|Kawamura Ayano promoting "Manner Mode"|
|Also Known As||Kawamuu (かわむー?)|
|Born||July 7, 1999|
|Occupation||Idol, actress, model|
|Agency||Horizon Japan Associates (2008-2016)|
UP-FRONT PROMOTION (2016-)
|Label||PALM TREE MUSIC (2009)|
UP-FRONT WORKS (2016-)
|Associated Acts||Hachikin Girls, Hello Pro Kenshuusei, ANGERME|
|Joined||June 26, 2017|
|Member Color||Light Purple|
|Debut Single||Manner Mode / Kisokutadashiku Utsukushiku / Kimi Dake ja nai sa...friends|
|Time in Group||0 Years, 8 Months, 23 Days|
|Hello Pro Kenshuusei Information|
|Joined||August 17, 2016|
|“||I'm really looking forward to performing with ANGERME, when I think about it. I'm excited to go all over and perform at lots of different venues.||”|
–Kawamura Ayano, June 2017
Prior to joining Hello! Project, she was active as both a soloist, and as a member of the idol group Hachikin Girls.
Kawamura Ayano was born on July 7, 1999 in Kochi, Japan.
In July 2008, Kawamura starred in Imagine Musical's production of Little Women. She also starred in their production of Anne of Green Gables in August 2009.
On November 24, 2009, Kawamura was appointed as Kochi Prefecture's Osakana PR Ambassador. She released her major debut CD "Osakana Tengoku 2010" on December 9, which was a cover of the 1991 campaign song.
In June 2010, Kawamura was also appointed as a Kochi Prefecture Tourism Envoy alongside the local Kochi idol group Hachikin Girls, thus appearing and performing at many PR events and joint lives with the group.
In March 2011, Kawamura portrayed Puck in Gekidan Humanite's production of A Midsummer Night's Dream.
On May 2, 2015, Kawamura modelled in the TSC Tokyo Shibuya Collection Spring & Trial Stage.
On August 17, it was announced on the Hello! Project website that Kawamura had joined Hello Pro Kenshuusei, alongside Yokoyama Reina, Yoshida Marie, Nishida Shiori, Yamazaki Yuhane and Hashisako Rin. She was introduced at Hello! Project Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2016 9gatsu ~SINGING!~ on September 4.
From January 5 to January 9, Kawamura participated as the opening act and a backdancer during the ℃-ute Shinshun Concert 2017 ~℃OMPASS~.
On May 5, at the Hello! Project Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2017 ~Haru no Koukai Jitsuryoku Shindan Test~, there was a surprise announcement that she would debut alongside Ichioka Reina and Danbara Ruru in the near future.
On June 26, through a special episode of Hello! Project Station, it was announced that she would be joining ANGERME alongside Funaki Musubu as 6th generation members. They began performing with the group in the Hello! Project 2017 SUMMER concert tour.
The following list are notable friendships Kawamura Ayano has acquired:
Kawamura's given name, Ayano, means "design" (文; aya) combined with a possessive particle (乃; no).
- Name: Kawamura Ayano (川村文乃)
- Nicknames: Kawamuu (かわむー)
- Stage Name: Kawamura Ayano (川村あやの) (2009-2016)
- Birthdate: July 7, 1999
- Birthplace: Kochi, Japan
- Blood type: A
- Height: 160.5cm
- Western Zodiac: Cancer
- Hello! Project Status:
- ANGERME Member Color: Light Purple (2017-present)
- Hello! Project Groups:
- UP-FRONT PROMOTION Status:
- 2016-08-17: Member
- Hachikin Girls Color: Blue
- Other Groups:
- Hachikin Girls (2011-2016)
- Special Skills: Judging bonito/skip jack tuna, Peeling mandarins
- Hobbies: Finding new streets, and riding the bus and train
- Favorite Music Genre: "Hello! Project"
- Favorite Food: Tuna sashimi
- Favorite Sports: Tennis, marathons
- Charm Points: Her big eyes, her smile, dressing
- Motto: Akirameru Yori mo Kodawari Nuku (諦めるよりもこだわり抜く)
- Favorite Hello! Project songs: "Moshimo...", "Tick-Tock Watashi no Shun", "Kakugo Shite!"
- Looks Up To: Kudo Haruka, Miyamoto Karin
- [2017.12.05] Weekly ASCII No.1155
-  Wakakusa Monogatari (若草物語; Little Women)
-  Akage no Anne (赤毛のアン; Anne of Green Gables)
-  Natsu no Yo no Yume (夏の夜の夢; A Midsummer Night's Dream)
-  Susume! Harukawa Joshi Koukou 2 -Harujo no Nana Fushigi- (進め! 春川女子高校2 -ハルジョの七不思議-)
-  Nega Poji Poji
-  Pharaoh no Haka
-  Yumemiru Television
-  JK Ninja Girls (cameo)
- [2017–] The Girls Live
- [2016-] Hello! Project Station
-  Sekisui House Kochi Yoga-hen (積水ハウス高知ヨガ編)
-  JA Bank Kochi (JAバンク高知)
-  Sakana Chikara Kouchi Kara Kochi no Osakana Ippai Tabeyou Campaign (サカナチカラコウチカラ 高知のおさかないっぱい食べようキャンペーン)
-  Kochi wa Osakana Tengoku Campaign (高知はおさかな天国キャンペーン)
- [2017–] HELLO! DRIVE! (HELLO! DRIVE! -ハロドラ-) (Fridays)
- Kawamura had Morning Musume listed as her favorite artists on her Hachikin Girls profile before it was removed.
