|This Page Needs Citation|
|This article has a lack of citations. Please help this wiki community keep honest material by adding reference.
Any out of the ordinary information without references will be removed.
|Kago Ai, April 2016|
|Also Known As||Aibon (あいぼん?)|
|Born||February 7, 1988|
|Occupation||Singer, actress, author|
in da groove/Columbia Japan (2008–2010)
P-Vine Records (2010–201)
Ifuu Hyouhyou (2014-present)
|Associated Acts||Morning Musume, W, Tanpopo, Minimoni, Morning Musume Sakura Gumi, 3nin Matsuri, Happy 7, SALT5, H.P. All Stars, Girls Beat!!|
|Morning Musume Information|
|Joined||April 16, 2000|
|Graduated||August 1, 2004|
Kago Ai (加護亜依) is a Japanese pop singer, actress, author and Guinness Book of World Records breaking hula hoop player.
At age 12, Kago was one of the four winners of the Morning Musume 3rd Tsuika Audition held by UP-FRONT AGENCY in 2000, which led to her admission into the popular girl group Morning Musume as a 4th generation member. In the same year, she became a founding member of Minimoni. In 2004, she graduated from both the groups and formed W with Tsuji Nozomi.
After a series of scandals, she was dropped by her agency. Kago is currently working towards rebuilding her career, but is still followed by scandal. In 2014, she formed a group called Girls Beat!! which she graduated from on February 2016.
Kago Ai was born in Yamatotokada, Nara, Japan on February 7, 1988. Her mother's maiden name is Kago Aki. Her biological father's name is unknown.
On April 15, at age 12, Kago succeeded in being inducted into the idol group Morning Musume. She joined as a part of the fourth generation alongside Yoshizawa Hitomi, Ishikawa Rika and Tsuji Nozomi. Kago debuted on Morning Musume's ninth single, "Happy Summer Wedding," with her album debut on the group's fourth album, 4th Ikimasshoi!.
Kago and Tsuji met during the auditions and when they both found themselves in Morning Musume they became fast friends. The two were the youngest members in Morning Musume at the time and as such, took it upon themselves to become the hyperactive troublemakers of the group. Although at first, both girls were shy about being on camera, they soon warmed up to being recorded. Kago and Tsuji were accepted by Morning Musume's fans quickly and they ended up being dubbed "The Twins" due to their similar looks and personalities. The girls each developed a strong fan base, although fans found it difficult to think of one without the other. As well as being known as "The Twins," Kago and Tsuji were also known as "Two Top" as on the television special, Mecha-Mecha Iketeru!, they were both found to be the least knowledgeable when given surprise pop quizzes on several grade school problems, Tsuji being the least knowledgeable and Kago being the second least knowledgeable.
In June, Kago, alongside fellow 4th generation member Ishikawa Rika, joined the already-established subgroup Tanpopo. They teamed up with remaining members Iida Kaori and Yaguchi Mari forming the group's 2nd generation.
In late 2000, Yaguchi Mari had an idea for a subgroup whose members were 1.5 m (4 ft 11 in) in height or shorter. Yaguchi and Morning Musume's songwriter and producer, Tsunku, selected Kago Ai and Tsuji Nozomi to join the new subgroup, and the trio began performing in concerts as Minimoni. American-born Mika Todd of Coconuts Musume was later added into the group, and Tsunku made them official. Their debut single, "Minimoni Jankenpyon!," released in January 2001, became a #1 hit.
In July 2001, Kago participated in Hello! Project's 2001 shuffle unit event as a member of 3-nin Matsuri, competing against the other two units, 7-nin Matsuri and 10-nin Matsuri, for sales. 3-nin Matsuri's single, Kiss! Summer Party, was released on July 4, 2001, and the song outsold the other unit's singles by a wide margin.
In 2002, Kago participated in a drama alongside her fellow Morning Musume members titled "Angel Hearts." She also released a duo photo book with Tsuji Nozomi.
