This page makes unsourced claims, marked by [verification needed]. Please add sources.
Any out of the ordinary information without references will be removed within three months.
|Katsuta Rina promoting "Nakenai ze・・・Kyoukan Sagi"|
|Also Known As||Rinapuu (りなぷ～?)|
|Born||April 6, 1998|
|Occupation||Idol, Singer, Actress, Model|
|Agency||UP-FRONT AGENCY (2009-2012)|
UP-FRONT PROMOTION (2012-present)
|Associated Acts||ANGERME, Hello Pro Kenshuusei, Sato no Akari, Mobekimasu|
|Joined||August 14, 2011|
|Member Color|| (2014-present) Orange|
|Time in Group||7 Years, 0 Months, 7 Days|
|Hello Pro Egg Information|
|Joined||June 7, 2009|
|Graduated||October 16, 2011|
|Time in Group||2 Years, 4 Months, 10 Days|
Katsuta Rina (勝田里奈) is a Japanese idol under Hello! Project as a 2nd generation member of ANGERME. She first joined Hello! Project as a member of Hello Pro Egg and was first introduced at the 2009 Hello! Project Shinjin Kouen 6gatsu ~Nakano Step!~ concert in June 2009. She later successfully auditioned for S/mileage in 2011. She is also a former member of the SATOYAMA movement unit Sato no Akari.
Katsuta Rina was born on April 6, 1998 in Tokyo, Japan to a couple whose names are undisclosed.
On October 16, at the launch event of S/mileage's new single, Tachiagirl, Tsunku announced the promotion of the four sub-members to official second generation members. Following the announcement, Katsuta, along with Takeuchi, withdrew from Hello Pro Egg.
On March 16, Katsuta was diagnosed with influenza and was absent in all event for the nex few days, including TV Tokyo's PON Spring Festival and Bayfm's K・WEST ENTAME GENERATION SPECIAL, which both were held on March 20.
On May 13, information was released about an event for the 9th and 10th generation members of Morning Musume as well as S/mileage’s 2nd generation members, titled Mosuma FC Event ~Gachi☆Kira~, that was set to take place on June 15, 18, and 20 at Yokohama Blitz.
On January 11, it was announced that Katsuta Rina and Wada Ayaka had influenza and would be absent from 'Hello! Project Tanjou 15 Shuunen Kinen Live 2013 Fuyu' on January 12 and 13, and that Katsuta Rina would also be absent from the 'Hello! Channel vol. 11' handshake event on January 16.
On April 6, Katsuta had a solo fanclub event for her 15th birthday. Fellow generation members Nakanishi Kana, Takeuchi Akari and Tamura Meimi appeared in the event and special guests.
On April 14, S/mileage 2nd Generation had a fanclub event.
In September, Katsuta participated in the last Gekiharo stageplay, titled Warera Jeanne ~Shoujo Seisen Kageki~ along with the rest of Berryz Koubou and S/mileage. She and Tokunaga Chinami interchanged the roles of "Harold" and "Tatiana" depending on the acts.
On February 16, Katsuta's first solo e-Hello! DVD, Rina to Rina, was announced. It was released on March 17.
On April 6, Katsuta celebrated her 16th birthday at fanclub titled S/mileage Katsuta Rina Birthday Event 2014, featuring two shows at TOKYO FM HALL.
On April 6, Katsuta celebrated her 17th birthday. The special event was called ANGERME Katsuta Rina Birthday Event 2015 and featured two performances in Tokyo.
On March 4, it was announced that she had influenza type B and she would lose the next activities with the group.
On April 7, Katsuta celebrated her 18th birthday. The special event was called ANGERME Katsuta Rina Birthday Event 2016 and featured two performances in Tokyo.
On April 6, Katsuta celebrated her 19th birthday at a fanclub event titled ANGERME Katsuta Rina Birthday Event 2017, featuring two shows at TOKYO FM HALL.
On April 10, Katsuta celebrated her 20th birthday at a fanclub event titled ANGERME Katsuta Rina Birthday Event 2018, featuring two shows at Shinjuku ReNY.
As of April 2017, Katsuta is currently in her first year of university.
