Fujisawa Hideki (藤沢秀樹), better known by his stage name DANCE☆MAN (ダンス☆マン) is a musician who has arranged Hello! Project songs off and on through most of its history, most heavily from 1999-2002. He both has releases under his own name and works on other artists' releases. LOVE Machine was the hit that first brought him significant attention.
As DANCE☆MAN he always appears in a fake afro, fake sideburns, and sunglasses; and claims to come from the planet Mirrorball.
- Birth Name: Fujisawa Hideki (藤沢秀樹)
- Stage Name: DANCE☆MAN (ダンス☆マン)
- Birthdate: October 12, 1963
- Birthplace: Choufu, Tokyo, Japan
Often DANCE☆MAN's songs will credit the musical performance to DANCE☆MAN & THE BANDMAN, featuring more musicians operating under pseudonyms. Not all of THE BANDMAN members appear in every track, but ones noted to have worked on Hello! Project songs include:
- HYU HYU (Drums)
- YOGA FIRE! (Bass)
- TOCA (Bass) (Died January 2001)
- JUMP MAN (Guitar)
- BOMB (Guitar) (Left May 2001)
- WATA-BOO (Keyboards)
- STAGE CHAKKA MAN (Percussion)
- DJ.ICHIRO (Turntable)
- RELIEF⚾MAN (Bass, Guitar)
Arrangement unless otherwise noted.
- Minihamus no Kekkon Song (+chorus)
- LOVE Machine
- Koi no Dance Site
- DANCE Suru no da!
- "...Suki da yo!"
- Happy Summer Wedding
- Ren'ai Revolution 21 (+spacey fake)
- The☆Peace! (+bass, "myaoon")
- Souda! We're ALIVE
- The☆Peace! (Complete Version)
- Ii Koto Aru Kinen no Shunkan
- Honki de Atsui Theme Song
- Ren'ai Revolution 21 (13nin Version)