Kago continued as a member of Morning Musume during 2002, as well as in Minimoni. However, Tanpopo was reformed in July 2002 and Kago, Iida Kaori and Yaguchi Mari "graduated" from the group.
Kago participated in Hello! Project's 2002 shuffle unit event as a member of Happy 7.
In a surprise move by Tsunku, Morning Musume was split into two halves - Morning Musume Otome Gumi and Morning Musume Sakura Gumi - so that the large group could perform in smaller towns that could not hold the larger numbers the full ensemble needed. Kago was placed into Sakura Gumi and released two singles with the group before the groups merged together again in Spring 2004.
Kago participated in Hello! Project's 2003 shuffle unit event as a member of SALT5.
In May, under the arrangement of the Up-Front Works Agency, Kago and Tsuji formed a new pop duo, W, which eventually released a total of two albums and six singles.
In July, Kago and Tsuji's final single with Morning Musume, "Joshi Kashimashi Monogatari," was released.
In August, Kago Ai and Tsuji Nozomi graduated from Morning Musume together, whereas Minimoni went on an indefinite hiatus.
On February 9, 2006 it was confirmed that the magazine FRIDAY (the same one that prompted Yaguchi Mari's sudden departure from Morning Musume) would publish photos showing Kago smoking. The legal age for smoking in Japan at the time was 20, and Kago had just turned 18 two days prior to the incident. On February 10, Hello! Project issued a press statement saying that the singer had been suspended "indefinitely."
According to an interview in the March 9, 2007 issue of Friday, Kago revealed that she had been serving tea, answering phones and doing assorted secretarial work at the Up-Front Works Agency since January 23, 2007, when her employers found it fit for her to return to Tokyo, after she spent most of 2006 in seclusion at her family's residence in Nara.
In the same interview, Kago claimed to have undergone several changes in regard to her outlook on life, to have become more responsible. Additionally she met up with other members of Hello! Project for the first time at Yokohama Arena, after a lengthy period of time, though the group apparently couldn't quite recognize her at first, given the fact she had lost some weight.
The agency said that they were working on her comeback, though the details were not made clear.
On March 26, 2007 following a newly publicized scandal involving Kago dating a 37-year-old man, as well as smoking again, it was announced by Up-Front Works that her contract had been cancelled.
Message From Kawaguchi Yuukichi
| “To whom it may concern:
Regarding our client Kago Ai and the article in the weekly magazine that went on sale on March 26th, the information in the article has been verified with Kago herself, to our regret.
One year ago, when Kago was 17 and the smoking problem happened, we still considered her future in this company, and as punishment, she was imposed to house arrest in her parents' home. Seeing how she had progressed over that year, it was decided to start from scratch and start preparing for a comeback by bringing her to Tokyo and having her do clerical and other office duties, starting on January 23rd. Although this worked out well for two months, there was another incident and the comeback plan was abandoned. After consulting with the family, as she is a minor, it has been confirmed, and she has been released from her contract.
We're very sorry that it has come to this, and accept full responsibility.
We feel a renewed sense of responsibility for the future, especially when it comes to minors.
2007/3/26 Kawaguchi Yuukichi, Representative Director, Up Front Agency”
On May 5, the Tokyo Broadcasting System's newscast reported that Kago's mother was trying to sign her to a new talent agency in her hometown of Nara.
On August 25, an interview with Kago's mother in the magazine Josei Seven, revealed that after parting company with Hello! Project, Kago left Japan to reside in New York City.
On April 6, it was reported by Yahoo! News that Kago was returning to the entertainment industry. Also, in an interview by OhmyNews, Kago admitted that she had started smoking to feel more like an adult, without realizing the impact it would have on her peers and young fans. She stated that she had actually not gone to New York, but rather to Los Angeles for three months in 2007 with her boyfriend. She said she took the trip because she felt like a criminal in Japan. While in LA she met many new people who encouraged her (including Winona Ryder) and was able to reflect on her situation and begin her new life. She also admitted to having considered suicide and inflicted injury upon herself by cutting her wrists. At the end of the interview, Kago states that even though she is now 20 years old and can legally smoke cigarettes, she no longer does or has any desire to do so.