- Rinapuu (りなぷ～): Official nickname, given her since joining Hello Pro Egg.
- Puurina (ぷーりな): Nickname for Katsuta Rina, compounded of Puu (PuPu her pet dog) and rina (Katsuta Rina).
- Bakuwara (ばくわら): A wota-originated nickname for Katsuta Rina of S/mileage, originally a Japanese internet slang for ROFL. Since Katsuta frequently used the term in her blog posts just like ordinary schoolgirls of her generation would do, wotas started to use this nickname to describe her quality of being commonplace and ordinary.Expression error: Unexpected < operator.
- Name: Katsuta Rina (勝田里奈)
- Nickname: Rinapuu (りなぷ～), Pupu (ぷぷ), Puurina (ぷーりな), Baku (ばく), Bakuwara (ばくわら), Wonka (をんか)
- Birthdate: April 6, 1998
- Birthplace: Tokyo, Japan
- Bloodtype: A
- Height: 162cm (5'4")
- Western Zodiac: Aries
- Eastern Zodiac: Tiger
- Hello! Project Status:
- Years in ANGERME: 7 years
- S/mileage / ANGERME Color:
- Yellow (2011-2014)
- Orange (2014-Present)
- Audition Song: "Short Cut" by S/mileage
- Hello! Project groups:
- Specialty: Funny faces, imitations, cartwheel, handstand forward roll
- Hobbies: Shopping, eating, talking with friends
- Strong Points: Energy
- Weak Points: Laziness
- Favorite Food: Pudding, pasta, curry, cheese-filled hamburger
- Favorite Color: Pink, yellow, orange
- Favorite English Word: "Take"
- Favorite Movie: Harry Potter series
- Favorite Kaomoji (Emoticon): \ (^o^) /
- Favorite Animals: Dog, cat, tigers, red pandas
- Favorite Subject: Japanese, P.E., art
- Favorite Songs: "OVER THE RAINBOW", "Tsugitsugi Zokuzoku"
- Looks up to: Mano Erina, Sugaya Risako, Kusumi Koharu, Morning Musume, Michishige Sayumi
- Asu wa Date na no ni, Ima Sugu Koe ga Kikitai (S/mileage cover; from SMILE FANTASY!)
- Aiko no Uta (from MODE)
- [2012.08.27] Mosuma FC Event ~Gachi☆Kira~
- [2014.06.27] Takeuchi Akari Birthday Event 2013 / Fukuda Kanon Birthday Event 2014 / Katsuta Rina Birthday Event 2014
- [2015.06.26] ANGERME Fukuda Kanon & Katsuta Rina Birthday Event 2015
- [2015.xx.xx] ANGERME Natsu Matsuri ~Part 1~
- [2015.xx.xx] ANGERME Natsu Matsuri ~Part 2~
- [2016.xx.xx] ANGERME Shin Member Kamikokuryo Moe Ohirome Event ~Kamiko Shiren!? no 4-ban Shoubu~
- [2016.xx.xx] ANGERME Nakanishi Kana・Takeuchi Akari・Katsuta Rina・Tamura Meimi FC Event ~Amerika Party☆Quad◯◯◯◯2016 Haru~
- [2016.xx.xx] ANGERME Katsuta Rina & Aikawa Maho Birthday Event 2016
- [2016.xx.xx] ANGERME Nakanishi Kana・Takeuchi Akari・Katsuta Rina・Tamura Meimi FC Event ~Amerika Party☆Quad Okawari 2016~
- [2017.01.26] ANGERME Shin Member Kasahara Momona Ohirome Event / ANGERME Nakanishi Kana・Takeuchi Akari・Katsuta Rina FC Event
- [2017.09.xx] ANGERME Takeuchi Akari Birthday Event 2016 / ANGERME Katsuta Rina Birthday Event 2017
- [2018.09.xx] ANGERME Katsuta Rina・Sasaki Rikako Birthday Event 2018
Featured on the coverEdit
- [2012.01.xx] Memew DX
- [2014.xx.xx] Anican R Yanyan (Vol.12)
-  Kaidan Shin Mimibukuro•Igyou (怪談新耳袋・異形) (as Haruka)
- [2011-2012] Hello Pro! TIME (ハロプロ！ＴＩＭＥ)
-  S/mileage no Sono Joshiki Choto Mate Kudasai! (スマイレージのその常識チョトマテクダサイ!)
