|Keep Honest Material|
Please help this wiki community keep honest material by adding reference.
Any out of the ordinary information without references will be removed within 3 months.
|Hirose Ayaka promoting "Kitto Watashi wa"|
|Also Known As||Ayapan (あやぱん?)|
|Born||August 4, 1999|
UP-FRONT PROMOTION (2014-)
|Associated Acts||NICE GIRL Project! Kenshuusei, Hello Pro Kenshuusei, Kobushi Factory|
|Kobushi Factory Information|
|Joined||Janaury 2, 2015|
|Debut Single||Dosukoi! Kenkyo ni Daitan / Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san no Uta / Nen ni wa Nen (Nen'iri Ver.)|
|Time in Group||3 Years, 9 Months, 16 Days|
|Hello Pro Kenshuusei Information|
|Joined||November 29, 2014|
|Graduated||November 5, 2015|
|Time in Group||11 Months, 8 Days|
|“||I hope that we will be able to perform overseas soon. But before this, we have to continue our best in Japan to get more famous.||”|
–Hirose Ayaka, August 2016
Hirose Ayaka (広瀬彩海; real name: 廣瀬彩海) is a Japanese idol under Hello! Project as a member and the leader of Kobushi Factory. She was first introduced as a Hello Pro Kenshuusei member on November 29, 2014 at the Hello Pro Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2014 ~11gatsu・12gatsu no Nama Tamago Show!~.
Prior to joining Hello Pro Kenshuusei, she was a member of NICE GIRL Project! Kenshuusei.
Hirose Ayaka was born on August 4, 1999 in Kanagawa, Japan.
In summer 2012, Hirose participated in the Morning Musume 11ki Member "Suppin Utahime" Audition, but failed to pass the third round.
On November 16, NICE GIRL Project!'s trainee program was abolished. Soon after, Hirose, Hashimoto Nagisa, Horie Kizuki, Ogata Risa, Shimano Momoko, and Inoue Rei were given the opportunity to become members of Hello Pro Kenshuusei, transferring to UP-FRONT PROMOTION and joining Hello! Project. She was formally introduced during the Hello Pro Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2014 ~11gatsu・12gatsu no Nama Tamago Show!~ recital concert on November 29 alongside the former NICE GIRL Project! trainees and three other girls.
On January 2, during the Hello! Project 2015 WINTER ~DANCE MODE!~ concert, it was announced that Hirose would be debuting in a new Hello Pro Kenshuusei unit alongside Hamaura Ayano, Taguchi Natsumi, Ogawa Rena, Nomura Minami, Wada Sakurako, Fujii Rio and Inoue Rei. The group's name was later announced as Kobushi Factory.
On March 8, during Hello Pro Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2015 ~3gatsu no Nama Tamago Show!~, Hirose Ayaka was announced leader of Kobushi Factory.
On August 22, Hirose celebrated her 17th birthday at a fanclub event titled Kobushi Factory Hirose Ayaka Birthday Event 2016, featuring two performances in Tokyo.
On August 15, Hirose celebrated her 18th birthday at a fanclub event titled Kobushi Factory Hirose Ayaka Birthday Event 2017, featuring two performances in Tokyo.
On August 6, she celebrated her 19th birthay at a fanclub event titled Kobushi Factory Hirose Ayaka Birthday Event 2018, which featured two shows at TOKYO FM HALL.
She has a younger sister.
When Hirose joined Hello Pro Kenshuusei, she was a first year high school student. On March 12, 2018, she announced that she graduated from high school.
Hirose's given name, Ayaka, means "color" (彩; aya) combined with "sea" (海; ka). Her parents chose "Ayaka" because it was a popular name at the time, and "so she'll become a girl who can give color to even the sea!" was an afterthought.
The following list are notable friendships Hirose Ayaka has acquired:
- Fujii Rio: Hirose is good friends with former Kobushi Factory member Fujii Rio. The pair is referred to as "Rio-Pan" a combination of their nicknames "RioRio" and "Aya-pan".
- Inoue Rei: Hirose gets along the best with Inoue Rei out of all Kobushi Factory members. They are close since NICE GIRL Project! days.
- Nakanishi Kana: Hirose gets along the best with ANGERME member Nakanishi Kana outside of Kobushi Factory.
- Kishimoto Yumeno: She is good friends with Tsubaki Factory member Kishimoto Yumeno outside of Kobushi Factory.
Here is a list of nicknames that was used to refer to Hirose Ayaka:
- Ayapan (あやぱん): Official nickname, given her since NICE GIRL Project! Kenshuusei.
- Name: Hirose Ayaka (廣瀬彩海)
- Nickname: Ayapan (あやぱん)
- Birthday: August 4, 1999
- Birthplace: Kanagawa, Japan
- Height: 157cm
- Blood type: O
- NICE GIRL Project! Kenshuusei Color: Light Blue
- Kobushi Factory Member Color: Turquoise (2015-)
- Hello! Project Status:
- 2014.11.29: Hello Pro Kenshuusei Member
- 2015.01.02: Kobushi Factory Member
- NICE GIRL Project! Status:
- 2011-09: NICE GIRL Project! Kenshuusei member
- 2014-11: Left
- TNX Status:
- 2011-09: Member
- 2014-11: Transferred to UP-FRONT PROMOTION
- UP-FRONT PROMOTION status:
- 2014-11: Member
- Hello! Project Groups:
- NICE GIRL Project! groups:
- NICE GIRL Project! Kenshuusei (2011-2014)
- Hobby: Reading, singing, dance
- Specialty: Dance, singing, speed-reading, memorization, cartwheels
- Favorite Sport: Athletics
- Favorite Food: Bread, pastries, omelets, avocados
- Favorite Hello! Project songs: "Onaji Jikyuu de Hataraku Tomodachi no Bijin Mama", "Watashi no Kokoro", "Crying"
- Favorite Morning Musume song: Roman ~MY DEAR BOY~
- Favorite Non-NICE GIRL Project!/Hello! Project Songs: "Mirai e", "Ikitekoso" by Kiroro.