On April 24, Kago announced on her personal blog, "Biscuit Club", that she would appear in Hong Kong movie Kung Fu Chef with Sammo Hung.
In October, it was officially announced that Kago would be a presenter on the SKYPerfecTV! Awards 2009 which would air on November 12.
On December 21, Kago opened up a Twitter account.
2009: Second ScandalEdit
In January, FRIDAY reported a romance between Ai Kago (20) and actor Hidejiro Mizumoto (33), but the rumor was denied by Kago's agency at the time. The matter surfaced again, as Mizumoto's ex-wife was seeking damages against both Mizumoto and Kago.
Mizumoto and his wife, Asato (25), had divorced on January 8, before the FRIDAY article had appeared. But Asato claims that the reason for their divorce is that Mizumoto and Kago were having an affair. As a result, she was seeking monetary damages, reportedly on the order of 10 million yen from Kago and 50 million yen from Mizumoto. She was also asking for some of Mizumoto's assets and child support for their three children. The judge had apparently already received Asato's claim, which meant that the matter would be taken to court if it was not settled.
Kago met Mizumoto through his mother, the psychic Yoshiko Shimo, whom Kago had often consulted before her comeback to show business. The pair reportedly became intimate after working together on the movie "Benten-dori no Hitobito," which opened in April.
Asato planned to submit Mizumoto's script for Benten-dori no Hitobito as evidence. On the back, Kago wrote a message to Mizumoto, which included lines like "I love you" and "If we get married, I want to have a boy," ending jokingly with "This message is a work of fiction."
It was also said that Kago had been living with Mizumoto in his apartment in Kanagawa since the end of last year. Asato had obtained photographic evidence of Kago's underwear, clothes, cosmetics, and other items at the apartment.
Kago's agency declined to comment.
In March 24, Kago released her first album AI KAGO meets JAZZ ~the first door~. The album sold 527 copies.
Gossip magazine Shukan Josei reported that Kago was dating MEN’s NON-NO fashion model, Mikawai Takeshi.
On August 27, the DVD of Kago's Hong Kong horror film, The Haunting Lover, was released. The movie, which chronicles the fictional story of a poor young man, Leung Kwong, and his struggle to save up to marry the woman he loves, Hsiao Chen (Kago), was met with fairly positive reviews despite having a fairly genre-typical plot.
On September 11, Kago held a solo concert at Webster Hall in New York City, which brought about 200 fans. Because it was held on this day, Kago gave a memorial comment in both English and Japanese. Earlier, in June, she had made a comment on her blog that she would like to live in the US someday.
On January 21, "Ai Kago meets Jazz~The First Door Live" DVD was announced and was set to be released March 23rd.
On February 2, Kago Ai started a blog on Diamond Blog. In this blog she put a gallery of pictures of herself.
Kago announced she would hold two charity events on June 5.
In June, Kago announced on her blog that she left R&A Promotions Co.,Ltd in November of 2010 due being unhappy with the direction of her work and was looking for a new agency.
On September 6, Kago's boyfriend Ando Haruhiko (44) was arrested due to mafia affiliations. Kago herself was taken in for questioning.
On September 11, Kago was found on the floor in her apartment by her agency officials, after attempting suicide. According to the Azabu Police, Kago had slit her wrists. The hospital report told that she was in stable condition. Kago’s agency officials immediately rushed over to her apartment when she hinted of suicide during a phone call. When they got there, they found her on the ground in a haze, with cuts to her wrists, and reported the incident to the police. It was suspected that she consumed large amounts of medication, and the police investigated this as a planned suicide.
