|This Page Needs Citation|
|This article has a lack of citations. Please help this wiki community keep honest material by adding reference.
Any out of the ordinary information without references will be removed.
|Mano Erina, October 2016|
|Also Known As||Manoeri (まのえり?)|
|Born||April 11, 1991|
|Origin||Zama, Kanagawa, Japan|
|Occupation||Idol, singer, actress, model|
|Agency||UP-FRONT AGENCY (2006-2010)|
J.P ROOM (2010-present)
Just Production (2013-present)
|Label||Tower Records (2008-2009)|
|Associated Acts||Hello Pro Egg, Ongaku Gatas, Elder Club, Wonderful Hearts, Petitmoni V, Hello! Project Mobekimasu, Gabaro Nippon Ai wa Katsu|
|Blog||Mano Erina Official Blog|
Mano Erina (真野恵里菜) is a Japanese pop singer, actress, and model. She is a former soloist under Hello! Project, which she first joined in 2006 as a member of Hello Pro Egg. In 2007, she became a member of the Hello! Project futsal team Gatas Brilhantes H.P. and its promotional J-pop group Ongaku Gatas. On March 29, 2008, she graduated from Ongaku Gatas and Hello Pro Egg to become a soloist.
She has sold over 186,165 copies in Japan alone. Mano's highest selling single is "Otome no Inori" with 25,228 copies sold while her lowest selling major label single is "My Days for You" with 12,622 copies sold.
On July 21, 2012, at Hello! Project Tanjou 15 Shuunen Kinen Live 2012 Natsu ~Ktkr Natsu no FAN Matsuri!~, Mano announced her graduation from Hello! Project on February 23, 2013 at the end of her spring 2013 concert tour to focus on her acting career.
Mano Erina was born on April 11, 1991 in Zama, Kanagawa, Japan.
Mano Erina joined Hello! Project as a Hello Pro Egg in 2006 after passing the UP-FRONT GROUP "Egg" Audition. She made her first live appearance on January 2, 2007 as a backup dancer for the Hello! Project 2007 Winter ~Wonderful Hearts Otome Gocoro~.
She graduated from Ongaku Gatas on March 2, 2008 and Hello Pro Egg on March 29, 2008 to debut as a soloist.
On June 29, 2008 she released her debut indie, "Manopiano."
Having received piano lessons since kindergarten, Mano's solo work within Hello! Project prominently features her the playing piano parts of her musical releases, providing the vocal and piano parts of her songs while performing in concerts and at live events.
She made her major debut under the hachama label with the single "Otome no Inori," released on March 18. It reached #3 on the Oricon charts on the first day of release and reached #5 on the weekly chart.
Mano, along with S/mileage and Morning Musume, starred in the CS-Fuji TV-TWO drama Hanbun Esper which began broadcasting in January. Mano's role is a half-trained esper that left a secret government esper research organization known as "Kokueken," without being able to fully control her supernatural powers.
Also that year, the TBS drama Mano Spy began, in which Mano portrayed herself under the fictional premise that she's an undercover agent. She was sent to Japan as a spy for the Queen of England, and ends up passing an idol audition, so she has trouble with her espionage duties. The theme song of the show was "Matsuge no Saki ni Kimi ga Iru" from Mano's first album FRIENDS. The show began streaming on internet on January 26 and was broadcast on BS-TBS on February 27.
On April 20, she was in the BeeTV mobile drama DEATH GAME PARK.
In early 2011, Mano's radio show MANO-DELI was replaced by Sayashi Riho's RIHO-DELI.
Also that year, it was announced that Mano would star in a short film titled Miyuki's Wind Bell. Mano also opened up a Facebook page.
In August, Mano participated in the TOKYO IDOL FESTIVAL 2011, with one of the other acts being THE Possible. She performed "My Days for You," "Sekai wa Summer Party," and "Genkimono de Ikou!" with Kaneko Rie, Takagi Sayuki, Tanabe Nanami, and Kudo Haruka as back-up dancers.
On October 2, it was announced that Mano would star as the new Kamen Rider Nadeshiko in the movie Kamen Rider x Kamen Rider Fourze & OOO: MOVIE Taisen MEGAMAX, which would be released in theaters on December 10.
On February 22, the official Mano Erina Android app was released. The app included links to Mano's Twitter account, her blog, photos, movies, and more for free.
On May 16, Mano opened a new Ameba blog.
On July 21, at Hello! Project Tanjou 15 Shuunen Kinen Live 2012 Natsu ~Ktkr Natsu no FAN Matsuri!~, Mano announced that she would graduate from Hello! Project on February 23, 2013 during her spring concert.
| In regards to Mano Erina
She was the girl who joined up in May 2006 as a Hello Pro Egg. At first she was very unstable in dancing and singing, always hiding in the shadows of the other members she had the impression that she was soft and flexible.
