Maeda Kokoro, June 2017
|Born||June 23, 2002|
|Associated Acts||Hello Pro Kenshuusei, Team Okai|
|Hello Pro Kenshuusei Information|
|Time in Group||2 Years, 3 Months, 14 Days|
Maeda Kokoro (前田こころ) is a member of Hello Pro Kenshuusei under Hello! Project. She was introduced alongside seven other girls at the Hello Pro Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2015 ~Haru no Koukai Jitsuryoku Shindan Test~ on May 4, 2015.
Maeda was born on June 23, 2002 in Saitama, Japan.
On April 1, Maeda officially joined Hello Pro Kenshuusei, she was formally introduced and participated in the Hello Pro Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2015 ~Haru no Koukai Jitsuryoku Shindan Test~ on May 4, 2015 alongside Ono Mizuho, Nakano Rion, Yanagawa Nanami, Akiyama Mao, Kanatsu Mizuki, Kasahara Momona, and Okamoto Honoka.
Maeda participated as the opening act and a backdancer in the ℃-ute Concert Tour 2015 Aki ~℃an't STOP!!~.
Maeda participated as the opening act and a backdancer in the ℃-ute Concert Tour 2016 Haru ~℃ONCERTO~, ℃-ute 12 Nenme Totsunyuu Kinen ~℃-Fes! Part 1 9gatsu 5ka mo ℃-ute no Hi at Nippon Budokan~, and ℃-ute Concert Tour 2016 Aki ~℃OMPASS~.
From January 5 to January 9, Maeda participated as the opening act and a backdancer in ℃-ute Shinshun Concert 2017 ~℃OMPASS~, and from April 1 to June 4, she is participating in ℃-ute Concert Tour 2017 Haru ~℃elebration~.
On May 5, she won a judge's award for dancing at the Hello! Project Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2017 ~Haru no Koukai Jitsuryoku Shindan Test~ event.
She has an older brother.
As of April 2017, she is currently in her last year of middle school.
Kokoro has a black belt in karate, was a runner up in a prefectural tournament and participated 3 times in national.
The following list are notable friendships Maeda Kokoro has acquired:
- Ono Mizuho: Maeda is particularly close to her former generation mate and rival Ono Mizuho, and their pairing name is "MizuKoko" (みずここ).
- Ichioka Reina: She gets along well with Ichioka Reina in Hello Pro Kenshuusei.
- Danbara Ruru: She gets along well with Juice=Juice member Danbara Ruru.
- Inoue Hikaru: She gets along well with Inoue Hikaru in Hello Pro Kenshuusei.
- Yamazaki Yuhane: She gets along well with Yamazaki Yuhane in Hello Pro Kenshuusei.
Maeda's given name, Kokoro, means "heart (as a feeling)" (こころ, hiragana of 心).
- Hobby: Watching videos of Hello! Project, Listening to music
- Special Skills: Karate (2nd degree blackbelt)
- Favorite Music Genre: J-Pop (idols)
- Strength: She does everything full-force
- Weakness: She's very afraid of things
- Favorite Food: Soba, crushed red pepper and cheese
- Least Favorite Food: Tomatoes and green peppers
- Favorite Colors: White, Pink, Red
- Favorite Sport: Karate
- Charm Points: Her brown eyes and husky voice
- Motto: Shinken Shobu (真剣勝負; Game played in real earnest)
- Favorite Hello! Project songs: "Honto no Jibun", "Nani wa Tomo Are!", "Tachiagirl", "Moshimo...", "Egao no Kimi wa Taiyou sa", "Koi Dorobou"
- Looks Up To: Kudo Haruka, Sasaki Rikako
-  Nega Poji Poji
- [2015-] Hello! Project Station
- She wants to debut in a new unit within Hello! Project and give smiles and energy to people.
- She failed a Morning Musume 12th Generation audition, so she joined the Kenshuusei to get practice in the hopes of still debuting.
- She was worried at first because she doesn't have any experience in singing or dancing and didn't know how things would go, but she's had a lot of fun in Hello Pro Kenshuusei.
- She wants to get good enough at dancing that people would think she's good, since right now she still has minimal experience with it.
- In an interview with Top Yell in July 2016, she said her future dream is to debut in Hello! Project and become an idol who has many activities.
- In the drama Budokan, she was shown as a 13th generation member of the fictional group NEXT YOU in the year 2028.
- In ℃-ute Okai Chisato Birthday Event 2016, Okai Chisato gave her a catchphrase and pose, where she holds her fist to her chest and says "My heart is here!" (私の心はここにある!). She also uses this phrase to begin her blog posts.
- Her family celebrated her award with her father's homemade pasta.