On December 6, the president of Kago's agency told Sankei Sports that he planned to sue Kago for 100 million yen in damages. “She cancelled her last job at the last minute and it has been about a year since we’ve truly been able to contact her. Since we love her as a child, we patiently waited for her to come back, but even we have our limits. The lawsuit is for the damages she’s caused the company by canceling her activities and breaking off her contract, which was good until the end of March 2013. It’s likely she has caused more than 100 million yen in damages. I want to hear what she says firsthand before the end of the year in the courtroom.”
On December 21, Kago announced through her blog that she had registered her marriage and discovered that she was pregnant. She thanked fans for watching over her, but no further details were revealed.
In May, Kago promoted dandelion-tea, and talked about its benefits on pregnancy.
On August 15, she announced on her blog that she transferred to a new agency.
On October 7, Kago announced on her blog she will be forming a 4 member girl group, the 1st member being herself. The auditions would be held to recruit two to four other girls within the 15-21 age range. The group would be crowd-sourced using lyrics, music, and costume ideas submitted by fans, as well as online voting.
In June, it was announced that her girl group is called Girls Beat!!. They would be releasing their debut single "Sekai Seifuku" on July 22.
On October 24, it was reported that there was an arrest warrant out for Kago's husband. As a result, Kago and Girls Beat!! halted all activities.
In March, she was spotted without her wedding ring and reportedly met with a divorce attorney.
On April 3, Kago confirmed on her blog that she was filing for divorce from her husband. Once divorced, she planned on resuming activities. However, on April 18, it was reported that Kago "had no money" and the divorce was called off.
On June 9, it was reported that her husband had been arrested for domestic violence stemming from an incident on May 12 in their Roppongi home where he allegedly shoved and kicked her, leaving her with injuries that took ten days to heal. Kago agreed to drop all charges in exchange for a divorce, and the divorce was finalized later that month.
On February 16, it was reported that Kago would be graduating from Girls Beat!! following the conclusion of the group's live event on February 29.
On August 29, Kago was announced as the special guest judge for the final round of entrepreneur Horie Takafumi's idol audition that would take place on Horie's Ameba livestream channel on September 10.
Kago's mother is named Aki. Her father's name is undisclosed. She has three younger brothers and a sister. Her mother got married at 17 and gave birth to Kago at 19. However, she was divorced before Kago was a 1 year old. She remarried when Kago was in fifth grade, and had three children together with her second husband since then. It was just before Kago joined Morning Musume that she was told about the existence of her real father. She thought that her "father" was the one who had always been with her ever since she could remember.
In March 2000, she had to move to Tokyo with her grandmother, Aki's mother, in order to continue her work in show business.
On September 23, 2016, Kago announced at a live event that she was pregnant with her second child and her first with her second husband. She gave birth to a son on February 23, 2017. His name was later revealed to be Yoshitsugu (義継).
On December 20, 2011, it was announced that Kago was married with a person she knew for some time and was pregnant. They divorced in June 2015.
On August 8, 2016, Kago announced that she registered her second marriage a few days before. It is the first marriage for her second husband, who is an ordinary man 10 years her senior and manages a beauty-related company.
The following list are notable friendships Kago Ai has acquired:
Kago's given name, "Ai", is a homonym for love (愛; ai). Kago has sometimes said in interviews that she was named that by her parents because she was conceived out of wedlock. Written "亜依" it has no real meaning.
Here is a list of nicknames that was used to refer to Kago Ai:
- Aibon (あいぼん): Official nickname, given her since joining Morning Musume. Used by members and fans.
- Aipi: Her mother called her this first.
- Birth/Stage Name: Kago Ai (加護亜依)
- Nickname: Aibon (あいぼん), Kago-chan (加護ちゃん), Aipi, Ai-chan
- Birthdate: February 7, 1988
- Birthplace: Yamatotakada, Nara, Japan
- Western Zodiac: Aquarius
- Eastern Zodiac: Rabbit
- Blood Type: AB
- Height: 155cm
- Weight: 39 kg (About 86 lbs)
- Hello! Project Status:
- 2000-04-16: Morning Musume Member
- 2004-08-01: Graduated Morning Musume
- 2006-02-09: Suspended
- 2007-03-26: Fired
- Up-Front Agency Status:
- 2000-04-16: Member
- 2006-02-09: Suspended
- 2007-03-26: Fired
- Years in Morning Musume: 4 Years
- Former Morning Musume Color: Blue
- Former Sakura Gumi Color: Red
- Girls Beat!! Color: Blue
- Hello! Project Groups:
- Shuffle Groups:
- Other Groups:
- Girls Beat!! (2014-2016)
- Hobby: Peeling Pears!
