Kodama Sakiko, September 2017
|Born||March 29, 2003|
|Agency||UP-FRONT PROMOTION (2016-)|
|Associated Acts||DELUXE COLORS!, Farewell MY L.u.v, Hello Pro Kenshuusei|
|Hello Pro Kenshuusei Information|
|Time in Group||1 Year, 8 Months, 23 Days|
Kodama Sakiko was born on March 29, 2003 in Mie, Japan.
Kodama was enrolled in Avex Artist Academy's dance program in Nagoya.
On April 1, 2014 she joined DELUXE COLORS! as a fourth generation member and graduated from the group on March 31, 2015.
On September 6, 2015, she joined Farewell MY L.u.v and graduated from the group on December 29, 2015.
Just before she joined Hello! Project, she auditioned for the 8th generation of Idol Street's Street-sei as part of W-street NAGOYA, but she did not make it through.
On January 15, Kodama joined Hello Pro Kenshuusei alongside Noguchi Kurumi, Ono Kotomi, Yonemura Kirara and Kiyono Momohime. She was introduced at Hello! Project Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2016 2gatsu・3gatsu ~SINGING!~ on February 13.
As of April 2017, Kodama is currently in her last year of middle school.
Kodama's given name, Sakiko, means "blossom" (咲; saki) combined with "child" (子; ko).
- Name: Kodama Sakiko (児玉咲子)
- Birthdate: March 29, 2003
- Birthplace: Mie, Japan
- Blood type: A
- Height: 152cm
- Western Zodiac: Aries
- Hello! Project Status:
- 2016-01-15: Hello Pro Kenshuusei
- Hello! Project groups:
- Hello Pro Kenshuusei (2016-Present)
- UP-FRONT PROMOTION Status:
- 2016-01-15: Member
- DELUXE COLORS! Color: Blue
- Other groups:
- Avex Academy Trainee
- DELUXE COLORS!
- Farewell MY L.u.v
- Special Skills: Playing piano, eat curry fastly
- Hobbies: Reading, Watching idol videos
- Favorite Music Genre: J-Pop (idols)
- Favorite Food: Tomato
- Favorite Sports: Short-distance run, skiing
- Favorite School Subject: Math
- Favorite Color: Pink, Dark Purple
- Charm point: Her dimples
- Motto: Warau tsuno ni wa Fukuraitaru (笑う角には福来たる; Good fortune comes to those who smile)
- Favorite Hello! Project songs: "Sakura Chirari", "Gashin Shoutan", "Tomodachi wa Tomodachi Nanda!"
- Looks Up To: Tamura Meimi
- [2016-] Hello! Project Station
- Her most happy moment is when she is standing on stage.
- Her future goal is learning how to do variety well.
- She has a sister named Ritsuko, who joined Farewell MY L.u.v the same day she graduated from the group.
- Her mother made her costume for the Hello! Project Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2016 ~Haru no Koukai Jitsuryoku Shindan Test~.