|Hirose Ayaka promoting "Kobushi Sono Ichi"|
|Also Known As||Ayapan (あやぱん?)|
|Born||August 4, 1999|
UP-FRONT PROMOTION (2014-)
|Associated Acts||NICE GIRL Project! Kenshuusei, Hello Pro Kenshuusei, Kobushi Factory|
|Kobushi Factory Information|
|Joined||Janaury 2, 2015|
|Debut Single||Dosukoi! Kenkyo ni Daitan / Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san no Uta / Nen ni wa Nen (Nen'iri Ver.)|
|Time in Group||2 Years, 1 Month, 11 Days|
|Hello Pro Kenshuusei Information|
|“||I hope that we will be able to perform overseas soon. But before this, we have to continue our best in Japan to get more famous.||”|
–Hirose Ayaka, August 2016
Hirose Ayaka (広瀬彩海; Real Name 廣瀬彩海) is a member and leader of Kobushi Factory, a Hello Pro Kenshuusei unit under Hello! Project. She was first introduced as a member of Hello Pro Kenshuusei on November 29, 2014 at the November / December recital.
Prior to joining Hello Pro Kenshuusei, she was a member of NICE GIRL Project! Kenshuusei.
Hirose Ayaka was born on August 4, 1999 in Kanagawa, Japan.
On September 19, 2011, Hirose was introduced as a member of NICE GIRL Project! Kenshuusei during the "Trainees Collection Vol.2" live at Shibuya Yaneura.
In summer 2012, Hirose participated in the Morning Musume 11ki Member "Suppin Utahime" Audition, but failed to pass the third round.
On November 16, NICE GIRL Project!'s trainee program was abolished. Soon after, Hirose, alongside Hashimoto Nagisa, Horie Kizuki, Ogata Risa, Shimano Momoko and Inoue Rei, was given the opportunity to become a member of Hello Pro Kenshuusei, transferring to UP-FRONT PROMOTION and joining Hello! Project. She was formally introduced during the November / December recital concert on November 29 alongside the former NICE GIRL Project! trainees and 3 other girls.
On January 2, during the Hello! Project 2015 WINTER ~DANCE MODE!~ concert, it was announced that Hirose would be debuting in a new unit alongside Hamaura Ayano, Taguchi Natsumi, Ogawa Rena, Nomura Minami, Wada Sakurako, Fujii Rio and Inoue Rei.
On March 8, during Hello Pro Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2015 ~3gatsu no Nama Tamago Show!~, Hirose Ayaka was announced leader of Kobushi Factory.
On August 22, Hirose celebrated her 17th birthday. The special event called Kobushi Factory Hirose Ayaka Birthday Event 2016 featured two performances in Tokyo.
When Hirose joined Hello Pro Kenshuusei, she was a first year high school student. As of April 2016, she is currently attending her second year of high school.
Hirose's given name, "Ayaka", means color (彩; aya) combined with sea (海; ka). It's a feminine Japanese given name and surname.
The following list are notable friendships Hirose Ayaka has acquired:
Here is a list of nicknames that was used to refer to Hirose Ayaka:
- Ayapan (あやぱん): Official nickname, given her since NICE GIRL Project! Kenshuusei.
- Name: Hirose Ayaka (廣瀬彩海)
- Nickname: Ayapan (あやぱん)
- Birthday: August 4, 1999
- Birthplace: Kanagawa, Japan
- Height: 157cm
- Blood type: O
- NICE GIRL Project! Kenshuusei Color: Light Blue
- Kobushi Factory Member Color: Turquoise (2015-)
- Hello! Project Status:
- 2014.11.29: Hello Pro Kenshuusei Member
- 2015.01.02: Kobushi Factory Member.
- NICE GIRL Project! Status:
- 2011-09: NICE GIRL Project! Kenshuusei member
- 2014-11: Left
- TNX Status:
- 2011-09: Member
- 2014-11: Transferred to UP-FRONT PROMOTION
- UP-FRONT PROMOTION status:
- 2014-11: Member
- Hello! Project Groups:
- NICE GIRL Project! groups:
- NICE GIRL Project! Kenshuusei (2011-2014)
- Hobby: Reading, singing, dance
- Specialty: Dance, singing, speed-reading, memorization, cartwheels
- Favorite Sport: Athletics
- Favorite Food: Bread, pastries, omelets, avocados
- Favorite Hello! Project songs: "Onaji Jikyuu de Hataraku Tomodachi no Bijin Mama", "Watashi no Kokoro", "Crying"
- Favorite Morning Musume song: Roman ~MY DEAR BOY~
- Favorite Non-NICE GIRL Project!/Hello! Project Songs: "Mirai e", "Ikitekoso" by Kiroro.