- Speciality: Impressions (Gackt), tap dancing
- Hobbies: Cooking, diving
- Favorite foods: Desserts and ramen
- Favorite place: LA, the ocean
- Admired person: Natalie Portman
Singles Participated InEdit
- Happy Summer Wedding
- I WISH
- Ren'ai Revolution 21
- Mr.Moonlight ~Ai no Big Band~
- Souda! We're ALIVE
- Morning Musume Single Medley ~Hawaiian~ (Takagi Boo with Morning Musume, Coconuts Musume, Fujimoto Miki, and Ishii Rika)
- Do it! Now
- Koko ni Iruzee!
- Morning Musume no Hyokkori Hyoutanjima
- AS FOR ONE DAY
- Go Girl ~Koi no Victory~
- Ai Araba IT'S ALL RIGHT
- Roman ~MY DEAR BOY~
- Joshi Kashimashi Monogatari
- Minimoni Jankenpyon! / Haru Natsu Aki Fuyu Daisukki!
- Minimoni Telephone! Rin Rin Rin / Minimoni Bus Guide
- Minihamus no Ai no Uta
- Minimoni Hinamatsuri! / Mini Strawberry Pie
- Ai~n Taisou / Ai~n! Dance no Uta
- Genki Jirushi no Oomori Song / Okashi Tsukutte Okkasui~!
- Minihamus no Kekkon Song
- Rock 'n' Roll Kenchoushozaichi ~Oboechaina Series~
- Minimoni Kazoe Uta ~Ofuro Version~ / Minimoni Kazoe Uta ~Date Version~
- CRAZY ABOUT YOU
- Mirakururun Grand Purin! / Pi~hyara Kouta
- Lucky Cha Cha Cha!
Morning Musume Sakura GumiEdit
H.P. ALL STARSEdit
|#||Title||Release date||First Week sales||Total Sales|
|1||"no hesitAtIon"||June 24, 2009||1,757||1,757|
|#||Title||Release date||First Week sales||Total Sales|
|1||AI KAGO meets JAZZ ~The first door~||March 31, 2010||527||527|
- [2002.03.27] Densha no Futari (with Abe Natsumi, Ishikawa Rika, Yoshizawa Hitomi, Takahashi Ai, Konno Asami, and Niigaki Risa)
- [2003.03.26] Tsuyoki de Yukouze! (with Tsuji Nozomi, Takahashi Ai, Konno Asami, Ogawa Makoto, and Niigaki Risa)
- [2003.03.26] YES! POCKY GIRLS (with POCKY GIRLS)
- [2008.11.28] Kago Channel (DVD) (Vol.1)
- [2008.12.19] Kago Channel (DVD) (Vol.2)
- [2009.02.20] Gekkan Kago Ai - marionnette
- [2009.02.20] Micchaku Kago Ai
- [2009.10.25] Kago Ai VS. FRIDAY (DVD) (加護亜依 VS. FRIDAY)
- [2010.03.25] LOS ANGELES
- [2011.04.13] AI KAGO meets JAZZ ~The first door Live~
- See Also: List:Kago Ai Publications Featured In
- [2003.11.22] KAGO ai → GO ON THE JOURNEY!
- [2009.03.08] Gekkan Kago Ai SUPER CARGO
- [2009.08.27] Kinyoubi (金曜日)
- [2010.03.25] Los Angeles
- [2008.08] Kago Ai LIVE ~Kago Ai no Miseinen Hakusho (published by メディア・クライス in August, 2008, 175 pages. ISBN 978-4778803384)
-  Pinch Runner (Brief appearance just before the credits, with other 4th gen members.)
