Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Born||March 18, 1976|
|Origin||Shenyang, Liáoníng, China|
|Occupation||Singer, Idol, Model|
|Associated Acts||Taiyou to Ciscomoon, Kiiro 5|
Honda Ruru (本多ルル), also known by her stage name RuRu, is a Chinese singer. She was a member of the Japanese girl group Taiyou to Ciscomoon and was also part of the Hello! Project shuffle unit Kiiro 5.
Outside of Hello! Project, she was a solo artist and model. She released her first solo album, "Měilì Xīnqíng", in February 2001 under Virgin Records.
- Name: Honda Ruru (本多ルル)
- Stage Name: RuRu (ルル)
- Birthdate: March 18, 1976
- Birthplace: Shenyang, Liáoníng, China
- Blood type: O
- Height: 163cm
Singles Participated InEdit
- Taiyou to Ciscomoon
- Tsuki to Taiyou
- Uchuu de La Ta Ta
- Everyday Everywhere
- Magic of Love
- Marui Taiyou -winter ver.-
- DON'T STOP Ren'aichuu
- HEY! Mahiru no Shinkirou
- Kiiro 5
- [2005.12.01] Nǐ Yīdiǎn Dōu Méi Biàn (你一点都没变; You Haven't Changed a Bit)
- [2001.02.xx] Měilì Xīnqíng (美麗心情; Beautiful Frame of Mind)
- [2002.01.09] Single
- [2003.11.21] sweet talk Gēn wǒ Shuō (sweet talk 跟我説; Follow My Voice)
- [2007.04.04] Shoshin (初心)
- [2004.11.??] sweet talk
- [2002.02.20] COSMOS
- Originally from China, she became a citizen of Japan in August 1999.
- Tsunku gave her the name RuRu, the same way he named Morning Musume's exchange students: Junjun and Linlin.
|Taiyou to Ciscomoon / T&C Bomber|
|Former Members||Shinoda Miho, Inaba Atsuko, RuRu, Kominato Miwa|
|Singles||01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08|
|Albums||Original: Taiyo & Ciscomoon 1, 2nd STAGE |
Best: Taiyo to Ciscomoon / T&C Bomber Mega Best