- She is a Kudo Haruka fan and wore her T-shirt when she co-hosted a fan talk event at the Hello Pro Shop in Akihabara on April 23, 2016.
- During her time in Hachikin Girls, she would broadcast herself singing karaoke to Hello! Project songs on Showroom.
- She shares her birthday with Ikuta Erina and Matsunaga Riai, and given name with Kobushi Factory member Hamaura Ayano and Sato Ayano from Up Up Girls (Kari). They all have different kanji for "Aya," but share the same kanji for "no" (乃).
- Her future goal is hold concerts all over the world and appear on TV.
- Not only is she the oldest in her generation, but she is also older then the 4th and 5th generation, This gives her the title of being older then the most generations.
- Gallery:Kawamura Ayano
- List:Kawamura Ayano Discography Featured In
- List:Kawamura Ayano Concert & Event Appearances
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 "ハロ！ステ号外 ～ハロー！プロジェクト2017新体制決定スペシャル～" (in Japanese). Hello! Project Station (via YouTube). 2017-06-26.
- ↑ http://www.horizonjapan.co.jp/osakanatengoku/
- ↑ "ゆかた☆" (in Japanese). Kochi Prefecture Osakana PR Ambassador Kawamura Ayano Blog. 2010-06-25.
- ↑ "いよいよー☆" (in Japanese). Kochi Prefecture Osakana PR Ambassador Kawamura Ayano Blog. 2011-03-09.
- ↑ "はちきんガールズ メンバーオーディション" (in Japanese). Kochi Prefecture Tourism Envoys "Hachikin Girls" Official Blog. 2011-01-12.
- ↑ "はちきんガールズ メンバーオーディション終了！ " (in Japanese). Kochi Prefecture Tourism Envoys "Hachikin Girls" Official Blog. 2011-04-18.
- ↑ "川村あやの単独出演決定！５月２日（土）ＴＯＫＹＯ ＦＭ ＨＡＬＬ＠東京" (in Japanese). Hachikin Girls Staff Blog. 2015-04-23.
- ↑ "栞菜、前田美里らの舞台「進め！春川女子高校2～ハルジョの七不思議～」が上演中！" (in Japanese). Girls News. 2015-07-10.
- ↑ "はちきんガールズ 「川村あやの」卒業！ 「梶原妃菜子」は長期休養へ" (in Japanese). lopi・lopi. 2016-06-08.
- ↑ https://twitter.com/hachikin_girls/status/741916492933914626
- ↑ "ハロプロ研修生に新メンバーが加入！" (in Japanese). Hello! Project. 2016-08-17.
- ↑ "Hallo!Project研修生発表会2017〜春の公開実力診断テスト〜" (in Japanese). Kumai Yurina Official Blog. 2017-05-05.
- ↑ Hirose Ayaka. "涙、涙に包まれて。、大好き♡広瀬彩海" (in Japanese). Kobushi Factory Official Blog. 2017-05-05.
- ↑ "ハロー！プロジェクト 新体制について" (in Japanese). Hello! Project. 2017-06-26.
- ↑ "[EN] Concerning the new organization in Hello! Project." UP-FRONT LINK. 2017-06-26.
- ↑ "アンジュルム川村文乃とアップアップガールズ(仮)新井愛瞳が「えひめ西条！移住応援大使」に就任！" (in Japanese). Hello! Project. 2017-10-20.
- ↑ Kawamura Ayano. "✿十人十色ラスト＆高校卒業✿川村文乃" (in Japanese). ANGERME Member Official Blog. 2018-03-17.
- ↑ "63.遊☆横山玲奈" (in Japanese). Morning Musume 13ki Official Blog. 2017-04-04.
- ↑ "川村 あやの（カワムラ アヤノ）" (in Japanese). Hachikin Girls Official Homepage. (Archived)
- ↑ "ハロプロ愛を語りつくすハロショトークに、大森望＆川村あやの（はちきんガールズ）が出席。『50代からのアイドル入門』をネタに大盛り上がり" (in Japanese). Stereo Sound Online. 2016-05-14.
- ANGERME Profile
- Hello Pro Kenshuusei Profile (Archived)
- ANGERME Shin Member Blog
- Hachikin Girls Profile (Archived)
- Kochi Prefecture Osakana PR Ambassador Blog
|Hello Pro Kenshuusei|