|Born||October 20, 1964|
|Genres||J-pop, jazz, Latin, fusion|
|Occupation||Arranger, keyboardist, orchestrator|
|Associated Acts||SPICK&SPAN, Orquesta de la Luz, HAVATAMPA|
Maejima Yasuaki (前嶋康明) is a Japanese arranger, keyboardist, and orchestrator.
He has contributed to many artists, such as Moritaka Chisato, Abe Natsumi, Berryz Koubou, Goto Maki, Heike Michiyo, Country Musume, Coconuts Musume, Morning Musume, Sharan Q, and many others who have no relation to Hello! Project.
- Name: Maejima Yasuaki
- Birthdate: October 20, 1964
- Birthplace: Tokyo, Japan
- Zodiac: Libra
At the age of 19, Yasuaki joined the band SPICK&SPAN, he also was a member of Orquesta de la Luz, and HAVATAMPA.
The genres he focuses on are jazz, Latin, fusion, and J-pop.
- Summer Night Town (Arrangement)
- Good Morning (Arrangement)
- Yume no Naka (Arrangement)
- Samishii Hi (Arrangement)
- Daite HOLD ON ME! (Arrangement)
- Onegai Nail (Arrangement)
- Daite HOLD ON ME! ~Sexy Long Version~ (Arrangement)
- Memory Seishun no Hikari (Arrangement)
- NIGHT OF TOKYO CITY (Arrangement)
- Papa ni Niteiru Kare (Arrangement)
- ~Ohayou~ (Arrangement)
- ~Oyasumi~ (Arrangement)
- Densha no Futari (Arrangement)
- Tsumetai Kaze to Kataomoi (TYPE B) (Arrangement)
- Wikipedia: Japanese