That’s the kind of girl she was, but when she started working as a member of the Ongaku Gatas, And with advice about how to build the sensitive muscles of her body for dance, her dancing ability had suddenly improved during the concert several months later.
This was probably the results of the great efforts she put in while I wasn’t looking.
At the time that’s what I thought, and from the record maker I heard them voice that they wanted to bring Mano up for a solo debut, and so they had chosen to graduate her from Ongaku Gatas and put her on the road to being a solo singer.
And her indies work had given her the recognition for a major debut.
Even in Hello!Project at the time she was a unique solo artist, I thought she must be lonely and really uneasy. But even then I felt that she was without complaints, a real positive girl.
From her major debut in March of 2009, 3 years and 4 months have passed, at this time, we’re announcing that in 2013, after the New Year’s Hello in her own solo live, she will be graduating from Hello!Project.
I think those of you who have seen this summer’s Hello already know this but, keeping in mind her current sense of rhythm, her performances have really improved.
I feel that with her current high spirits, that it’s a really good thing for her to graduate from Hello!Project. It’ll be a good step to her next stage.
After she graduates, I feel I want her to challenge herself steadily with acting, singing, and other new things.
With the 7 months or so until her graduation, I want her to keep growing, graduating as a “Cool Mano Erina”, and afterwards introducing herself to everyone as the “New Mano Erina” she will become.
Until then, everyone please, kindly support both Mano Erina and Hello!Project.
July 21, 2012
Statement from Mano Erina
| Thank you for always supporting me.
I, Mano Erina, with the 2013 New Year’s Hello! Project Concert and the February 23rd planned solo concert in Nakano Sun Plaza, am graduating from Hello! Project.
Since the beginning of this year, Tsunku and the staff and I have continuously talked about my work from here on. From here on, I want to do my best in order to pursue my own potential and to broaden my abilities in singing and acting beyond what I have now.
It’s been about 4 years since I started my solo work, compared with the history of Hello!Project that’s really very little but, I’ve gained all kinds of experience. I’ve gotten to join Hello!Project, which was my dream, I got to have a solo debut, and there has been happiness, fun, and sometimes even frustration.
In order to head toward my dreams and goals, I want to take it into my own hands, and be determined to challenge myself more than I have before.
And I’d be happy if you continue to watch over me, Mano Erina, the same as always. From this point forward please continue to support me.
Mano reprised her role as Kamen Rider Nadeshiko in the movie Kamen Rider x Kamen Rider Wizard & Fourze MOVIE Taisen Ultimatum, which was theatrically released on December 8.
On February 23, Mano released her fourth solo photobook Mano na no, and she graduated from Hello! Project at the Mano Erina Memorial Concert 2013 in Nakano "OTOME LEGEND~For the Best Friends" at Nakano Sun Plaza.
On June 20, it was announced Mano would be starring in the drama Ikiro ~Senjou ni Nokoshita Dengon~ as Noriko, the wife of a public figure in the drama.
On June 27, Mano was announced as the model for the seventh volume of VANQUISH VENUS, the lookbook for the clothing brand VANQUISH, released on July 1.
On July 25, it was announced that she would be starring in Nijushi no Hitomi, her first prime time drama.
On August 18, Mano appeared on the cover of the first issue of culture magazine Nini-funi .
In late August, it was announced Mano would be releasing her fifth solo photobook titled Mano-chan ~Dear Friends~ on September 27. It was the first photobook she released since her graduation from Hello! Project.
On September 25, Mano was announced as the lead actress in a multi-part live-action movie series of Patlabor titled THE NEXT GENERTATION -Patlabor- as the pilot Akira Izumino, as opposed to the original anime's heroine Noa Izumi.
On December 6, it was announced that she would appear in the drama SHARK starring Johnny's Jr. and would air January 2014.
On January 25, Mano held a dinner show titled Mano Erina Casual Dinner ~Mano Kaju 2014 Happy New Year~.
On January 31, it was announced Mano would hold her first concerts since her graduation from Hello! Project on June 8 and June 29, titled Mano Erina Concert 2014 "again ~ Live House de Moetsukiyou!~".
On February 20, it was announced Mano would be singing the theme song "Ambitious!" for THE NEXT GENERATION -PATLABOR-.
On May 23, Mano announced that she would be starring in her first commercial promoting KFC's "Krushers" drinks.
On August 27, Mano released her sixth solo photobook titled ZERO.
On December 21, it was announced that Mano would have a starring role in the stage play Better Half in the spring of 2015.
