|Hamaura Ayano promoting "Kitto Watashi wa"|
|Also Known As||Hama-chan (はまちゃん?)|
|Born||April 26, 2000|
|Occupation||Idol, Singer, Actress, Model|
|Agency||UP-FRONT AGENCY (2011-2012)|
UP-FRONT PROMOTION (2012-)
|Associated Acts||Hello Pro Kenshuusei, Kobushi Factory, Hello! Project Station Dance Club, Team Okai, AAAa, Hagi-King|
|Kobushi Factory Information|
|Joined||Janaury 2, 2015|
|Debut Single||Dosukoi! Kenkyo ni Daitan / Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san no Uta / Nen ni wa Nen (Nen'iri Ver.)|
|Time in Group||3 Years, 6 Months, 15 Days|
|Hello Pro Kenshuusei Information|
|Graduated||November , 2015|
|“||I want to make the group the best known one in Hello! Project!||”|
–Hamaura Ayano, January 2015
Hamaura Ayano was born on April 26, 2000 in Saitama, Japan.
During summer 2011, Hamaura auditioned for Morning Musume's 10th generation, but failed to pass. The following year, she auditioned for Morning Musume's 11th generation and managed to become a finalist, but was not chosen to enter the group.
In fall 2012, Hamaura participated in S/mileage Live Tour 2012 Aki ~Choi Kawa Banchou~, alongside 4 other trainees, as part of the challenge act. Later in the tour, Hamaura and the other 4 trainees performed Hello Pro Kenshuusei's first single "Kanojo ni Naritai!!!", released on October 27, 2012.
On January 23, 2013, Hamaura made her first gravure debut in UTB+ magazine alongside Miyamoto Karin.
Hamaura participated in Berryz Koubou Concert Tour 2013 Haru ~Berryz Mansion Nyuukyosha Boshuuchuu!~, alongside fellow Hello Pro Kenshuusei members Taguchi Natsumi and Ogawa Rena as back-up dancers. Together they performed "Suhada Pichipichi" in the tour.
Hamaura alongside Kaneko Rie, Taguchi Natsumi, Yamagishi Riko, Nomura Minami, Ichioka Reina, Kaga Kaede appeared as an opening act for the Morning Musume's Morning Musume Concert Tour 2013 Aki ~CHANCE!~.
From March 14 to March 23, 2014, Hamaura participated in the Bokutachi Karen na Shounen Gasshoudan musical. On opening day, the Hello Pro Kenshuusei cast members released the soundtrack single "Karen na Gasshoudan" to promote the musical.
During the Hello! Project 2015 WINTER concert on January, it was announced that Hamaura would debut in a new unit, later named Kobushi Factory, alongside Taguchi Natsumi, Ogawa Rena, Nomura Minami, Wada Sakurako, Fujii Rio, Hirose Ayaka and Inoue Rei. The unit will release their major debut single, "Dosukoi! Kenkyo ni Daitan / Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san no Uta / Nen ni wa Nen (Nen'iri Ver.)", on September 2, 2015.
On April 24, Hamaura celebrated her 16th birthday at a fanclub event titled Kobushi Factory Hamaura Ayano Birthday Event 2016, featuring three shows at Ushigome Tansu Kumin Hall.
On June 4, she released her first solo photobook, self-titled Hamaura Ayano.
On April 27, Hamaura celebrated her 17th birthday at fanclub event titled Kobushi Factory Hamaura Ayano Birthday Event 2017, featuring two shows at CLUB CITTA'.
On April 27, Hamaura celebrated her 18th birthday at fanclub event titled Kobushi Factory Hamaura Ayano Birthday Event 2018, featuring one show at Yamano Hall.
When Hamaura joined Hello Pro Egg, she was a fifth year elementary school student. On March 9, 2016, she graduated from middle school. As of April 2018, she is currently attending her last year of high school.
The following list are notable friendships Hamaura Ayano has acquired:
Hamaura was given the name Ayano because her home prefecture Saitama is known as "Sai no Kuni" (彩の国; Land of Color), so her parents took the first two characters from it which is also read as "Ayano" (彩の).
Here is a list of nicknames that have been used to refer to Hamaura Ayano:
- Hama-chan (はまちゃん): Official nickname, given to her since joining Hello Pro Kenshuusei.
- Taisa (大佐; Colonel): Used by fans. When Hamaura gave instructions to members for the Hello! Project Hina Fes 2015 ~Mankai! The Girls' Festival~ lottery, she marched into the room wearing an army cap and called herself "Hama-chan Taisa" (はまちゃん大佐; Colonel Hama-chan). She returned to the role for the 2016 lottery.
- Name: Hamaura Ayano (浜浦彩乃)
- Nickname: Hama-chan (はまちゃん), Taisa (大佐; Colonel)
- Birthdate: April 26, 2000
- Birthplace: Saitama, Japan
- Blood Type: AB
- Height: 160cm
- Official Kaomoji: jjﾘ`ー')jj
- Hello! Project Status:
- 2011-02: Hello Pro Kenshuusei Member
- Kobushi Factory Member Color: Pink (2015-)
- Hello! Project Groups:
- One-Shot Units:
- Hobby: Looking back at photos that were taken a long time ago
- Specialties: Cooking hamburgers, jumping rope, and unicycle
- Favorite Sport: Jump rope
- Favorite Food: Ramen
- Least Favorite Foods: Vegetables and fish
- Favorite Color: Orange
- Favorite Subject: Home economics
- Least Favorite Subject: Japanese 
- Charm Point: Her pinky
- Favorite Hello! Project songs: "Koi wa Hippari Dako", "Koi Itoshiki Kisetsu", "Gag 100kaibun Aishite Kudasai"
- Favorite Morning Musume song: "Shabondama"
- Motto: "Yuuou maishin" (勇往邁進; Pushing forward)
- Looks up to: Tsugunaga Momoko, Sugaya Risako, Yaguchi Mari, Takahashi Ai, and Fukumura Mizuki
- [2016.06.21] Greeting ~Hamaura Ayano・Wada Sakurako~
- [2016.xx.xx] Kobushi Factory Hamaura Ayano Birthday Event 2016 (fanclub DVD)
- [2017.xx.xx] Kobushi Factory Hamaura Ayano Birthday Event 2017 (fanclub DVD)
- [2018.08.xx] Kobushi Factory Hamaura Ayano Birthday Event 2018 (fanclub DVD)
- [2016.06.04] Hamaura Ayano
-  JK Ninja Girls
- [2013.1.3] Uwasa-kun to Kagaku-chan
- [2013–2014] ~Onedari Entame!~ Hapi★Pure
- [2015–] The Girls Live
- [2016–] Uta-navi! (うたなび！)
- She was ranked 1st in the Elementary School Group of the Beautiful Idol General Election 2012.
