| Hello Pro Kenshuusei|
22nd Generation (L-R: Inoue, Tanimoto, Hirose, Shimano, Ogata, Horie, Hashimoto, Onoda, Asakura)
The 22nd Generation Hello Pro Kenshuusei was introduced on November 29, 2014 at the Hello Pro Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2014 ~11gatsu・12gatsu no Nama Tamago Show!~ and consists of nine members; Hashimoto Nagisa, Horie Kizuki, Ogata Risa, Shimano Momoko, Hirose Ayaka, Tanimoto Ami, Asakura Kiki, Inoue Rei and Onoda Saori. The majority of the members (Hashimoto, Horie, Ogata, Shimano, Hirose, Inoue) are previously from NICE GIRL Project! Kenshuusei under NICE GIRL! Project.
- November 29, 2014: Introduction
- January 2, 2015: Hirose and Inoue formed a new Kenshuusei unit (later named Kobushi Factory) along side 6 other members of the program. They officially left Hello Pro Kenshuusei on November 5, 2015.
- April 29, 2015: Ogata, Tanimoto and Asakura were chosen as members of Tsubaki Factory.
- July 28, 2016: Hashimoto and Shimano ended their training within Hello Pro Kenshuusei.
- August 13, 2016: Onoda was chosen as member of Tsubaki Factory.
- They sang Sakura→Nyuugakushiki together at Hello Pro Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2015 ~3gatsu no Nama Tamago Show!~.