Mano starred as one of the three lead actresses in the action horror movie Real Onigokko (titled Tag outside of Japan) alongside model Treindl Reina and former AKB48 member Shinoda Mariko. It was released in theaters on July 11.
On September 19, Mano released her seventh solo photobook Escalation.
On July 14, Mano moved her official blog to LINE.
Mano was cast as the lead actress in the film Ao no Kaerimichi, co-starring with Takahata Yuta. However, during production in August, Takahata was arrested for sexually assaulting a female employee at a hotel and filming was suspended.
On September 1, it was announced that Mano would star in the commercial for Kizakura's new "Don" sake.
Mano starred in the TBS drama Nigeru wa Haji da ga Yaku ni Tatsu as the supporting character Tanaka Yasue, who is the friend of the female lead portrayed by Aragaki Yui. The drama began airing on October 11.
On November 25, Mano released her eighth solo photobook KAGEROH.
On February 8, it was announced that Mano was cast as the lead actress in the NHK BS Premium drama Kono Yo ni Tayasui Shigoto wa nai which is based on the 2015 novel by Tsumura Kukiko. It aired from April 6 to May 25.
On March 23, Mano announced she would become a regular S size (shorter than 160cm) model for fashion magazine JJ from the May 2017 issue onwards.
Mano was the princess in the Daimyou Musha Gyouretsu, a parade of people dressed as feudal lords and ladies and warriors, at the 50th annual Matsuyama Haru Matsuri on April 2.
On May 26, Mano was cast as the character Fukahori Yurika in the live-action film of Sakamichi no Apollon (titled Kids on the Slope outside of Japan). The film will be theatrically released in 2018.
Mano starred in a TV commercial for Kizakura's "Kimoto Yamahai Namachozoushu" sake that would begin airing on June 18.
On July 25, Mano was cast in the 2018 film adaptation of the horror manga Funouhan.
Mano starred in a TV commercial to promote recipes using Acecook's "Pho・ccori Kibun" instant noodles that began airing on August 7.
On August 6, almost a year after actor Takahata Yuta's scandal, it was announced that production for the film Ao no Kaerimichi would resume with Tozuka Junki replacing him as Mano's co-star.
On October 14, Mano announced that she would appear in a commercial for Kao Laurier.
Activities Outside JapanEdit
On July 1, 2010, Mano Erina made her first appearance outside of Japan in Los Angeles at Club Nokia for her movie debut, Kai-Ki: Tales of Horror. During the event the film was showed and Erina Mano gave a mini concert consisting of two songs, a Q&A, and an autograph session to her fans.
In July 2011, Mano Erina made her second appearance outside of Japan in South Korea. Just like her USA debut, Mano went to attend the Puchon International Fantastic Film Festival which would screen her movie Kai-Ki: Tales of Horror. During her stay, Mano was highly welcomed and even had fans waiting for her at the airport to greet her.
When Mano became a soloist under Hello! Project, she was a second year high school student.
Here is a list of nicknames that was used to refer to Mano Erina:
- Manoeri (まのえり): Official nickname used by members and fans.
- Name: Mano Erina (真野恵里菜)
- Nickname: Manoeri (まのえり)
- Birthday: April 11, 1991
- Birthplace: Zama, Kanagawa, Japan
- Blood type: B
- Height: 159cm
- Western Zodiac: Aries
- Hello! Project Status:
- 2006-06-04: Egg
- 2007-06-17: Ongaku Gatas Member
- 2008-03-02: Graduated Ongaku Gatas
- 2008-03-29: Member
- 2013-02-23: Graduated
- UP-FRONT GROUP Status:
- Image Color: Red
- Mobekimasu color: Gold
- Hello! Project Groups:
- Favorite Color: Red
- Favorite Manga: Ao Haru Ride
- Hobby: Piano
- Specialties: Basketball, y-balance
- Main article: Mano Erina Discography
- Studio Albums
- Best Albums
- [2013.02.06] BEST FRIENDS (Best of Album)
- Indies Singles
- [2008.06.29] Manopiano (マノピアノ)
- [2008.10.05] Lucky Aura (ラッキーオーラ)
- [2008.12.12] Lalala-Sososo (ラララ-ソソソ)
- Major Singles
- [2009.03.18] Otome no Inori (乙女の祈り)
- [2009.05.20] Hajimete no Keiken (はじめての経験)
- [2009.07.29] Sekai wa Summer Party (世界は サマー・パーティ)
- [2009.09.30] Kono Mune no Tokimeki wo (この胸のときめきを)
- [2009.11.25] Love&Peace=Paradise (Love&Peace=パラダイス)
- [2010.02.24] Haru no Arashi (春の嵐)
- [2010.05.12] Onegai Dakara... (お願いだから...)