-  Tokkaekko
-  Minimoni the Movie Okashi na Daibouken!
-  VICTORY! Futto Girls no Seishun
-  Ju-on: Kuroi Shoujo
-  Deng Zhe Ni Hui Lai
-  Kung Fu Chefs | Gong fu chu shen
-  Benten dori no hitobito
-  Hana Oni
-  Nikushokukei joshi
-  The Haunting Lover
- [2000–2006] Hello! Morning (ハロー! モーニング。)
- [2000-2006] Utaban
-  Bishoujo Kyouiku (Ayaka's Surprise English Lessons)
-  Bishoujo Kyouiku II (Ayaka's Surprise English Lessons)
- [2002-2004] TinTin TOWN! (ティンティンTOWN!)
-  Futarigoto (二人ゴト)
-  Marco Polori
-  Yoru wa Bijo Bana (夜は美女バナ)
-  Kochira Dai-san Shakaibu
-  Kochira Hon Ikegami Sho
-  Tou-san no Natsu Matsuri
-  Mikeneko Holmes no Hanzaigaku Kouza (三毛猫ホームズの犯罪学講座)
-  Liliput Oukoku (リリパット王国) (Voice actor)
-  Angel Hearts
-  Minimoni de Bremen no Ongakutai
-  Tonsure (NTV)
-  Nihonshi Suspence Gekijō (日本史サスペンス劇場)
-  Ikemen Shin Sobaya Tantei (イケ麺新そば屋探偵)
-  Hamtaro Movie 1: Adventures in Ham Ham Land (voice of Ai)
-  Hamtaro Movie 2: The Captive Princess (voice of Ai)
-  Hamtaro Movie 3: Miracle in Aurora Valley (voice of Ai)
-  Glico Mousse Pocky
- [2008-2009] Kago a yo no girl LOVE toku (加護亜依のガールズLOVEトーク)
- [2010-] Gekkan kago SPA! (月刊 加護SPA!)
-  Gekkan! Kago-chan neru (月刊!加護ちゃんねる)
- [2000-2002] Tanpopo Henshubu OH-SO-RO! (タンポポ編集部 OH-SO-RO!)
- [2001-2003] Minimoni. no Minna HAPPY! (ミニモニ。のみんなHAPPY! )
- [2003-2004] Young Town Douyoubi (ヤングタウン土曜日)
-  Fushigi Shoujo Tantei Cara & Mel, Ma no Violin Dounan Jiken
As a hula hoop performerEdit
Kago and Tsuji shared the world record for the largest hula hoop spun at 4.08 m (13 ft 4+1⁄2 in) in diameter. They set their record on January 1, 2004, during a live New Year's Day television special at Nippon Television Network, Tokyo, Japan. The record appeared in the 2005 and 2006 editions of the Guinness Book of World Records and was the second time that she and Tsuji have held the record, having previously held the record between January 2003 and June 2003. The record was eventually broken by Ashrita Furman (USA) in September 2010.
As an AuthorEdit
On August 25, 2008, Ai Kago released a book entitled "Kago Ai LIVE ~ Kago Ai no Miseinen Hakusho" On a July 13, 2008 post to her personal blog website, "Biscuit Club", Ai Kago describes the book as "a book where I talk to young teens about their various troubles and dreams. Idols-in-waiting, exchange students, high school girls, otaku. The teenage years can be tough, and I had a lot of troubles in those days. But it's important to break through those troubles."
- Kago was crowned the kusojo ("crap girl") of Morning Musume after finishing last in the Mechaike Okajo Taiikusai Special (also known as the Mechaike Okajo Sports Festival).
- She was commonly ridiculed for her weight on variety shows while in Morning Musume.
- A character she often draws is a cupid-like girl who is usually flying and winking. She uses it mostly for her signatures.
