|Keep Honest Material|
Please help this wiki community keep honest material by adding reference.
Any out of the ordinary information without references will be removed within 3 months.
琳琳 / リンリン
|Linlin, January 2016|
|Born||March 11, 1991|
|Origin||Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China|
|Occupation||Idol, Singer, Actress, Model, Songwriter|
|Agency||UP-FRONT PROMOTION, Ocean Butterflies Music|
|Label||zetima, Ocean Butterflies Music|
|Associated Acts||Morning Musume, Hello Pro Kenshuusei, Shin Minimoni, Muten Musume, Ex-ceed!|
|Morning Musume Information|
|Member Color||Emerald Green|
|Graduated||December 15, 2010|
Linlin (Chinese: 琳琳; Japanese: リンリン), real name Qián Lín (銭琳), is a Chinese pop singer, best known for being a member of Hello! Project as an eighth generation member of the all-girl Japanese pop group Morning Musume and the leader of Shin Minimoni. She joined Hello! Project in 2007 as a member of Hello Pro Egg. A few months later, she was added to Morning Musume alongside Junjun. She graduated from Morning Musume and Hello! Project on December 15, 2010 with Kamei Eri and Junjun.
In 2013, Linlin made her debut as a solo artist in China, and since 2015, she has been producing music and lyrics for Chinese girl group Idol School.
Linlin was born on March 11, 1991 in China, to a couple whose name are undisclosed.
When Linlin was in the second grade of elementary school, she was scouted by a local television station. Since then, she has been active in the entertainment industry, appearing in many television dramas and other shows as a host.
On March 15, she was officially announced to be joining the eighth generation of all girl J-pop group Morning Musume, along with Junjun, as a "foreign student." After seeing her perform at concerts, Tsunku was impressed and believed that she and Junjun would be a key for Morning Musume's planned expansion into Asia in 2007.
Three days later, she made her Japanese television debut on Hello! Morning. Within the same week, she moved to Tokyo, Japan.
In August, Morning Musume collaborated with Takarazuka to perform their musical Cinderella the Musical by Rodgers and Hammerstein. Linlin took the roles of a page and a princess.
On May 16, 2010, Linlin announced with Junjun that they would be performing with Natsuyaki Miyabi and former Morning Musume member Kusumi Koharu in Shanghai during June as a special 4-nin unit later to be called Ex-ceed!.
| About the graduation of Junjun and Linlin, 8th generation members (foreign students)
In May 2007, both of them joined the Morning Musume'。'as foreign students and today, while being skilled singers and entertainers, they also greatly improved their japanese proficiency and they are now grown-up women. This is why I took the decision to graduate both of them at the same time as Eri Kamei on the last day of the Morning Musume'。'Autumn 2010 concert tour.
After graduation, they will enter a period of preparation before focusing on their singers and entertainer career in China.
Linlin's graduation was held on December 15, 2010 at Yokohama Arena, and she had since returned to China.
In June, Linlin returned to Japan, and shortly after she returned to Japan, Junjun announced she would also be returning to Japan.
On July 11, Linlin was hit by a scooter. She was at home recovering from her wounds for a week.
Linlin's words about the incident from her Weibo:
- Looking for that certain despicable motorized scooter.~ Who was the one who ran into me? How can someone run into another person and then run away!!! It really hurts! Alright~But, being alive is a good thing. I have to return home to nurse my wounds and I won’t be able to work for a whole week
On January 9, in an interview with Sakurai Takamasa, it was announced that Linlin is preparing to debut as a solo artist in China, with plans to release a debut album in the spring at the earliest and also hold a concert in China.
On June 19, Linlin released her first extended play as a soloist titled Zhàn Dòu.
In September, Linlin participated in the 48th annual Golden Bell Awards.
On May 31, Linlin appeared on J-MELO and delivered a message to Morning Musume '14.
On August 8, Chinese girl group Idol School, who formed in November 2014, performed their first song "Your Chapter," which Linlin composed and wrote the lyrics for as the group's producer. Linlin worked on 16 of the songs performed at their first concert titled Nì Xí (逆袭; Counter Attack).
On January 20, Linlin appeared at an Idol School press conference, where they celebrated the release of their debut album and performed the title track "Tǐng Nǐ," composed by Linlin. She commented on the group, "I want them to fly towards a bright future."