- [2010.09.15] Genkimono de Ikou! (元気者で行こう!)
- [2011.01.26] Seishun no Serenade (青春のセレナーデ)
- [2011.06.29] My Days for You
- [2012.02.22] Doki Doki Baby / Tasogare Kousaten (ドキドキベイビー/黄昏交差点)
- [2012.06.27] Song for the DATE
- [2012.12.12] NEXT MY SELF (Last Single)
- Concert DVDs
- [2009.08.05] Mano Erina Debut Concert "Prologue ~Otome no Inori~"
- [2009.12.22] Mano Erina First Concert Tour "Introduction ~Hajimete no Kandou~"
- [2010.06.16] Special Joint 2010 Haru ~Kansha Mankai! Mano Erina 2 Shuunen Totsunyuu & S/mileage Major Debut e Sakura Sake! Live~
- [2011.09.21] Mano Erina Concert Tour 2011 ~Hatachi no Otome 801 DAYS~
- [2011.11.09] Mano Erina 10th Single Release Event Mano Sonata ~Red Sensation~
- [2012.09.26] Mano Erina Concert Tour 2012 ~DATE~ FINAL
- [2013.05.23] Mano Erina Memorial Concert 2013 in Nakano "OTOME LEGEND~For the Best Friends"
- Image DVDs
Discography Participated InEdit
- [2009.07.15] Hello! Project - Chanpuru 1 ~Happy Marriage Song Cover Shuu~ (チャンプル1 ~ハッピーマリッジソングカバー集~) (#2 Ai wa Katsu - with ℃-ute, #13 Kanpaku Sengen - with - Berryz Koubou)
- [2009.12.02] Hello! Project - Petit Best 10 (プッチベスト10) (#7 Otome no Inori)
- [2010.12.15] Hello! Project - Petit Best 11 (プッチベスト11) (#5 Genkimono de Ikou!)
- [2011.08.06] Bekimasu - Makeruna Wasshoi! (負けるな わっしょい!) (Indie)
- [2011.11.16] Mobekimasu - Busu ni Naranai Tetsugaku (ブスにならない哲学) (Limited A and Regular) (#2 Moshimo... - Fukumura Mizuki, Tsugunaga Momoko, Nakajima Saki, Mano Erina, Wada Ayaka)
- [2011.12.21] Hello! Project - Petit Best 12 (プッチベスト12) (#12 Seishun no Serenade, #13 My Days for You)
- [2012.12.05] Hello! Project - Petit Best 13 (プッチベスト13) (#7 Doki Doki Baby, #8 Song for the DATE)
- [2013.12.11] Hello! Project - Petit Best 14 (プッチベスト14) (#11 NEXT MY SELF)
- [2013.12.31] Hello! Project - Hello! Project no Zenkyoku kara Atsumechaimashita! Vol. 2 (ハロー!プロジェクトの全曲から集めちゃいました! Vol.2 吉田豪編) (#3 Do Re Mi Fa Doushite?)
- [2014.05.28] THE NEXT GENERATION - Patlabor - Original Soundtrack (#30 Ambitious!)
- [2014.07.09] Hello! Project - Hello! Project no Zenkyoku kara Atsumechaimashita! Vol. 3 (#14 Dare ni mo Iwanai de)
- [2014.08.13] Hello! Project - Hello! Project no Zenkyoku kara Atsumechaimashita! Vol.5 (#2 Banzai! ~Jinsei wa Meccha Wonderful!~)
- [2014.10.15] THE NEXT GENERATION Patlabor Original Soundtrack 2 (#23 Taisetsu na Kiseki)
- Hello! Project
- Hello! Project 2009 Summer Kakumei Gannen ~Hello! Champloo~
- Hello! Project 2010 WINTER Kachou Fuugetsu ~Shuffle Date~
- Hello! Project 2010 Winter Kachou Fuugetsu ~Mobekimasu!~
- Hello! Project 2010 Summer ~Fankora~
- Hello! Project 2011 Winter ~Kangei Shinsen Matsuri~ A gana Live
- Hello! Project 2011 Winter ~Kangei Shinsen Matsuri~ B kkuri Live
- Hello! Project 2011 SUMMER ~Nippon no mirai wa WOW WOW Live~
- Hello! Project 2011 SUMMER ~Nippon no mirai wa YEAH YEAH Live~
- Hello! Project ☆ Festival 2011
- Hello! Project 2012 WINTER Hello☆Pro Tengoku ~Funky-chan~
- Hello! Project 2012 WINTER Hello☆Pro Tengoku ~Rock-chan~
- Hello! Project Tanjou 15 Shuunen Kinen Live 2012 Natsu ~Ktkr Natsu no FAN Matsuri!~
- Hello! Project Tanjou 15 Shuunen Kinen Live 2012 Natsu ~Wkwk Natsu no FAN Matsuri!~
- Hello! Project Tanjou 15 Shuunen Kinen Live 2013 Fuyu
- See Also: List:Mano Erina Publications Featured In
- [2009.02.10] Mano Erina
- [2010.01.20] Tengoku no Door
- [2011.06.10] Mano Days ~Hatachi no Hatsukoi~
- [2012.05.23] MANO DATE
- [2013.02.23] Mano na no
- [2013.09.27] Mano-chan ~Dear Friends~
- [2014.08.27] ZERO
- [2015.09.19] Escalation
- [2016.11.25] KAGEROH
-  Berikyuu!