- [2012-2013] Hello! SATOYAMA Life (ハロー! SATOYAMA ライフ)
- [2014-] The Girls Live
-  Mister Donut (ミスタードーナツの)
-  Team Okai - Wakuteka Take a chance (ワクテカ Take a chance) (as Michishige Sayumi)
-  Team Okai - Brainstorming (as Michishige Sayumi)
-  Warera Jeanne ~Shoujo Seisen Kageki~ (我らジャンヌ 〜少女聖戦歌劇〜) (as Tatiana and Harold)
-  LILIUM -Lilium Shoujo Junketsu Kageki- (LILIUM －リリウム 少女純潔歌劇－) (as Nasturtium)
-  SMILE FANTASY!
-  MODE
-  Yumemiru Television
- [2012–] SS1422
- [2013-] Hello! Project Station (ハロ！ステ)
- She describes her personality as outgoing.
- She'd like to go to Disney with Suzuki Kanon.
- She wants to buy a BMW when she turns 18 or 19.
- She was the first sub-member of S/mileage to be announced.
- She says she would like to make S/mileage iPod earphones as concert goods.
- She has a bad habit of procrastinating her math homework.
- In Team Okai, she covers Michishige Sayumi.
- She would like to try wearing the outfits from the Morning Musume music video "Kare to Issho ni Omise ga Shitai".
- She believes that Tamura Meimi is the most energetic member of Hello! Project, while Oda Sakura being the mellowest.
- Mentioned in her blog that she would like to see Kyary Pamyu Pamyu live.
- Said in the blog that she loves Barbie.
- When asked about the biggest change within the last year she answered it was the length of her hair.
- If she had a 10,000 yen ($100) bonus she would spend it on a day trip.
- If she could change one of the parts of her face into one of another H!P member she would like to have Sayumi's eyes.
- She likes Disney and often goes to the Disney store.
- Would pick an exceptional figure over perfect singing skills.
- Said she doesn't really like mice and hamsters.
- Mentioned in her blog that she loves sweet potato ice cream.
- Said she'd like to meet Emma Watson someday.
- Shares the same birthday as former Hello! Project soloist Heike Michiyo.
- In Fukuda Kanon's final interview before her graduation, she had this to say about Katsuta: "We call her the energy saver but she’s always the first to learn all the dance routines and writes down the formations on paper for us. She’s not the type to let people know how hard she’s trying but she really is a hard worker."
- If she could be reborn as someone else, she would be Suzuki Airi because she would be really happy if she could sing with her voice.
- She believes she is the most "my pace" member in Hello! Project.
- If she did not become an idol, Katsuta would like to work in fashion as a model in the entertainment industry or even a clerk in an apparel store.
- ↑ "新しく♪♪Rina" (in Japanese). S/mileage Niki Member Official Blog. 2014-02-10.
- ↑ "気づけば！勝田里奈" (in Japanese). ANGERME Amerika Nikki Official Blog. 2016-05-20.
- ↑ "リハーサル 勝田里奈" (in Japanese). ANGERME Amerika Nikki Official Blog. 2017-03-27.
- ↑ "birthday event 1 勝田里奈" (in Japanese). ANGERME Amerika Nikki Official Blog. 2017-04-07.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 5.4 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 "アンジュルム勝田里奈が“20問20答”でハロプロ愛を語る！【ハロプロ誕生20周年記念連載】" (in Japanese). The Television. 2017-11-24.
- ↑ Pocket Morning. 2016-10-12. (Translation by Ro-kun)
- ↑ Sakurai Takamasa. "#39 Kanon Fukuda’s Final Interview as a Member of ANGERME". Asian Beat. 2015-11-25.
- Gallery:Katsuta Rina
- List:Katsuta Rina Discography Featured In
- List:Katsuta Rina Concert & Event Appearances
- ANGERME Profile
- Official Blogs:
|Hello Pro Kenshuusei|