Also known as
December 31, 1983 (age 29)
Funabashi, Chiba, Japan
Up-Front Agency (May 1998–November 2003) Ranves (August 2009–preent)
Sayaka Ichii - Ranves
ex-Husband Yoshizawa Naoki(2003-May 23, 2011)
She graduated and left the company after the single Happy Summer Wedding in May 2000 to continue her education.
In late 2001 she released the album "FOLK SONGS" a with Nakazawa Yuko. the same year she rejoined the music business with CUBIC-CROSS, which was Ichii Sayaka (vocals), (keyboards) & (guitar). Taisei was also the producer for the group and he used to play keyboards in Sharan Q. She also and wrote two of their songs.
She retired from the music business at the end of 2003, married Yoshizawa Naoki. In August of the same year her first child was born. She is now a mother of two.
In February, She joined a Ranves Management agency.
On August 24, 2009, it was announced she'd return to the show business on the next day, on which her official blog opened and an interview with FLASH magazine was published.
On August 30, 2009, she'll return to TV in a TBS show called Sunday Japan.
On September 5, 2009, she'll appear as a model in Tokyo Girls Collection (Yoyogi Stadium). Her agency stated "She's returning as a talent with a bright and cheerful character, cultivated by her time in Morning Musume, that anybody would love. In the future, she'll be an actor with special and rare talents." The FLASH interview revealed that her husband and her two children have supported her in her comeback decision, and that she's realized she can't be an idol anymore, and doesn't want to be a mama-dol either, and that she hasn't been in contact with Morning Musume members but she would like to appear on TV shows with them
On May 18, 2011, Ichii Sayaka was in a movie titled “Ashita ni Kakeru Ai”. Ichii commented, “I think it will be a heartwarming work that portrays love across generations.” One of the themes of the film is encouraging the relief efforts of the 2011 Tohoku earthquake. Filming began on April 28th and the movie is planned for release in China and Japan in the spring of 2012.
On June 14, it was announced that Ichii divorced her husband on May 23. Sayaka was dissatisfied with her husband’s uncooperative attitude in raising their two daughters. She was also said to be frustrated with Yoshizawa when he quit being a guitarist and settled into a period where he had no work.
On August 25th, she revealed she was married to a hairdresser aged 37. The couple had registered their marriage on July 24th. She also revealed she is in her early stage of pregnancy. The man's name is unknown.
On March 2, Ichii gave birth to a baby boy.
- Stage/Birth Name: Ichii Sayaka (市井紗耶香)
- Legal name: TBA
- Nickname: Sayarin, Kaasan, Mother
- Birth Date: December 31, 1983 (age 29)
- Date Married: 2003
- Date Divorced: June 14, 2011
- Blood Type: A
- Height: 158 cm
- Western Zodiac: Capricorn
- Eastern Zodiac: Dog
- Hello! Project Status:
- 1998-05-03: Member
- 2000-05-21: Graduated
- Years in Morning Musume: 2 Years
- Birth Place: Funabashi, Chiba, Japan
- Hobbies: Taking pictures
- Morning Musume (1998-2000)
- Petitmoni (1999-2000)
- Shuffle Groups:
- Aoiro 7 (2000)
Singles Featured InEdit
- Summer Night Town (Debut)
- Daite HOLD ON ME!
- Memory Seishun no Hikari
- Manatsu no Kousen
- LOVE Machine
- Koi no Dance Site
- Happy Summer Wedding (Last Single)
- [2003.09.03] 4U~ Hitasura~
- [2002.24.04] Jinsei Ga Mou Hajimatteru
- [2002.17.07] Shitsuren Love Song
- [2002.09.11] Todoke! Koi no Telepathy
- [2003.01.05] Zutto Zutto
Duet with Nakazawa YukoEdit
- [2001.29.11] Folk Songs
- [2002.20.11] C:BOX
- [2002.02.28] FOLK DAYS Ichii Sayaka with Nakazawa Yuko
-  Pachinko Queen (パチンコクイーン・七瀬)
-  Sunday Japan
- [2002.10.02] self
- She got her nickname 'Kaa-san' from Utaban due to her motherly nature in taking care of the members and her personality.
- She is the third former Morning Musume member to graduate from both Morning Musume and Hello! Project. The first being Fukuda Asuka and the second being Ishiguro Aya.
- Is the only former Morning Musume member to have divorced.
Youngest member of Morning Musume
- ↑ http://ameblo.jp/ichii-sayaka/entry-11497632074.html Ichii Sayaka blog