- [2008–2009] Yorosen!
-  Bijo Houdan (2 episodes)
- [2009–2010] Kitty's Paradise peace (キティズパラダイスpeace)
- [2010–2011] Bijo Gaku
- [2011-2012] Hello Pro! TIME
- [2012-2013] Hello! SATOYAMA Life
-  Pocky 4 Sisters! ~Dasenai Tegami~ (ポッキーフォーシスター ズ～出せない手紙～)
-  Tokyo Shoujo (東京少女)
-  Hanbun Esper (半分エスパー) (Lead role)
-  Keizoku 2: SPEC (ケイゾク 2: SPEC) (as Satori) (1 episode)
-  FACE MAKER (as Kuroda Riko) (1 episode)
-  Suugaku♥Joshi Gakuen
-  Darling wa 70 Sai Okusama 18 Sai (ダーリンは７０歳 奥様は１８歳)
-  Minna! Esper da yo! (みんな！エスパーだよ！)
-  Ikiro ~Senjou ni Nokoshita Dengon~ (生きろ〜戦場に残した伝言〜)
-  Nijushi no Hitomi (二十四の瞳)
-  Jinsei Nariyuki Tensai Rakugo-ka Tatekawa Danshi (人生、成り行き 天才落語家・立川談志 ここにあり)
-  Yonimo Kimyona Monogatari 2013 Autumn Special (世にも奇妙な物語'13秋の特別編)
-  SHARK
-  MISSION 001～Minna de Space Invader～ (MISSION 001～みんなでスペースインベーダー～)
-  Mama ga Ikita Akashi (ママが生きた証)
-  Tsumatachi no Shinkansen (妻たちの新幹線)
-  Rikei no Hitobito (理系の人々)
-  Kasouken no Onna SP (科捜研の女)
-  Aoyama One Seg Kaihatsu (青山ワンセグ開発) (Mini drama)
-  Kumokiri Nizaemon (雲霧仁左衛門)
-  Minna! Esper da yo! Bangaihen ~Esper Miyako he Iku~ (みんな!エスパーだよ!番外編~エスパー、都へ行く~) (Special)
-  Kaiki Ren'ai Sakusen (怪奇恋愛作戦)
-  Lunch no Akko-chan (ランチのアッコちゃん)
-  Tonari no Seki-kun to Rumi-chan no Jisho (となりの関くんとるみちゃんの事象)
-  Kekkonshiki no Zenjitsu ni (結婚式の前日に)
-  Happy Retirement (ハッピー・リタイアメント)
-  Budokan (as Omitani Kyoka) (1 episode)
-  Kenji Akudama (検事・悪玉)
-  Kakko no Tamago wa Dare no Mono (カッコウの卵は誰のもの)
-  Toto Nee-chan (とと姉ちゃん)
-  Nigeru wa Haji da ga Yaku ni Tatsu (逃げるは恥だが役に立つ)
-  Kenji no Honkai (検事の本懐)
-  Nanimono (何者)
-  Thrill! Kuro no Shou (スリル！黒の章)
-  Kono Yo ni Tayasui Shigoto wa nai (この世にたやすい仕事はない) (Lead role)
-  Shiroi Keiji (白い刑事)
-  Kaidan Shin Mimibukuro Kaiki (怪談新耳袋 怪奇) (as Kirishima Ayumi in "Tsukimono", Fujisawa Megumi in "Nozomi")
-  Abed ~ Hatachi no Koi (Abed～二十歳の恋) (as Atsuko in Episode 4 "Takako")
-  Miyuki no Fuurin (美雪の風鈴; Miyuki's Wind Bell) (Short film)
-  Kamen Rider x Kamen Rider Fourze & OOO MOVIE Taisen MEGAMAX (仮面ライダー×仮面ライダー フォーゼ＆オーズMOVIE大戦 MEGAMAX) (as Misaki Nadeshiko, Kamen Rider Nadeshiko)
-  Waga Haha no ki (わが母の記)
-  SPEC~Ten (SPEC～天)
-  Kamen Rider x Kamen Rider Wizard & Fourze MOVIE Taisen Ultimatum (仮面ライダー×仮面ライダー ウィザード&フォーゼ MOVIE大戦アルティメイタム) (as Misaki Nadeshiko, Kamen Rider Nadeshiko)
- [2014–2015] THE NEXT GENERATION -PATLABOR- (Short film series) (as Izumino Akira; Lead role)
-  THE NEXT GENERATION -PATLABOR- (Theatrical film) (as Izumino Akira; Lead role)
-  Shinjuku Swan (新宿スワン)
-  Real Onigokko (リアル鬼ごっこ; international title: Tag) (Lead role)
-  Eiga Minna! Esper da yo! (映画 みんな!エスパーだよ!)
