Welcome to Hello! Project Wiki
Morning Musume '16
Hello Pro Kenshuusei
Hello Pro Kenshuusei
- August 20, 2016 - ℃-ute to disband in June 2017
- On the morning of August 20, ℃-ute made a shocking announcement that they would disband next June after a concert held at Saitama Super Arena.
- The group began discussing their future back in February. When they were told in July that they would be performing at Saitama Super Arena, the members decided rather than graduating from Hello! Project and continuing as ℃-ute separately or going on hiatus, they would disband. As ℃-ute began and grew as a part of Hello! Project, the members want to end as ℃-ute of Hello! Project.
- Formed in June 2005, ℃-ute will complete their twelfth year on June 11, 2017. They are grateful for everyone's support and will continue to push towards their goal of performing at Saitama Super Arena. Afterwards, the five members will continue to fulfill their individual goals and dreams.
- August 13, 2016 - Three Kenshuusei join Tsubaki Factory
- At their fanclub event on August 13, Tsubaki Factory made a surprise announcement that three new members from Hello Pro Kenshuusei have been selected to join the group. The Kenshuusei introduced were: Ono Mizuho, Onoda Saori, and Akiyama Mao.
- Onoda first joined Hello Pro Kenshuusei in November 2014; Ono and Akiyama both joined the program in April 2015.
- The nine member line-up will begin activities at the September Kenshuusei recital, with the group gaining more power to reach their goal for a major debut.
- August 4, 2016 - Inaba Manaka has graduated from Country Girls
- As you may know, as of April 28, Inaba Manaka had been on hiatus from activities due to asthma. At the time, it was stated that she'd be absent from release events, Country Girls Live Tour 2016 Haru Natsu as well as the Hello! Project 2016 SUMMER concert tour.
- After a three month long hiatus, it was announced on August 4 that Inaba had decided to graduate from the group due to her condition not improving, and thus making her unable to participate in further activities. It was not stated whether she also graduated from Hello! Project, however she will remain with Up-Front Promotion and they will look into her future possibilities.
- July 30, 2016 - Hello Pro Kenshuusei Hokkaido members announced
- During the Hello! Project 2016 SUMMER concert in Sapporo, Hokkaido, Hello Pro Kenshuusei Hokkaido members were introduced: Ota Haruka, Sato Hikari, Ishiguri Kanami, Kawano Minori, Kitagawa Ryo, Kudo Yume, and Yamazaki Mei; performing as an opening act.
- Similar to the main Hello Pro Kenshuusei program, the members will be aiming towards a debut in Hello! Project.
- Source: Oricon
- Kobushi Factory - Samba! Kobushi Janeiro / Bacchikoi Seishun! / Ora wa Ninkimono - July 27, 2016
- Tsubaki Factory - Hitorijime / Watashi ga Obasan ni Natte mo - August 6, 2016
- Morning Musume '16 - Engeki Joshibu Musical "Zoku 11nin Iru! Higashi no Chihei, Nishi no Towa" Original Soundtrack (mini album) - July 13, 2016
- ℃maj9 SPECIAL LIVE - August 3, 2016
- The Girls Live Vol.24 - August 10, 2016
- Morning Musume '16 Live Concert in Houston - August 10, 2016
- Juice=Juice LIVE MISSION 220 ~Code3 Special→Growing Up!~ - August 17, 2016
- Uemura Akari - Take It Early - August 17, 2016
- Makino Maria - Maria - August 6, 2016
- Yajima Maimi - Hitori no Kisetsu - August 27, 2016
- Buono! - So La Si Do ~Nee Nee~ - September 21, 2016
- Country Girls - Dou Datte Ii no / Namida no Request - September 28, 2016
- Juice=Juice - Dream Road ~Kokoro ga Odoridashiteru~ / KEEP ON Joshou Shikou!! / Ashita Yarou wa Bakayarou - October 26, 2016
- Morning Musume '16 Concert Tour Haru ~EMOTION IN MOTION~ Suzuki Kanon Sotsugyou Special - September 7, 2016
- The Girls Live Vol.25 - September 14, 2016
- Kizetsu Suru Hodo Aishiteru! - September 14, 2016
- ANGERME Concert Tour 2016 Haru "Kyuui Ittai" ~Tamura Meimi Sotsugyou Special~ - September 21, 2016
- Zoku 11nin Iru! Higashi no Chihei, Nishi no Towa - October 5, 2016
- TBA - Yajima Maimi - September 28, 2016
- ℃-ute Concert Tour 2016 Haru ~℃ONCERTO~ September 28, 2016
- Juice=Juice LIVE MISSION 220 ~Last Code→Full Squeeze!~ (July 14 - October 16)
- Hello! Project 2016 SUMMER (July 16 - September 3)
- Hello! Project Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2016 9gatsu ~SINGING!~ (September 4 - September 25)
- ℃-ute 12 Nenme Totsunyuu Kinen ~℃-Fes! Part 1 9gatsu 5ka mo ℃-ute no Hi at Nippon Budokan~ (September 5)
- ANGERME Live Tour 2016 Aki (September 11 - October 30)
- Kobushi Factory Live Tour 2016 Aki ~Hyper Mode~ (September 17 - October 30)
- Morning Musume '16 Concert Tour Aki ~MY VISION~ (September 24 - December 12)
- ℃-ute Concert Tour 2016 Aki ~℃OMPASS~ (October 8 - November 26)
|Neospaceblue||founder, bureaucrat, sysop||368|
- Morning Musume Wiki (English)
- Morning Musume Wiki (German)
- Hello! Project Fanon Wiki
- Hello Pro Tap Live Wiki
- Up-Front Group Wiki
- AKIHABARA Backstage pass Wiki
- NICE GIRL Project! Wiki
- August 31, Coming Soon
- Inoue Hikaru (16th)
- September 3, Coming Soon
- Asakura Kiki (16th)
- September 5, Coming Soon
- Abe Asami (SI☆NA) (26th)
- Nakano Rion (15th)
Note: All birthdays are based on JST Time.
- Kobushi Factory - Samba! Kobushi Janeiro / Bacchikoi Seishun! / Ora wa Ninkimono
- Release Date: July 27, 2016
Most promising Hello Pro Kenshuusei Hokkaido member:
- Weekly Results
Favourite Hello! Project Member Colors Costume in Video: - Mahou Tsukai Sally
- Mahou Tsukai Sally (52 Votes)
- What is LOVE? (48 Votes)
- Samui ne. (10 Votes)
- Watashi ga Iu Mae ni Dakishimenakya ne (MEMORIAL EDIT) (9 Votes)
- Sekaiichi HAPPY na Onna no Ko (8 Votes)
- Osu! Kobushi Tamashii (7 Votes)
- Bacchikoi Seishun! (7 Votes)
- Choto Mate Kudasai! (4 Votes)
- Koi wa Magnet (4 Votes)
- Watashi ga Iu Mae ni Dakishimenakya ne (1 Vote)
- Samidare Bijo ga Samidareru (0 Votes)
- Samidare Bijo ga Samidareru (MEMORIAL EDIT) (0 Votes)
- Total: 150 Votes
Member of the Month
- August 30
- 2009 - Nanchatte Ren'ai Event V is released. (Morning Musume single)
- 2009 - Sawada Yuri leaves Hello! Project.
- 2013 - La mer releases. (Ishii Rika album)
This is an open Wiki that anyone can edit. To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.