On June 25, Linlin announced that had been married since November 13, 2014 to a man she had been dating for three months, having met him in August of that year. She also announced that she gave birth to her first child on September 23, 2015.
On June 27, Linlin appeared in a special of NTV's Jinsei ga Kawaru 1 Funkan no Fuka Ii Hanashi, which she gave a tour of her mansion in Shanghai and introduced her husband Chin Jin Han and daughter Nono.
- Birth name: Qián Lín (銭琳, 钱琳, チェン・リン)
- Stage Name: Linlin (琳琳, リンリン)
- Nicknames: Linlin (リンリン), Lin-chan (リンちゃん), Linko (リンコ), Panda
- Birthdate: March 11, 1991
- Birthplace: Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province, China
- Height: 153.3 cm
- Blood Type: B
- Western Zodiac: Pisces
- Eastern Zodiac: Goat
- Hello! Project Status:
- January 2007: Egg
- 2007-03-15: Member
- 2007-03-15: Morning Musume Member
- 2010-12-15: Graduated
- UP-FRONT PROMOTION Status:
- 2007-03-15: Member
- 2010-12-15: Graduated
- Years in Morning Musume: 3 Years
- Former Morning Musume Color: Emerald Green (2007-2010)
- Hello! Project Groups:
- Concert Units:
- Wonderful Hearts (2008–2009)
- Ex-ceed! (2010)
- Favorite Food: Seafood, crepes, fruit
- Favorite Phrase: "YEAH"
- Favorite Colors: White, Red, Black
- Hobbies: Singing, dancing, acting, playing piano, guitar, swimming
- Skills: Imitations, MC-ing, acting, touching her nose with her tongue, magically piercing her ears with her finger.
- Motto: "If your heart wishes it, you can do anything."
Discography Featured InEdit
- Morning Musume
- Morning Musume ALL SINGLES COMPLETE ~10th ANNIVERSARY~
- COVER YOU
- Platinum 9 DISC
- Morning Musume Zen Single Coupling Collection
- 10 MY ME
- Fantasy! Juuichi
- Hello! Project
- [2013.06.19] Zhàn Dòu
- [2009.07.15] for you... (Takahashi Mariko cover)
- [2008.11.26] Pinponpan Taisou (Suginami Junior Chorus, Kanamorizei cover; with Kamei Eri, Michishige Sayumi, Tanaka Reina, Kusumi Koharu, Mitsui Aika, and Junjun)
- [2009.03.18] Guruguru JUMP (with Kusumi Koharu and Junjun)
- [2009.07.15] Tentoumushi no Samba (Cherish cover; Shin Minimoni)
- [2009.12.02] Pen Pen Kyoudai (Shin Minimoni)
- [2010.03.17] Osaka Umainen (with Mitsui Aika and Junjun)
- [2007.09.26] Morning Days Vol.1 (with Li Chun and Kamei Eri)
- [2010.09.XX] Morning Days 5 ~Kamei Eri, Niigaki Risa and Linlin in Nikko~ (Morning Days 5 バスツアー in 日光 新垣里沙 亀井絵里 リンリン )
- [2010.11.13] Morning Musume. JunJun & LinLin Graduation Memorial
- [2011.03.30] Morning Days FC Tour Tokubetuhen Eri, JunJun, LinLin Graduation Trip in Aichi (Morning Days FCツアー特別編 Eri・JunJun・LinLin 卒業旅行 in 愛知)
- [2015.08.08] Your Chapter (Lyrics, composition)
- [2015.09.09] Xiang Hui Jia De Shengyin (想回家的声音) (Composition)
- [2015.12.22] La La La La Sheng Dan Kuai Le O (啦啦啦啦圣诞快乐耶) (Lyrics, composition)
- [2016.01.12] Ting Ni (挺你; Back You Up) (Composition)
- [2016.01.27] Happy Happy New Year Yeah (Lyrics, composition)
- [2016.02.05] Ting Ni
- Ting Ni
- Xing Wen (星吻) (Composition)
- Qian Qui (千秋) (Composition)
- Happy Happy New Year Yeah
- Luo Hua Gui Zang (落花归葬) (Lyrics, composition)
- [2011.02.16] Morning Musume Live Shashinshū "Rival Survival" ~Kamei Eri Junjun Linlin Sotsugyō Special (モーニング娘。ライブ写真集「ライバル サバイバル」 ~亀井絵里・ジュンジュン・リンリン卒業スペシャル~)
- Cover girl
-  Table-Top Game
- Featured on the cover
-  Chinese STAR (with Junjun)
-  Yona Yona Penguin (よなよなペンギン)
-  ハロー! モーニング (Hello! Morning)
- [2007–2008] ハロモニ@ (Haromoni@)
-  ベリキュー! (Berikyuu!)