-  orange (orange-オレンジ-)
-  Yamikin Ushijima-kun the Final (闇金ウシジマくんザ・ファイナル)
-  Kimi to 100 Kaime no Koi (君と100回目の恋; international title: The 100th Love with You)
-  Fukumenkei Noise (覆面系ノイズ) (as Suguri Mio)
-  Sakamichi no Apollon (坂道のアポロン; international title: Kids on the Slope) (as Fukahori Yurika)
-  Funouhan (不能犯; international title: Impossibility Defense)
-  Ao no Kaerimichi (青の帰り道)
-  Kimi no Iru Machi (君のいる町) (OVA) (as Koba Haruna)
-  Super Hero Generation (スーパーヒーロージェネレーション) (as Kamen Rider Nadeshiko)
-  Kamen Rider Storm Heroes (仮面ライダー ストームヒーローズ) (as Kamen Rider Nadeshiko)
-  Dissidia Final Fantasy (ディシディア ファイナルファンタジー) (Arcade game) (as Materia)
-  All Kamen Rider: Rider Revolution (オール仮面ライダー ライダーレボリューション) (as Kamen Rider Nadeshiko)
-  Dissidia Final Fantasy NT (ディシディア ファイナルファンタジー NT) (as Materia)
-  KFC Krushers (クラッシャーズ)
-  Final Fantasy Record Keeper (ファイナルファンタジーレコードキーパー)
-  Kizakura "Don" (黄桜「呑」)
-  Metropolitan Expressway Co., Ltd. "ETC2.0" (首都高速道路株式会社「ETC2.0」) (Voice)
-  Kracie Home Products "Prostyle" (クラシエホームプロダクツ「プロスタイル」)
-  LIKE (ライク株式会社)
-  Kizakura "Kimoto Yamahai Namachozoushu" (黄桜「生酛山廃生貯蔵酒」)
-  Acecook "Pho・ccori Kibun" (エースコック「Pho・ccori気分」)
-  Kao Laurier Slimguard (花王 ロリエ スリムガード)
-  Koisuru Seiza (恋する星座)
-  Manospy (マノスパイ)
-  DEATH GAME PARK (デス・ゲーム・パーク)
-  Michishige Sayumi no "Mobekimasutte Nani??" (道重さゆみの『モベキマスってなに？？』)
- [2009–2011] MANO-DELI
-  Koisuru Hello Kitty
-  Ookami-tachi no Gogo Hungry Like a Wolf (狼たちの午後 Hungry Like a Wolf)
-  Photogenic (フォトジェニック)
-  Tsubaki, Toki Tobi (つばき、時跳び) (as Nokeboshi Hisashi)
-  Ikemen desu ne (美男ですね) (as Nana)
-  Real Etude Minna no Ie (リアルエチュード みんなの家)
-  Reading Drama "Moshimo Kimi ga"-Last Christmas (リーディングドラマ「もしもキミが。」-Last Christmas)
-  Guitar wo Mochinagara (ギターを待ちながら)
-  LOVE LETTERS 2012 Spring Special
-  Usani (ウサニ)
-  Theater in The Round (青山円形劇場)
-  Itamu Hito (悼む人)
-  Kibako no Kai Daiyonkai Kouen "Guitar wo Machinagara" ~Yatta ze! Honda Special~ (キバコの会 第四回公演 『ギターを待ちながら』～やったぜ！本多スペシャル！～)
-  Kibako no Kai Daigokai Kouen "KAKOCHI-YA" (キバコの会 第五回公演 『KAKOCHI-YA』)
-  Better Half (ベター・ハーフ)
-  Grand Hotel (グランドホテル)
-  Watashi no Atama no Naka no Keshigomu 8th letter (私の頭の中の消しゴム 8th letter)
-  Boku Datte Hero ni Naritakatta (僕だってヒーローになりたかった)
-  Haha to Musume no 10,000 Nichi ~Mirai no Tobira~ - May J. duet with Yashiro Aki
-  Best Newcomer Award from the 24th Japan Gold Disc Awards "The Best 5 New Artists"
- She ranked 1st in Yahoo! search ranking on September 3, 2008.
