Ame no Mori Kawa Umi
|Labels||UP-FRONT WORKS (2018–)|
|Associated Acts||Hello Pro Kenshuusei, CHICA#TETSU, BEYOOOOONDS|
|Current Members||Takase Kurumi (2017–)|
Maeda Kokoro (2018–)
Yamazaki Yuhane (2018–)
Okamura Minami (2018–)
Kiyono Momohime (2017–)
Ame no Mori Kawa Umi (雨ノ森川海, abbreviated as RFRO) is a Japanese pop group under Hello! Project composed of Hello Pro Kenshuusei, which is set to debut sometime in 2018. The group was initially announced on May 5, 2017 with the founding members being Takase Kurumi and Kiyono Momohime. It is part of the combined group BEYOOOOONDS with CHICA#TETSU and a future group.
- Main article: Ame no Mori Kawa Umi Members
- Takase Kurumi (高瀬くるみ) Leader
- Maeda Kokoro (前田こころ)
- Yamazaki Yuhane (山﨑夢羽)
- Okamura Minami (岡村美波)
- Kiyono Momohime (清野桃々姫)
On May 5, 2017, at the Hello! Project Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2018 ~Haru no Koukai Jitsuryoku Shindan Test~, UP-FRONT PROMOTION representative director Nishiguchi Takeshi suddenly decided that several Hello Pro Kenshuusei members including Takase Kurumi and Kiyono Momohime would debut from the trainee program, with the two forming a "new section" that was focused on theater, but different from Engeki Joshibu.
On March 30, 2018, an update was posted on the official Hello! Project website, announcing that the "new section" would become a new group with the image of a "small theater troupe" that uses expressive power and theatrical elements in their singing and dancing, and they would begin activities sometime in the summer or fall alongside a second new group with a performance concept led by Ichioka Reina. The same day, it was announced that an audition to find members for the two new groups was slated to begin in late April. Following a postponement, the Hello! Project "ONLY YOU" Audition finally began on May 11.
On June 9, 2018, during the Hello! Project Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2018 6gatsu ~Niji~ at Zepp Tokyo, it was announced that Maeda Kokoro, Yamazaki Yuhane, and Okamura Minami would be joining the group, with the possibility of more members being added following the conclusion of the ongoing audition. Two days later, it was announced that the group would make its stage debut in the Hello! Project 20th Anniversary!! Hello! Project 2018 SUMMER concert tour, beginning on July 14.
On July 14, 2018, the group members' profiles were removed from the Hello Pro Kenshuusei page on the official Hello! Project site, indicating they are no longer trainees.
On October 19, 2018, it was revealed that the group would be named Ame no Mori Kawa Umi and Takase Kurumi would be the group's leader. It was also announced that the group would be part of the combined group BEYOOOOONDS alongside CHICA#TETSU and an upcoming group formed with the Hello! Project "ONLY YOU" Audition winners.
Group Name OriginEdit
The name represents sources of life such as nature, and each of the founding group members has a part of their name with a meaning related to nature: kurumi (くるみ) meaning "walnut" from Takase Kurumi, ta (田) meaning "rice field" from Maeda Kokoro, hane (羽) meaning "feather" from Yamazaki Yuhane, oka (岡) meaning "hill" and nami (波) meaning "wave" from Okamura Minami, and momo (桃) meaning "peach" from Kiyono Momohime.
The abbreviation RFRO stands for "Rain (Ame), Forest (Mori), River (Kawa), Ocean (Umi)".
- Main article: Ame no Mori Kawa Umi Discography
- Collaboration Singles
- Original Songs
-  Megane no Otoko no Ko (眼鏡の男の子; The Boy with Glasses) - BEYOOOOONDS
-  Bunkasai Jikkou Iinchou no Koi (文化祭実行委員長の恋; Cultural Festival Committee Executive Chairman's Love) - BEYOOOOONDS
- Fanclub DVDs
- [2018.12.xx] Shin Group Ohirome FC Event 2018 ~Natsu no Jin ZIN~ (with CHICA#TETSU)
- Three of the five members have previous idol experience as local idols.
- Takase Kurumi has been in Hello Pro Kenshuusei the longest out of all the members, having joined the program in February 2015.
- Ame no Mori Kawa Umi Members
- Ame no Mori Kawa Umi Discography
- Ame no Mori Kawa Umi Concerts & Events
- Gallery:Ame no Mori Kawa Umi
- Gallery:Ame no Mori Kawa Umi Music Videos
Total Sales CountEdit
|Year||Group Sales||Collaboration Sales||Total Sales|
- ↑ "『Hello! Project 研修生発表会2017 ～春の公開実力診断テスト～』" (in Japanese). Araken Official Blog. 2017-05-05.
- ↑ Hirose Ayaka. "涙、涙に包まれて。、大好き♡広瀬彩海" (in Japanese). Kobushi Factory Official Blog. 2017-05-05.
- ↑ "「一岡伶奈がリーダーの新グループ」「高瀬くるみ・清野桃々姫の新セクション」について" (in Japanese). Hello! Project. 2018-03-30.
- ↑ "オーディション開催のお知らせ" (in Japanese). Hello! Project. 2018-03-30.
- ↑ "ハロー！プロジェクト“ONLY YOU”オーディション開催のお知らせ" (in Japanese). Hello! Project. 2018-05-11.
- ↑ Yamagishi Riko. ""発表！"山岸理子" (in Japanese). Tsubaki Factory Official Blog. 2018-06-09.
- ↑ "「一岡伶奈がリーダーを務める新グループ」「高瀬くるみ・清野桃々姫の在籍する新セクションのグループ」にハロプロ研修生から第一次メンバーの加入が決定！" (in Japanese). Hello! Project.
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 "新グループ、グループ名決定のお知らせ" (in Japanese). Hello! Project. 2018-10-19.
- ↑ "ハロー！プロジェクト新グループ、グループ名決定のお知らせ" (in Japanese). Hello! Project Station (via YouTube). 2018-10-19.
|Ame no Mori Kawa Umi|
|Current Members||Takase Kurumi (Leader) | Maeda Kokoro | Yamazaki Yuhane | Okamura Minami | Kiyono Momohime|
|Other Singles||Collaborations: YEAH YEAH YEAH / Akogare no Stress-free / Hana, Takenawa no Toki|
|Concerts & Events|
|Other Concerts & Events|
|Hello! Project Concerts|
|Units & Other Acts|
|Associated Acts||Hello Pro Kenshuusei, CHICA#TETSU|