Kodama Sakiko, March 2017
|Born||March 29, 2003|
|Agency||UP-FRONT PROMOTION (2016-)|
|Associated Acts||DELUXE COLORS!, Farewell MY L.u.v, Hello Pro Kenshuusei|
|Hello Pro Kenshuusei Information|
|Time in Group||1 Year, 2 Months, 14 Days|
Kodama Sakiko was born on March 29, 2003 in Mie, Japan.
Kodama was enrolled in Avex Artist academy's dance program in Nagoya.
Just before she joined Hello Project, she auditioned for the 8th generation of Idol Street's Street-sei as part of W-street NAGOYA, but she didn't make the cut.
On January 15, Kodama joined Hello Pro Kenshuusei alongside Noguchi Kurumi, Ono Kotomi, Yonemura Kirara and Kiyono Momohime. She was introduced at Hello! Project Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2016 2gatsu・3gatsu ~SINGING!~ on February 13.
As of April 2017, Kodama is currently in her last year of middle school.
Kodama's given name, Sakiko, means "blossom" (咲; saki) combined with "child" (子; ko).
- Name: Kodama Sakiko (児玉咲子)
- Birthdate: March 29, 2003
- Birthplace: Mie, Japan
- Blood type: A
- Height: 151cm
- Western Zodiac: Aries
- Hello! Project Status:
- 2016-01-15: Hello Pro Kenshuusei
- Hello! Project groups:
- Hello Pro Kenshuusei (2016-Present)
- UP-FRONT PROMOTION Status:
- 2016-01-15: Member
- DELUXE COLORS! Color: Blue
- Other groups:
- Avex Academy Trainee
- DELUXE COLORS!
- Farewell MY L.u.v
- Special Skills: Playing piano, eat curry fastly
- Hobbies: Reading, Watching idol videos
- Favorite Music Genre: J-Pop (idols)
- Favorite Food: Tomato
- Favorite Sports: Short-distance run, skiing
- Favorite School Subject: Math
- Charm point: Her dimples
- Motto: Warau tsuno ni wa Fukuraitaru (笑う角には福来たる; Good fortune comes to those who smile)
- Favorite Hello! Project songs: "Sakura Chirari", "Gashin Shoutan", "Tomodachi wa Tomodachi Nanda!"
- Looks Up To: Tamura Meimi
- She shares her birthday with Satoda Mai.
- Her most happy moment is when she is standing on stage.
- Her mother made her costume for Hello! Project Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2016 ~Haru no Koukai Jitsuryoku Shindan Test~.
- Her future goal is wanting to learn how to do variety well.