- She ranked 4th in the evening edition of Yomiuri Shimbun's September 10, 2008 "Yahoo! Search 9/1 to 9/7 current events word ranking".
- She ranked #60 in ENTAME magazine's "Most Influential female Idols of 2010".
- She ranked 5th in Young Gangan magazine's "Young Gangan Magazine Girls 2010".
- She ranked #30 in Anikan R Yanyan magazine's May 2013 "Singing idol you like the most".
- She ranked #23 in Nippon Cultural Broadcasting recommendation's 2013 "Female Idol Faces General Election".
- She ranked 8th in Anikan R Yanyan magazine's September 2013 "Singing idol you like the most".
- She ranked #14 in Anikan R Yanyan magazine's October 2013 "Singing idol you like the most".
- She ranked #16 in Anikan R Yanyan magazine's November 2013 "Singing idol you like the most".
- Her Gatas Brilhantes H.P. uniform number was #27 from December 2007 to July 2008.
- She is allergic to cats.
- Mano is a huge fan of the manga Magic Knights Rayearth.
- She is a fan of the Dragon Quest and Pokémon games (for the Nintendo DS).
- Prior to joining Hello! Project, she admired Matsuura Aya.
- Two of her PVs feature ninth generation Morning Musume member Fukumura Mizuki.
- Several of her PVs feature the first four S/mileage members as backup dancers.
- She has played the piano since she was six years old.
- Her admired pianist is Richard Clayderman.
- Is good friends with Komine Momoka and Tsugunaga Momoko.
- After the 2011 Tohoku earthquake, she allowed Kikkawa Yuu to live with her.
- Before becoming an idol she was very shy.
- Nearly all episodes of Yorosen! ended with a segment by Mano called "Mano-Point".
- She is a fan of Korean dramas.
- She was the only soloist in Hello! Project after the Elder Club graduated in 2009 and before Mitsui Aika became a soloist in 2012.
- She is the second Hello! Project soloist to release 5 singles in one year, the first being Matsuura Aya. She is also the third Hello! Project soloist to release more than twelve singles total, the others being Matsuura Aya and Goto Maki.
- Mano, alongside Fukumura Mizuki, Iikubo Haruna, and Sudo Maasa, are fans of the manga Ao Haru Ride.
- She is close friends with Miyazawa Sae. They went to Disneyland together in late April 2013.
Total Sales CountEdit
|Year||Year Sales||Total Sales|
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 "ハロー！プロジェクトからのお知らせ" (in Japanese). Hello! Project. 2008-03-02. (Archived)
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 "真野恵里菜に関する大事なお知らせ" (in Japanese). Hello! Project. 2012-07-21.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 "真野恵里菜がハロプロ卒業を発表 来年2月のソロコンサートで幕" (in Japanese). Hello! Project. 2012-07-21.
- ↑ "ストレス解消法は「15分間、真っ白になる」ことおすすめですよ！真野恵里菜" (in Japanese). R25. 2009-02-26.
- ↑ "ミキティ”以来7年ぶり、新星・真野恵里菜のメジャー第1弾が初日3位" (in Japanese). ORICON STYLE. 2009-03-19.
- ↑ http://www.oricon.co.jp/prof/446742/products/805260/1/
- ↑ "真野恵里菜「BeeTV」で本格アクションドラマに初挑戦" (in Japanese). natalie. 2010-03-24.
- ↑ "真野恵里菜が“仮面ライダーなでしこ”に変身! 特撮ヒーロー作品初挑戦" (in Japanese). ORICON STYLE. 2011-10-02.
- ↑ "田中れいな、真野恵里菜 M-line club 加入のお知らせ" (in Japanese). UP-FC. 2012-11-30.
- ↑ "ドラマ「みんな！エスパーだよ」真野恵里菜が腹黒美女に" (in Japanese). natalie. 2013-02-19.
- ↑ "真野恵里菜、ハロプロ卒業ライブで涙 4年の活動に幕" (in Japanese). ORICON STYLE. 2013-02-23.
- ↑ http://www.tbs.co.jp/ikiro2013/
- ↑ "「VANQUISH VENUS」第7弾に真野恵里菜" (in Japanese). BARKS. 2013-06-27.