- [2008–2009] よろセン! (Yorosen!)
- [2011-] 小伢儿 (Xiaoya'er; Small Children)
Music Videos Edit
-  Aska Yang - Héngsǎo Tiānxià Zhī Xiào Tiānxià (橫掃天下之笑天下; Laughing At The World)
- She was the only member to not have initially auditioned for Morning Musume. Fujimoto Miki was discovered at the fourth generation auditions before joining in 2003, and fellow Chinese member Junjun auditioned in Beijing.
- Before she was chosen to become a Morning Musume member, she was previously a Hello Pro Egg member. She was known as the mysterious ponytail girl.
- Her favourite food is Crepes.
- She can play the piano and guitar as well as sing.
- She stated in a DVD Magazine that she wakes up every morning and looks in the mirror and laughs. This supposedly keeps her in a good mood for the rest of the day.
- Niigaki Risa compared Linlin's liveliness to that of Ishikawa Rika.
- Linlin's talent in singing became more noticeable after performances of her lines in "Ame no Furanai Hoshi de wa Aisenai Darou?" and Platinum 9 DISCO's "Aozora ga Itsumademo Tsuduku You na Mirai de Are!" performance where she was able to demonstrate the strength of her voice.
- In Yorosen!, she taught Morning Musume about China.
- Both Linlin and Junjun's debut and last single began with the word 'Onna' which translates to 'Girl'. Her debut single being Onna ni Sachi Are and last single being Onna to Otoko no Lullaby Game.
- She was the first Morning Musume member to come from Hello Pro Egg.
- She is the fifth former Morning Musume member (with Kamei Eri and Junjun) to graduate from both Morning Musume and Hello! Project. The first being Fukuda Asuka, the second being Ishiguro Aya, the third being Ichii Sayaka, and the fourth being Kusumi Koharu.
- On an episode of Music Fighter she was asked to give a nickname to Nakazawa Yuko, and she gave her the nickname "Blonde Fatass" after being given the suggestion by one of the hosts.
- She currently does cosplay videos and gaming events and commercials.
- She stated on her blog that she is very afraid of the dark.
- She and Junjun are the only Chinese members Morning Musume has ever had.
- From Morning Musume members who came from Hello Pro Egg, she was in Hello Pro Egg for the shortest time.
- She is the second eighth generation member to get married, and the first to have a child.
Leader of Shin Minimoni.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Tsunku. "モーニング娘。新メンバーに関して、つんく♂より皆様へのお知らせ。" (in Japanese). Hello! Project Official Website. 2007-03. Archived 2007-03-20.
- ↑ "Flash Report! Former “Morning Musume” Member, Linlin, Returns to the Stage in Harbin!" asianbeat. 2011-09-22.
- ↑ 
- ↑ "[Sakurai Takamasa's JAPAN! JAPAN! JAPAN! LinLin’s Big Dreams for China and Japan]." asianbeat. 2013-01-09.
- ↑ http://weibo.com/1835254597/CuSbljfRF
- ↑ "Idol School二期生招募" (in Chinese). Weibo. 2015-08-15.
- ↑ "中国女团Idol school发布首张专辑" (in Chinese). Sina Entertainment. 2016-01-21.
- ↑ "Former Morning Musume. Member Lin Lin Launches a “Counter Attack” as Producer of Chinese Group Idol School!" Tokyo Girls' Update. 2016-01-22.
- ↑ "元モー娘。のリンリンがプロデュースする中国の美少女グループ“Idol School”が本国でCDデビュー" (in Japanese). Tokyo Girls' Scheduler. 2015-01-21.
- ↑ https://twitter.com/linlindesuyo/status/746689598017810433
- ↑ "元モー娘。リンリンが社長夫人に 卒業から6年第1子出産も" (in Japanese). ORICON STYLE. 2016-06-27.
- ↑ http://photo.weibo.com/1552665433/talbum/detail/photo_id/4048736020142925
- ↑ http://photo.weibo.com/1889038330/talbum/detail/photo_id/4048723370201292
|Hello Pro Kenshuusei|