- Looks up to: Fukuda Kanon, Sugaya Risako, Ikuta Erina, Hagiwara Mai, Morozuka Kanami, Amuro Namie
-  JK Ninja Girls
- [2015–] The Girls Live
- [2016–] Uta-navi! (うたなび！)
- [2014–] Hello! Project Station
- [2016–] HELLO! DRIVE! (HELLO! DRIVE! -ハロドラ-) (Wednesdays)
- She loves dancing, baseball and books.
- She has been dancing since she was 7 years old.
- Her favorite place is under her bunk bed.
- Her favorite thing is to ride roller-coasters.
- Her favorite book genres are mystery and science fiction.
- Her favorite baseball players are Takahashi Yoshinobu from the Yomiuri Giants, and Toritani Takashi from the Hanshin Tigers.
- Her favorite Hello! Project group is ANGERME.
- Her favorite actors are Takeuchi Yuko, Yoshitaka Yuriko, Kiritani Mirei, Omasa Aya and Fukada Kyoko.
- Her favorite artists are THE Possible, Canary Club and Amuro Namie.
- She is left handed.
- Her love of baseball comes from her grandfather, whom she would always watch baseball games on TV with when she was younger.
- The Yomiuri Giants is her favorite team, but Toritani Takashi from the Hanshin Tigers is her favorite player.
- She has a habit of buying books at every opportunity, so her room has become like a library. She especially likes mystery novels, particularly from female authors such as Minato Kanae and Miyabe Miyuki.
- She has a yorkshire terrier.
- At an event, she introduced herself as being the sexiest in the group. This came to her mind after wearing jeans one time and thinking to herself, "With this, there's no way that I'm not number one." She confesses though that she ranked seventh in a previous ranking, beating out only Taguchi Natsumi (who has a little sister character).
- She loves My Neighbor Totoro, and as a 4 year old child she had many of the lines memorized.
- She talks about her experience being a trainee for the now defunct Nice Girl Project, which was produced by Tsunku. Apparently, they would have street lives in Asakusa where they would perform on top of beer cases. However, sometimes only 1 or 2 people would come so some members would cry on stage. Regardless, she is really indebted to Tsunku for a lot of things.
- According to the Top Yell July 2016 interview, Hirose's role within the group is "Factory Manager for Sexiness".
- Gallery:Hirose Ayaka
- List:Hirose Ayaka Discography Featured In
- List:Hirose Ayaka Concert & Event Appearances
Leader of Kobushi Factory
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/notes/up-front-link/en-kobushi-factory-event-report-and-interview-by-ufl-staff/1125902007468715
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 Hirose Ayaka. "嬉しいことが！！" (in Japanese). NICE GIRL Kenshuusei Official Blog "Trainees Collection". 2012-05-24 (Archived: 2014-12-02).
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 3.6 3.7 3.8 3.9 Hirose Ayaka. "初浅草(*⌒▽⌒*)" (in Japanese). NICE GIRL Kenshuusei Official Blog "Trainees Collection". 2012-05-20 (Archived: 2014-12-02).
- ↑ Hirose Ayaka. "はじめまして" (in Japanese). NICE GIRL Kenshuusei Official Blog "Trainees Collection". 2011-09-19 (Archived: 2014-12-02).
- ↑ Hirose Ayaka. "サイリウム!!" (in Japanese). NICE GIRL Kenshuusei Official Blog "Trainees Collection". 2012-09-23 (Archived: 2014-12-01).
- ↑ What do the girls manage in Kobushi Factory? (Top Yell July 2016)
- Kobushi Factory profile
- Kobushi Factory blog (Tag: "Hirose Ayaka")
- Trainees-Collection blog (Tag: "Hirose Ayaka") (Deleted)
- Hello Pro Kenshuusei blogs: Hello! Project tour blog, February/March 2015
|Current Members||Fujii Rio (SL) | Hirose Ayaka (L) | Nomura Minami | Ogawa Rena | Hamaura Ayano | Taguchi Natsumi | Wada Sakurako | Inoue Rei|
|Singles||Indies: Nen ni wa Nen / Survivor (DVD Single)|
Major: 1. Dosukoi! Kenkyo ni Daitan / Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san no Uta / Nen ni wa Nen (Nen'iri Ver.) | 2. Sakura Night Fever / Chotto Guchoku ni! Chototsu Moushin / Osu! Kobushi Tamashii | 3. Samba! Kobushi Janeiro / Bacchikoi Seishun! / Ora wa Ninkimono
|Albums||Original: 1. Kobushi Sono Ichi|
|Concerts & Events|
|Concerts||Live Tours: 2015 | 2016 (Spring, Fall)|
|Joint Concerts||2015: New Fes! 2015 (with Country Girls and Tsubaki Factory) | New Fes! II (with Tsubaki Factory)|
|Other Concerts & Events|
|Hello! Project Concerts||Summer Tours: 2015 | 2016|
|Units & Other Acts|
|Associated Acts||Hello Pro Kenshuusei, NICE GIRL Project! Kenshuusei|