|Inoue Rei promoting "Shalala! Yareru Hazu sa"|
|Also Known As||Reirei (れいれい?)|
|Born||July 17, 2001|
UP-FRONT PROMOTION (2014-)
|Associated Acts||NICE GIRL Project! Kenshuusei, Hello Pro Kenshuusei, Kobushi Factory|
|Kobushi Factory Information|
|Joined||January 2, 2015|
|Debut Single||Dosukoi! Kenkyo ni Daitan / Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san no Uta / Nen ni wa Nen (Nen'iri Ver.)|
|Time in Group||2 Years, 9 Months, 9 Days|
|Hello Pro Kenshuusei Information|
|“||I think I’d like the group to be the most energetic and fresh within Hello! Project.||”|
–Inoue Rei, February 2015
Prior to joining Hello Pro Kenshuusei, she was a member of NICE GIRL Project! Kenshuusei under NICE GIRL Project!.
Inoue Rei was born on July 17, 2001 in Tokyo, Japan.
On July 29, Inoue participated in her first live as a member of NICE GIRL Project! Kenshuusei, "Trainees Collection Vol.6" at Shibuya Glad.
On November 16, NICE GIRL Project!'s trainee program was abolished. Soon after, Inoue, alongside Hashimoto Nagisa, Horie Kizuki, Ogata Risa, Shimano Momoko and Hirose Ayaka, were given the opportunity to become members of Hello Pro Kenshuusei, transferring to UP-FRONT PROMOTION and joining Hello! Project. She was formally introduced during the November / December recital concert on November 29 alongside the former NICE GIRL Project! trainees and 3 other girls.
On January 2, during the Hello! Project 2015 WINTER ~DANCE MODE!~ concert, it was announced that Inoue would be debuting in a new unit alongside Hamaura Ayano, Taguchi Natsumi, Ogawa Rena, Nomura Minami, Wada Sakurako, Fujii Rio and Hirose Ayaka.
On July 22, Inoue celebrated her 15th birthday. She had a special birthday event, titled Kobushi Factory Inoue Rei Birthday Event 2016. The event featured two performances in Tokyo.
On August 20, Inoue became a model for the girls' fashion magazine LOVE berry, alongside Morning Musume '16 member Makino Maria. They both made their first appearance in the vol.3 issue published on the same day.
On August 7, Inoue celebrated her 16th birthday at a fanclub event titled Kobushi Factory Inoue Rei Birthday Event 2017. The event featured two performances at Mt.RAINIER HALL.
She has a sister.
When Inoue joined Hello Pro Kenshuusei, she was a first year middle school student. She graduated from middle school on March 6, 2017.
She is in her first year on high school in April 2017.
The following list are notable friendships Inoue Rei has acquired:
Inoue was given the name Rei for her to be beautiful like precious jewels (玲; re) and to have elegance and envelope a desire to love music (音; i).
Here is a list of nicknames that was used to refer to Inoue Rei:
- Reirei (れいれい): Official nickname, given her since NICE GIRL Project! Kenshuusei.
- Name: Inoue Rei (井上玲音)
- Nickname: Reirei (れいれい)
- Birthdate: July 17, 2001
- Birthplace: Tokyo, Japan
- Blood Type: O
- Height: 161cm
- Hello! Project Status:
- 2014.11.29: Hello Pro Kenshuusei Member
- 2015.01.02: Kobushi Factory Member
- Kobushi Factory Member Color: Purple (2015-)
- Oha Girl Color: Red (2015-2016)
- Hello! Project Groups:
- See also: List:Inoue Rei Discography Featured In
- [2016.09.15] Greeting ~Hirose Ayaka・Inoue Rei~
- [2016.xx.xx] Kobushi Factory Hirose Ayaka・Taguchi Natsumi・Inoue Rei Birthday Event 2016
- [2017.12.xx] Kobushi Factory Hirose Ayaka・Taguchi Natsumi・Inoue Rei Birthday Event 2017
-  JK Ninja Girls
- [2014–] Hello! Project Station
- Her special skill is blinking fast.
- Her hobbies are singing and painting.
- Her favorite colors are light blue and purple.
- Her favorite subjects are music, arts & crafts, and home economics.
- Her favorite Hello! Project songs is "Aitte Motto Zanshin". Her favorite Morning Musume song is "One•Two•Three".
- Her favorite food is ramen.
- She admires Suzuki Airi, Nishino Kana, and Hagiwara Mai.
- She has the same last name as Hello Pro Kenshuusei member Inoue Hikaru.
- She has the same birthday as former Country Musume member Kimura Asami.
- Although she joined NICE GIRL Project! Kenshuusei on July 29, 2012, she didn't post on the blog until nearly a year later on June 6, 2013.
- During a NICE GIRL Project! Kenshuusei event, she greeted the crowd by speaking Korean.
- She said that the senior she's relying on is Hirose Ayaka, and that their friendship is "very touchy", she does not use formalities when talking to her, unlike any other member of the group.
- According to the Top Yell July 2016 interview, Inoue's role within the group is "Factory Manager for Excitement".
Youngest member of Kobushi Factory
- ↑ http://logirl.favclip.com/article/detail/357
- ↑ "『OHAー！』井上玲音" (in Japanese). Kobushi Factory Official Blog. 2015-04-07.
- ↑ "『つらい。』井上玲音" (in Japanese). Kobushi Factory Official Blog. 2016-03-31.
- ↑ https://twitter.com/cue_910/status/766639187999150081
- ↑ http://love-berry.net/model-list
- ↑ http://ameblo.jp/kobushi-factory/entry-12254175152.html
- ↑ Pocket Morning. 2016-11-05. (Translation by Ro-kun)
- ↑ http://hellomemo.jp/pr_inoue.html
- ↑ ハロプロ こぶしファクトリー 新メンバープロフィール (in Japanese), YouTube, 2015.02.06
- ↑ What do the girls manage in Kobushi Factory? (Top Yell July 2016)
- Kobushi Factory Profile
- LOVE berry Profile
- Hello Pro Kenshuusei Profile (Archived)
- Kobushi Factory Official Blog (Tag: "Inoue Rei")
- Trainees Collection Blog (Tag: "Inoue Rei")
- Hello Pro Kenshuusei Blogs: Hello! Project Tour, February/March 2015 Recital