|Akiyama Mao promoting "Teion Yakedo"|
|Also Known As||Maopin (まおぴん?)|
|Born||July 29, 2002|
|Agency||UP-FRONT PROMOTION (2015-)|
|Associated Acts||Hello Pro Kenshuusei, Tsubaki Factory, Hello! Project Station Dance Club, REAL LOVE|
|Tsubaki Factory Information|
|Joined||August 13, 2016|
|Member Color||Light Red|
|Debut Single||Hatsukoi Sunrise / Just Try! / Uruwashi no Camellia|
|Time in Group||1 Year, 7 Months, 8 Days|
|Hello Pro Kenshuusei Information|
|“||I really would like to do backflips and acrobatic movements. In the group, I would like to be the member who can do those movements.||”|
–Akiyama Mao, March 2017
Akiyama Mao (秋山眞緒) is a Japanese pop singer under Hello! Project as a member of Tsubaki Factory. She was introduced on May 4, 2015 during the Hello Pro Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2015 ~Haru no Koukai Jitsuryoku Shindan Test~ alongside seven other girls.
Akiyama Mao was born on July 29, 2002 in Osaka, Japan.
On April 1, Akiyama officially joined Hello Pro Kenshuusei. She was formally introduced and participated in the Hello Pro Kenshuusei Happyoukai 2015 ~Haru no Koukai Jitsuryoku Shindan Test~ on May 4 alongside Ono Mizuho, Nakano Rion, Yanagawa Nanami, Maeda Kokoro, Kanatsu Mizuki, Kasahara Momona and Okamoto Honoka.
From October 17 to November 28, she participated in the ℃-ute Concert Tour 2015 Aki ~℃an't STOP!!~ as the Hello Pro Kenshuusei opening act and as a back-up dancer.
On July 31, Akiyama celebrated her 15th birthday at a fanclub event titled Tsubaki Factory Akiyama Mao Birthday Event 2017, featuring two shows at Mt.RAINIER HALL.
Her father, is 54 years old and her mother, Miki, is 50 years old (as of 2017). She has an older sister, Serena, who is 9 years older than her and an older brother, Koichi. The family owns an auto-shop business called "Mickey Auto Company" in Osaka.
The following list are notable friendships Akiyama Mao has acquired:
Akiyama's given name, Mao, consists of the kanji meaning "truth" (眞) and "cord" (緒).
Although her parents thought of many names, the doctor suggested Mao. When Akiyama asks for the reason, they tell her the name will always be happy even when she is an adult, and that is why settled for Mao.
- Name: Akiyama Mao (秋山眞緒)
- Nickname: Maopin (まおぴん)
- Birthdate: July 29, 2002
- Birthplace: Osaka, Japan
- Height: 156.5cm
- Blood Type: B
- Western Zodiac: Leo
- Hello! Project Status:
- Tsubaki Factory Member Color: Light Red (2016-)
- Hello! Project Groups:
- Special Skill: Dance, Bridges
- Hobbies: Dance, Gymnastics
- Favorite Music Genre: Western Music
- Favorite Food: Vegetables and Steak
- Strength: She hates to lose and will work hard at anything
- Weakness: She gives up quickly if she thinks she can't do something
- Least Favorite Food: Green peppers and shiitake mushrooms
- Favorite Color: Rose pink
- Favorite Sport: Cat-and-mouse, Dodgeball
- Charm Point: Her nose, and her forehead
- Motto: Shoujiki wa Issho no Takara (正直は一生の宝; Honesty is life's treasure)
- Favorite Hello! Project song: "Jounetsu Ecstasy", "Jinsei wa STEP!", "Iron Heart", "The Power", "SHALL WE LOVE?", "Nen ni wa Nen"
- Looks Up To: Suzuki Airi, Sasaki Rikako
- Her dream was to have a major debut in a new unit. In an interview with Top Yell in July 2016, she said her future dream is to be active in television and be respected by many people.
- She wants to work hard at singing and dancing to become someone that others will look up to.
- She thought everyone was very nice in Hello Pro Kenshuusei and she was happy she learned so much about singing.
- Her rival in Hello Pro Kenshuusei was Ono Mizuho.
- Her favorite genres of dance are waack and hip-hop.
- She has performed in a flash mob promoting a Kobe women's support group, kiDuki, at Kobe Harborland umie.
- Gallery:Akiyama Mao
- List:Akiyama Mao Concert & Event Appearances
- List:Akiyama Mao Discography Featured In
Youngest member of Tsubaki Factory
- ↑ "[EN] Interview of Tsubaki Factory (Camellia Factory) members by UFL-Staff: Mao Akiyama." UP-FRONT LINK. 2017-03-02.
- ↑ "ハロプロ研修生 新メンバー加入！" (in Japanese). Hello! Project. 2018-04-27.
- ↑ "つばきファクトリー 新メンバー加入決定！" (in Japanese). Hello! Project. 2016-08-13.
- ↑ Akiyama Mao. "ダンス♡♡ 秋山 眞緒" (in Japanese). Tsubaki Factory Official Blog. 2017-01-04.
- ↑ Akiyama Mao. "今日はですね！！秋山 眞緒" (in Japanese). Tsubaki Factory Official Blog. 2018-03-20.
- ↑ Pocket Morning. 2016-11-06-. (Translation by Ro-kun)
- ↑ ""新メンバー"山岸理子" (in Japanese). Tsubaki Factory Official Blog. 2016-08-13.
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwiJWrk3cXc
|Current Members||Ogata Risa (Sub-leader) | Yamagishi Riko (Leader) | Niinuma Kisora | Tanimoto Ami | Kishimoto Yumeno | Asakura Kiki | Ono Mizuho | Onoda Saori | Akiyama Mao|
Indies: 1. Seishun Manmannaka! | 2. Kedakaku Sakihokore! | 3. Hitorijime / Watashi ga Obasan ni Natte mo (DVD Single)
Mini Albums: Tsubaki Factory SOUND + VISION Vol.1
|Concerts & Events|
|Other Concerts & Events|
|Hello! Project Concerts|
|Units & Other Acts|
|Associated Acts||Hello Pro Kenshuusei, NICE GIRL Project! Kenshuusei|