- According to Arina Tanemura, the hairstyle of Mitsuki Koyama from her manga Full Moon O Sagashite was modelled after Kago when she was in Minimoni.
- She was the youngest person to join Morning Musume, as she turned 12 just two months prior to joining. She held this record for 11 years, until Kudo Haruka joined in 2011, only being the age of 11.
- Kago and Tsuji shared the world record for the largest hula hoop spun at 4.08 m (13.4 ft) in diameter. They set their record on 1 January 2004, during a live New Year's Day television special at Nippon Television Network, Tokyo, Japan. The record appeared in the 2005 and 2006 editions of the Guiness Book of World Records. The record was eventually broken by Ashrita Furman (USA) in September 2010.
- Her Morning Musume mentor was Goto Maki.
- She has said that she wants to move to America in the future.
- She is the fifth former Morning Musume member (with Tsuji Nozomi) to only graduate from Morning Musume and not Hello! Project. The first being Nakazawa Yuko, the second being Goto Maki, the third being Yasuda Kei, and the fourth being Abe Natsumi.
- YouTube celebrity, Magibon, is a big fan of Kago, and based her nickname, "Magibon" off of Kago's nickname "Aibon".
- She is the 3rd former member of Morning Musume to have been divorced. The first two former members were Ichii Sayaka and Yaguchi Mari.
Youngest member of Hello! Project
Youngest active member of Hello! Project
Youngest member of Morning Musume
Youngest member to join Morning Musume
Sub-leader of W
- ↑ Kawaguchi Yuukichi. "加護亜依 一部報道記事について" in Japanese). Hello! Project Official Website. 2007-03-26.
- ↑ http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/3302007
- ↑ "元「モーニング娘。」加護さん夫に逮捕状 高利貸し付け容疑 組幹部の男も" (in Japanese), Yahoo! Japan, 2014.10.24
- ↑ "イベント参加！." Kago Ai Official Blog. Japanese. 2015-11-02
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 "加護亜依、38歳一般男性と再婚 美容関係の会社経営者" (in Japanese). ORICON STYLE. 2016-08-08.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 "ご報告。" (in Japanese). Kago Ai Official Blog. 2016-08-08.
- ↑ "告知★" (in Japanese). Kago Ai Official Blog. 2017-08-29.
- ↑ "加護亜依、第1子女児を出産「幸せでいっぱい」" (in Japanese). ORICON STYLE. 2012-06-22.
- ↑ "加護亜依が娘の名前を公開！！" (in Japanese). Diamond Blog Geinou NEWS. 2013-06-24.
- ↑ "加護亜依、再婚後初ライブで妊娠報告「しばらくは妊婦さんです」" (in Japanese). Yahoo. 2016-09-23.
- ↑ "★ご報告★" (in Japanese). Kago Ai Official Blog. 2017-02-23.
- ↑ "息子の名前" (in Japanese). Kago Ai Official Blog. 2017-02-27.
- ↑ "ご報告." Kago Ai Official Blog. Japanese. 2015-08-09
- Official Website (Aibonjour)
- Official Twitter
- Girls Beat!! Profile
- Official Website (Archived)
- Diamond Blog (Archived)
- Ai Kago IMDB
- Wikipedia: Japanese, English
|Former Members||1st Gen: Ishiguro Aya, Iida Kaori, Yaguchi Mari|
2nd Gen: Ishikawa Rika, Kago Ai
3rd Gen: Konno Asami, Niigaki Risa, Shibata Ayumi
4th Gen/#: Kamei Eri, Mitsui Aika, Kumai Yurina, Okai Chisato
|Singles||01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08|
|Albums||Original: TANPOPO 1|
Best: All of Tanpopo, Tanpopo / Petitmoni Mega Best
|Other||Tanpopo Single V Clips ①|
|Related Units||Morning Musume, Minimoni, Melon Kinenbi, Berryz Koubou, ℃-ute|
|Hello! Project Shuffle Unit|