|Hamaura Ayano promoting "Kobushi Sono Ichi"|
|Also Known As||Hama-chan (はまちゃん), Hamachi (はまち), Taisa (大佐; Colonel), Ham (はむ)|
|Born||April 26, 2000|
|Occupation||Idol, Singer, Actress, Model|
|Agency||UP-FRONT AGENCY (2011-2012)|
UP-FRONT PROMOTION (2012-)
|Associated Acts||Hello Pro Kenshuusei, Kobushi Factory, Hello! Project Station Dance Club, Team Okai, AAAa, Hagi-King|
|Kobushi Factory Information|
|Joined||Janaury 2, 2015|
|Debut Single||Dosukoi! Kenkyo ni Daitan / Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san no Uta / Nen ni wa Nen (Nen'iri Ver.)|
|Time in Group||2 Years, 2 Months, 21 Days|
|Hello Pro Kenshuusei Information|
|“||I want to make the group the best known one in Hello! Project!||”|
–Hamaura Ayano, January 2015
Hamaura Ayano (浜浦彩乃) is a Japanese idol signed under Hello! Project. She is a member of Kobushi Factory and Hello Pro Kenshuusei. She joined Hello! Project in February 2011 as a trainee alongside Taguchi Natsumi and Yoshihashi Kurumi.
Hamaura Ayano was born on April 26, 2000 in Saitama, Japan.
During summer 2011, Hamaura auditioned for Morning Musume's 10th generation, but failed to pass. The following year, she auditioned for Morning Musume's 11th generation and managed to become a finalist, but was not chosen to enter the group.
In fall 2012, Hamaura participated in S/mileage Live Tour 2012 Aki ~Choi Kawa Banchou~, alongside 4 other trainees, as part of the challenge act. Later in the tour, Hamaura and the other 4 trainees performed Hello Pro Kenshuusei's first single "Kanojo ni Naritai!!!", released on October 27, 2012.
On January 23, 2013, Hamaura made her first gravure debut in UTB+ magazine alongside Miyamoto Karin.
Hamaura participated in Berryz Koubou Concert Tour 2013 Haru ~Berryz Mansion Nyuukyosha Boshuuchuu!~, alongside Taguchi Natsumi and Ogawa Rena, as a backup dancer. With her Kenshuusei co-members, she performed Suhada Pichipichi in the tour.
Hamaura alongside Kaneko Rie, Taguchi Natsumi, Yamagishi Riko, Nomura Minami, Ichioka Reina, Kaga Kaede appeared as an opening act for the Morning Musume's Morning Musume Concert Tour 2013 Aki ~CHANCE!~.
From March 14 to March 23, 2014, Hamaura participated in the Bokutachi Karen na Shounen Gasshoudan musical, along with Morning Musume OG members Yasuda Kei & Ogawa Makoto, and Hello! Pro Kenshuusei members Tanabe Nanami, Murota Mizuki, Yamagishi Riko, Kaga Kaeda, Sasaki Rikako, Yamaki Risa and Oura Hirona. On opening day, the Hello Pro Kenshuusei single "Karen na Gasshoudan" was released to promote the musical.
2015-Present: Kobushi FactoryEdit
During the Hello! Project 2015 WINTER concert on January, it was announced that Hamaura would be debuting in a new unit, later named Kobushi Factory, alongside Taguchi Natsumi, Ogawa Rena, Nomura Minami, Wada Sakurako, Fujii Rio, Hirose Ayaka and Inoue Rei. The unit will release their major debut single, "Dosukoi! Kenkyo ni Daitan / Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san no Uta / Nen ni wa Nen (Nen'iri Ver.)", on September 2, 2015.
On April 24, Hamaura celebrated her 16th birthday at a special event titled Kobushi Factory Hamaura Ayano Birthday Event 2016, featuring three performances in Tokyo.
On June 4, Hamaura released her first solo photobook, self-titled as Hamaura Ayano.
On April 27, Hamaura will celebrate her 17th birthday at fanclub event titled Kobushi Factory Hamaura Ayano Birthday Event 2017, featuring two performances at CLUB CITTA'.
She has an older sister named Konatsu and a younger sister. She has a pet cat named Non-chan.
When Hamaura joined Hello Pro Egg, she was a fifth year elementary school student. On March 9, 2016, she graduated from middle school. As of April 2016, she is currently attending her first year of high school.
Hamaura is good friends with Taguchi Natsumi and Oda Sakura.
Hamaura was given the name Ayano because her home prefecture Saitama is known as "Sai no Kuni" (彩の国; Land of Color), so her parents took "Ayano" (彩の) from that.
Here is a list of nicknames that have been used to refer to Hamaura Ayano:
- Hama-chan (はまちゃん): Official nickname, given to her since joining Hello Pro Kenshuusei.
- Taisa (大佐; Colonel): Used by fans. When Hamaura gave instructions to members for the Hello! Project Hina Fest 2015 ~Mankai! The Girls' Festival~ lottery, she marched into the room wearing an army cap and called herself "Hama-chan Taisa" (はまちゃん大佐; Colonel Hama-chan). She returned to the role for the 2016 lottery.
- Name: Hamaura Ayano (浜浦彩乃)
- Nickname: Hama-chan (はまちゃん), Taisa (大佐; Colonel)
- Birthdate: April 26, 2000
- Birthplace: Saitama, Japan
- Blood Type: AB
- Height: 160cm
- Official Kaomoji: jjﾘ`ー')jj
- Hello! Project Status:
- 2011-02: Hello Pro Kenshuusei Member
- Kobushi Factory Member Color: Pink (2015-)
- Hello! Project Groups:
- One-Shot Units:
- [2016.06.21] Greeting ~Hamaura Ayano・Wada Sakurako~
- [2016.xx.xx] Kobushi Factory Hamaura Ayano Birthday Event 2016 (Fanclub DVD)
- [2016.06.04] Hamaura Ayano
-  JK Ninja Girls
- [2013.1.3] Uwasa-kun to Kagaku-chan
- [2013–2014] ~Onedari Entame!~ Hapi★Pure
- [2015–] The Girls Live
- [2016–] Uta-navi! (うたなび！)
- She was ranked 1st in the Elementary School Group of the Beautiful Idol General Election 2012.