- Looks up to: Fukuda Kanon, Sugaya Risako, Ikuta Erina, Hagiwara Mai, Morozuka Kanami, Amuro Namie
- [2016.09.15] Greeting ~Hirose Ayaka・Inoue Rei~
- [2016.12.23] Kobushi Factory Hirose Ayaka・Taguchi Natsumi・Inoue Rei Birthday Event 2016
- [2017.12.21] Kobushi Factory Hirose Ayaka・Taguchi Natsumi・Inoue Rei Birthday Event 2017
- [2018.06.26] Ramen Daisuki Hamaura-san ga Iku!
- [2018.12.xx] Kobushi Factory Hirose Ayaka・Inoue Rei Birthday Event 2018
-  JK Ninja Girls
- [2012.06.15] Tsuntube
- [2015–] The Girls Live
- [2016–] Uta-navi! (うたなび！)
- [2014–] Hello! Project Station
- [2016–] HELLO! DRIVE! (HELLO! DRIVE! -ハロドラ-) (Wednesdays, 2016.09–2017.09; Thursdays, 2017.10–)
- She loves dancing, baseball and books.
- She has been dancing since she was 7 years old.
- Her favorite place is under her bunk bed.
- Her favorite thing is to ride roller-coasters.
- Her favorite book genres are mystery and science fiction.
- Her favorite baseball players are Takahashi Yoshinobu from the Yomiuri Giants, and Toritani Takashi from the Hanshin Tigers.
- Her favorite Hello! Project group is ANGERME.
- Her favorite actors are Takeuchi Yuko, Yoshitaka Yuriko, Kiritani Mirei, Omasa Aya and Fukada Kyoko.
- Her favorite artists are THE Possible, Canary Club and Amuro Namie.
- She is left handed.
- Her love of baseball comes from her grandfather, whom she would always watch baseball games on TV with when she was younger.
- The Yomiuri Giants is her favorite team, but Toritani Takashi from the Hanshin Tigers is her favorite player.
- She has a habit of buying books at every opportunity, so her room has become like a library. She especially likes mystery novels, particularly from female authors such as Minato Kanae and Miyabe Miyuki.
- She has a yorkshire terrier.
- At an event, she introduced herself as being the sexiest in the group. This came to her mind after wearing jeans one time and thinking to herself, "With this, there's no way that I'm not number one." She confesses though that she ranked seventh in a previous ranking, beating out only Taguchi Natsumi (who has a little sister character).
- She loves My Neighbor Totoro, and as a 4 year old child she had many of the lines memorized.
- She talks about her experience being a trainee for the now defunct Nice Girl Project, which was produced by Tsunku. Apparently, they would have street lives in Asakusa where they would perform on top of beer cases. However, sometimes only 1 or 2 people would come so some members would cry on stage. Regardless, she is really indebted to Tsunku for a lot of things.
- According to the Top Yell July 2016 interview, Hirose's role within the group is "Factory Manager for Sexiness".
- She shares her birth name with ANGERME member Wada Ayaka.
- Gallery:Hirose Ayaka
- List:Hirose Ayaka Discography Featured In
- List:Hirose Ayaka Concert & Event Appearances
- List:Hirose Ayaka Pocket Morning Weekly Q&A
Leader of Kobushi Factory
Oldest Member of Kobushi Factory
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/notes/up-front-link/en-kobushi-factory-event-report-and-interview-by-ufl-staff/1125902007468715
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 Hirose Ayaka. "嬉しいことが！！" (in Japanese). NICE GIRL Kenshuusei Official Blog "Trainees Collection". 2012-05-24 (Archived: 2014-12-02).
- ↑ Hirose Ayaka. "優男と筋肉と陸上と。♡広瀬彩海" (in Japanese). Kobushi Factory Official Blog. 2015-04-03.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 4.5 4.6 4.7 4.8 4.9 Hirose Ayaka. "初浅草(*⌒▽⌒*)" (in Japanese). NICE GIRL Kenshuusei Official Blog "Trainees Collection". 2012-05-20 (Archived: 2014-12-02).
- ↑ Hirose Ayaka. "はじめまして" (in Japanese). NICE GIRL Kenshuusei Official Blog "Trainees Collection". 2011-09-19 (Archived: 2014-12-02).
- ↑ Hirose Ayaka. "ありがとう！♡広瀬彩海" (in Japanese). Kobushi Factory Official Blog. 2018-03-12.
- ↑ Pocket Morning. 2016-11-05. (Translation by Ro-kun)
- ↑ Hirose Ayaka. "サイリウム!!" (in Japanese). NICE GIRL Kenshuusei Official Blog "Trainees Collection". 2012-09-23 (Archived: 2014-12-01).
- ↑ What do the girls manage in Kobushi Factory? (Top Yell July 2016)
- Kobushi Factory profile
- Kobushi Factory blog (Tag: "Hirose Ayaka")
- Trainees-Collection blog (Tag: "Hirose Ayaka") (Deleted)
- Hello Pro Kenshuusei blogs: Hello! Project tour blog, February/March 2015