Looks up to: Miyamoto Karin
Discography Featured InEdit
- Hello Pro Kenshuusei
- Ten Made Nobore! (Debut/Last)
- She is the tallest member Hello Pro Kenshuusei ever had. At 168cm, she has beaten Mori Saki's record of 165cm in height.
- She wants to try singing "Ren'ai Hunter" by Morning Musume.
- Her favorite European country is France.
- She gave Juice=Juice a present to celebrate their major debut, the present was candy called "Juice".
- She bought Miyamoto Karin a hankerchief with "Karin" written on it.
- Miyamoto Karin bought Mashiro a late birthday present of makeup brushes.