- She was ranked the 2nd most reliable in Hello Pro Kenshuusei in March 2014 issue of Gekkan Entame.
- She likes school festivals.
- Her goal is to hold a concert in the worlds largest hall or arena.
- Her dream during Hello Pro Kenshuusei was to get skilled enough in singing and dancing to join a new unit, and her dream for that unit was to become more famous than Morning Musume.
- She wanted to join Hello Pro Kenshuusei after she saw Morning Musume perform on TV and thought that she wanted to be as cool as them.
- Her audition number for 2012 Morning Musume 11th generation "Suppin Utahime" Audtion was #705
- She thinks she won't lose to any other member in her record of 151 side-to-side jumps.
- She wants to be an idol like Tsugunaga Momoko who can talk, sing and dance.
- She sang "Yakimochi wo Kudasai!" and won the judge's special award for singing at the Hello Pro Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2014 ~Haru no Koukai Jitsuryoku Shindan Test~.
- For her, the hardest thing about Hello Pro Kenshuusei was seeing that her level of skill was below Yoshihashi Kurumi's and Taguchi Natsumi's.
- Her rival in Hello Pro Kenshuusei was Yoshihashi Kurumi, while her rival in Kobushi Factory is Nomura Minami.
- She says that even though she likes performing, dancing, and singing, she's bad at them, so she tries her best to be energetic and give that to the fans instead of skill.
- She was the host for the Hina Fest 2014, Hina Fest 2015 and Hina Fest 2016 lottery videos uploaded to YouTube. In 2014, she filled in for Tsunku for the Hina Fest 2014 subtitle announcement video.
- Kumai Yurina thinks that Ayano is the most likely to become a devil in 10 years among the Hello! Project members.
- According to the Top Yell July 2016 interview, Hamaura's role within the group is "Factory Manager who is the Boss-in-the-shadows".
- She revealed that before she was announced as a member of Kobushi Factory, she informed her managers that she would be leaving Hello! Pro Kenshuusei.
- She likes being busy.
- She was in a brass band in elementary school. She played the baritone.
- She often go alone to places like karaoke, movies, and yakiniku.
- Gallery:Hamaura Ayano
- List:Hamaura Ayano Discography Featured In
- List:Hamaura Ayano Concert & Event Appearances
- List:Hamaura Ayano Publications Featured In
- List:Hamaura Ayano Other Q&As
- ↑ http://logirl.favclip.com/article/detail/268
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 BOMB Magazine. 2013.12 Issue.
- ↑ "ハロー！プロジェクト20周年記念「ファミハロ！PHOTOBOOK」発売決定！！" (in Japanese). Hello! Project. 2018-04-27.
- ↑ Hamaura Ayano. "▷▶BDイベント待ってます！◀◁浜浦彩乃" (in Japanese). Kobushi Factory Official Blog. 2018-03-24.
- ↑ Hamaura Ayano. "初日♡♡浜浦彩乃" (in Japanese). Kobushi Factory Official Blog. 2015-03-26.
- ↑ Hamaura Ayano. "♡３送会&嬉しいお知らせ♡浜浦彩乃" (in Japanese). Kobushi Factory Official Blog. 2016-03-09.
- ↑ Pocket Morning. 2016-11-05. (Translation by Ro-kun)
- ↑ "Hello! Project ひなフェス 2015 ～恒例のメンバー全員大抽選会！！～" (in Japanese). UP-FRONT CHANNEL (via YouTube). 2015-01-30.
- ↑ "Hello! Project ひなフェス 2016 〜総勢51人の大抽選会！〜" (in Japanese). UP-FRONT CHANNEL (via YouTube). 2016-01-19.
- ↑ http://ameblo.jp/kobushi-factory/entry-12033728908.html
- ↑ 
- ↑ Gekkan Entame. March 2014 Issue. Published 2014-01-30.
- ↑ "浜浦彩乃 ライブ撮りおろし＆インタビュー" (in Japanese). LoGiRL. 2015-01-22.
- ↑ What do the girls manage in Kobushi Factory? (Top Yell July 2016)
- Official Profile
|Current Members||Hirose Ayaka (Leader) | Nomura Minami| Hamaura Ayano | Wada Sakurako | Inoue Rei|
|Former Members||Fujii Rio | Ogawa Rena | Taguchi Natsumi|
Indies: Nen ni wa Nen / Survivor (DVD Single)
Collaborations: Hyokkori Hyoutanjima
Original: 1. Kobushi Sono Ichi
|Concerts & Events|
|Other Concerts & Events|
|Hello! Project Concerts|
|Units & Other Acts|
|Associated Acts||Hello Pro Kenshuusei, NICE GIRL Project! Kenshuusei|