- She was ranked the 2nd most reliable in Hello Pro Kenshuusei in March 2014 issue of Gekkan Entame.
- Her specialty is cooking hamburgers, jumping rope, and unicycle.
- Her hobby is looking back at photos that were taken a long time ago.
- He motto is "Yuuou maishin" (勇往邁進; Pushing forward).
- She likes school festivals.
- Her favorite foods are ramen and peaches, while her least favorite foods are vegetables and fish.
- Her favorite color is orange.
- Her favorite sport is jump rope.
- Her charm point is her pinky.
- Her favorite subject is home economics, while her least favorite subject is Japanese.
- Her favorite Hello! Project songs are "Koi wa Hippari Dako", "Koi Itoshiki Kisetsu", "Gag 100kaibun Aishite Kudasai", "Shabondama"
- She admires Tsugunaga Momoko, Sugaya Risako, Yaguchi Mari, Takahashi Ai, and Fukumura Mizuki.
- Her goal is to hold a concert in the worlds largest hall or arena.
- Her dream during Hello Pro Kenshuusei was to get skilled enough in singing and dancing to join a new unit, and her dream for that unit was to become more famous than Morning Musume.
- She wanted to join Hello Pro Kenshuusei after she saw Morning Musume perform on TV and thought that she wanted to be as cool as them.
- She thinks she won't lose to any other member in her record of 151 side-to-side jumps.
- She wants to be an idol like Tsugunaga Momoko who can talk, sing and dance.
- She sang "Yakimochi wo Kudasai!" and won the judge's special award for singing at the Hello Pro Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2014 ~Haru no Koukai Jitsuryoku Shindan Test~.
- For her, the hardest thing about Hello Pro Kenshuusei was seeing that her level of skill was below Yoshihashi Kurumi's and Taguchi Natsumi's.
- Her rival in Hello Pro Kenshuusei was Yoshihashi Kurumi, while her rival in Kobushi Factory is Nomura Minami.
- She says that even though she likes performing, dancing, and singing, she's bad at them, so she tries her best to be energetic and give that to the fans instead of skill.
- She was the host for the Hina Fest 2014, Hina Fest 2015 and Hina Fest 2016 lottery videos uploaded to YouTube. In 2014, she filled in for Tsunku for the Hina Fest 2014 subtitle announcement video.
- Kumai Yurina thinks that Ayano is the most likely to become a devil in 10 years among the Hello! Project members.
- According to the Top Yell July 2016 interview, Hamaura's role within the group is "Factory Manager who is the Boss-in-the-shadows".
- Gallery:Hamaura Ayano
- List:Hamaura Ayano Discography Featured In
- List:Hamaura Ayano Concert & Event Appearances
- List:Hamaura Ayano Publications Featured In
- List:Hamaura Ayano Other Q&As
- ↑ http://logirl.favclip.com/article/detail/268
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 BOMB Magazine. 2013.12 Issue.
- ↑ http://ameblo.jp/kobushi-factory/entry-12137424338.html
- ↑ Pocket Morning. 2016-11-05. (Translation by Ro-kun)
- ↑ "Hello! Project ひなフェス 2015 ～恒例のメンバー全員大抽選会！！～" (in Japanese). UP-FRONT CHANNEL (via YouTube). 2015-01-30.
- ↑ "Hello! Project ひなフェス 2016 〜総勢51人の大抽選会！〜" (in Japanese). UP-FRONT CHANNEL (via YouTube). 2016-01-19.
- ↑ http://ameblo.jp/kobushi-factory/entry-12033728908.html
- ↑ 
- ↑ Gekkan Entame. March 2014 Issue. Published 2014-01-30.
- ↑ "浜浦彩乃 ライブ撮りおろし＆インタビュー" (in Japanese). LoGiRL. 2015-01-22.
- ↑ What do the girls manage in Kobushi Factory? (Top Yell July 2016)
Hamaura Family TreeEdit
- Official Profile
|Current Members||Fujii Rio (SL) | Hirose Ayaka (L) | Nomura Minami | Ogawa Rena | Hamaura Ayano | Taguchi Natsumi | Wada Sakurako | Inoue Rei|
|Singles||Indies: Nen ni wa Nen / Survivor (DVD Single)|
Major: 1. Dosukoi! Kenkyo ni Daitan / Ramen Daisuki Koizumi-san no Uta / Nen ni wa Nen (Nen'iri Ver.) | 2. Sakura Night Fever / Chotto Guchoku ni! Chototsu Moushin / Osu! Kobushi Tamashii | 3. Samba! Kobushi Janeiro / Bacchikoi Seishun! / Ora wa Ninkimono
|Albums||Original: 1. Kobushi Sono Ichi|
|Concerts & Events|
|Concerts||Spring Tours: 2016, 2017|
|Joint Concerts||2015: New Fes! 2015 (with Country Girls and Tsubaki Factory) | New Fes! II (with Tsubaki Factory)|
|Other Concerts & Events|
|Hello! Project Concerts||Summer Tours: 2015 | 2016|
|Units & Other Acts|
|Associated Acts||Hello Pro Kenshuusei, NICE GIRL Project! Kenshuusei|