- ↑ https://twitter.com/manetty_re/status/359939837324820483
- ↑ "真野恵里菜、木尾士目、町田康、tofubeatsら参加のカルチャー誌『ニニフニ』創刊" (in Japanese. KAI-YOU. 2013-08-06.
- ↑ "パトレイバー実写化キャスト発表 主人公は真野恵里菜" (in Japanese). ORICON STYLE. 2013-09-25.
- ↑ "平野紫耀：関西ジャニーズJr．の新鋭がドラマ初出演で初主演！ 東西ジャニーズJr．が競演" (in Japanese). MANTANWEB. 2013-12-06.
- ↑ "「真野恵里菜 カジュアルディナーショー」東京公演FC先行受付のお知らせ" (in Japanese). M-line. 2013-11-14.
- ↑ "『真野恵里菜コンサート2014「again～ライブハウスで燃え尽きよう！～」』FC先行受付のお知らせ" (in Japanese). M-line. 2014-01-31.
- ↑ "実写版『パトレイバー』全7章シリーズ主題歌に真野恵里菜の新曲「Ambitious!」" (in Japanese). BARKS. 2014-02-20.
- ↑ "krushers♪" (in Japanese). Mano Erina Official Blog. 2017-05-23.
- ↑ http://www.up-fc.jp/m-line/news_Info.php?id=6741
- ↑ "小出恵介、つんく♂モデルのアイドルP役「カリスマ性出したい」 ドラマ『武道館』" (in Japanese). ORICON STYLE. 2015-10-24.
- ↑ "真野恵里菜です。" (in Japanese). Mano Erina Official Blog. 2016-07-14.
- ↑ "高畑裕太の逮捕で主演映画『青の帰り道』が撮影中止に、真野恵里菜ファンが大激怒！" (in Japanese). Nikkan Taishu. 2016-08-26.
- ↑ "真野恵里菜、テーマは「色っぽい新妻」…黄桜「呑」新ＣＭ出演" (in Japanese). Hochi Sports. 2016-09-01.
- ↑ http://www.tbs.co.jp/NIGEHAJI_tbs/cast/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/Kracie_prostyle/status/828432776974045184
- ↑ https://twitter.com/Kracie_prostyle/status/828513861019922434
- ↑ "真野恵里菜さん主演「この世にたやすい仕事はない」制作開始！" (in Japanese). NHK. 2017-02-08.
- ↑ "JJ" (in Japanese). Mano Erina Official Blog. 2017-03-23.
- ↑ "平成29年 開催50年記念松山春まつり（お城まつり）参加者・出展者募集" (in Japanese). Junior Chamber International Matsuyama. 2017-01-22.,
- ↑ "真野恵里菜、新ＣＭで横浜の街を疾走" (in Japanese). Sports Hochi. 2017-04-24.
- ↑ https://twitter.com/erinamano_staff/status/856310132921081856
- ↑ "母と娘の10,000日 ～未来の扉～" (in Japanese). Mano Erina Official Blog. 2017-05-19.
- ↑ https://twitter.com/erina_mano/status/865552011428626434
- ↑ "May J. duet with 八代亜紀 / 母と娘の10,000日〜未来の扉〜 (真野恵里菜主演 ドラマVer)" (in Japanese). avex (via YouTube). 2017-05-22.
- ↑ "知念侑李主演「坂道のアポロン」でディーン・フジオカが歌声披露、真野恵里菜も参加" (in Japanese). natalie. 2017-05-26.
- ↑ https://www.instagram.com/p/BVWE2PeHldq/
- ↑ "松坂桃李「不能犯」に新田真剣佑、間宮祥太朗、真野恵里菜、芦名星、安田顕ら出演" (in Japanese). natalie. 2017-07-25.
- ↑ "真野恵里菜 OL「サラ子さん」がフォーレシピを新提案" (in Japanese). Dwango.jp News. 2017-08-01.
- ↑ "高畑裕太の代役に戸塚純貴 真野恵里菜が主演「青の帰り道」" (in Japanese). Sponichi Annex. 2017-08-06.
- ↑ https://www.instagram.com/p/BaN4lsxnnfZ/
- ↑ "なかよしー！！！" (in Japanese). Miyazawa Sae Official Blog. 2013-04-27.
- Just Production Profile
- UP-FRONT WORKS Profile
- JJ Model Profile
- Official Twitter
- Official Instagram
- Official LINE Blog
- Official Ameblo Blog (Inactive)
- Official Gree Blog (Inactive)
- Official Oricon Blog (Inactive) (Archived)
- Koisuru Seiza Homepage