|Members (altogether): 16|
|Current members: 10|
|Graduated members: 5|
|Resigned members: 1|
As of June 2017, there have been a total of sixteen members across six generations. There are currently ten members in ANGERME.
|Name||Birthdate||Home Prefecture||Blood Type||Date|
|August 1, 1994|
|Gunma||A||April 4, 2009||1st||Red||Leader (2009-Present)|
Former Hello Pro Egg (2004-2010)
Hello! Project Leader (2017-Present)
Graduating in spring 2019
|June 4, 1997|
|Osaka||August 14, 2011||2nd||Light Pink||Sub-Leader (2015-Present)|
|November 23, 1997|
Former Hello Pro Egg (2008-2011)
|April 6, 1998|
|Tokyo||A||Orange||Former Hello Pro Egg (2009-2011)|
|June 12, 1998|
|Chiba||AB||October 4, 2014||3rd||Light Blue||Former Hello Pro Kenshuusei (2012-2014)|
|May 28, 2001|
|Miyagi||A||Yellow||Former Hello Pro Kenshuusei (2013-2014) |
Former member of SCK GIRLS (2011-2013)
|October 24, 1999|
|Kumamoto||O||November 11, 2015||4th||Aqua Blue|
|October 22, 2003|
|Kanagawa||A||July 16, 2016||5th||Deep Pink||Former Hello Pro Kenshuusei (2015-2016)|
|Funaki Musubu |
|May 10, 2002|
|Osaka||O||June 26, 2017||6th||Yellow-Green||Country Girls Member (2015-Present)|
Former Hello! Pro Kenshuusei (2013-2015)
|July 7, 1999|
|Kochi||A||Light Purple||Former Hello! Pro Kenshuusei (2016-2017)|
Former Hachikin Girls Member (2011-2016)
|December 28, 1994|
|Chiba||April 4, 2009||1st||December 31, 2011||Light Pink||Former Hello Pro Egg (2004-2010)|
|March 12, 1995|
|Saitama||November 29, 2015||Deep Pink||Former Hello Pro Egg (2004-2010)|
|November 18, 1996|
|August 27, 2011||Yellow-Green||Former Hello Pro Egg (2004-2010)|
|October 30, 1998|
|Gunma||August 14, 2011||2nd||May 30, 2016||Purple||Currently a Musical Theatre Actress|
|November 19, 1997|
|Kanagawa||August 14, 2011||2nd|
|September 9, 2011||Orange||Former Hello Pro Kenshuusei (2012-2014)|
|March 26, 1999|
|Kanagawa||October 4, 2014||3rd||December 31, 2017||Green||Former Hello Pro Kenshuusei (2014)|
|#||Leader||Period of time||Sub-Leader||Period of time|
|1st||Wada Ayaka||Formation – present||None||Formation - November 28, 2015|
|Nakanishi Kana||November 29, 2015 – present|
The sub-leader position was established on November 29, 2015, when Fukuda Kanon graduated from the group.
Each ANGERME member has their own color for outfits and merchandise to distinguish between each member. Members of S/mileage were each assigned a member color. Upon their name change to ANGERME, their member colors were rearranged. Over time as each member leaves the group, current or new members have the opportunity to change their current color to a different one that is available. No member has the exact same colour, but some might have colors that look fairly similar to other members.
Heritage Members ColorsEdit
|Color||Current Owner||Former Owner|
|Takeuchi Akari (2011-2014)|
|Kosuga Fuyuka (2011)|
|Katsuta Rina (2011-2014)|
|Ogawa Saki (2009-2011)|
|Green||Not in use||Tamura Meimi (2011-2014), Aikawa Maho (2014-2017)|
|Wada Ayaka (2009-2014)|
|Aqua Blue||Kamikokuryo Moe|
|Light Blue||Murota Mizuki|
|Nakanishi Kana (2011-2014)|
|Purple||Not in use||Tamura Meimi (2014-2016)|
|Fukuda Kanon (2009-2014)|
|Deep Pink||Kasahara Momona|
|Fukuda Kanon (2014-2015)|
|Maeda Yuuka (2009-2011)|
|Member||Tenure||Time in group|
|Wada Ayaka||April 4, 2009 - Present||9 Years, 3 Months, 10 Days|
|Nakanishi Kana||August 14, 2011 - Present||6 Years, 11 Months, 0 Days|
|Fukuda Kanon||April 4, 2009 - November 29, 2015||6 Years, 7 Months, 25 Days|
- All Member Tenures
- Wada Ayaka: 9 Years, 3 Months, 10 Days
- Nakanishi Kana, Takeuchi Akari and Katsuta Rina: 6 Years, 11 Months, 0 Days
- Fukuda Kanon: 6 Years, 7 Months, 25 Days
- Tamura Meimi: 4 Years, 9 Months, 16 Days
- Murota Mizuki and Sasaki Rikako: 3 Years, 9 Months, 10 Days
- Aikawa Maho: 3 Years, 2 Months, 27 Days.
- Maeda Yuuka: 2 Years, 8 Months, 27 Days.
- Kamikokuryo Moe: 2 Years, 8 Months, 3 Days
- Ogawa Saki: 2 Years, 4 Months, 23 Days.
- Kasahara Momona: 1 Year, 11 Months, 28 Days
- Kawamura Ayano and Funaki Musubu: 1 Year, 0 Months, 18 Days
- Kosuga Fuyuka: 0 Year, 0 Month, 26 Days
Members Single CountEdit
- Sasaki Rikako is the first member to join the group that is born in the 21st century.
- 4th gen is the first generation to have joined after the groups renaming.
- 2010, 2012, and 2013 are the only years in which no new members were added.
- 2009, 2010, 2012, 2013, and 2014 were the only years in which no members had graudated.
- As of February 2017, the third generation is the longest lasting full generation with a total of 3 Years, 2 Mnths, 27 Days.
- The record prior to that was the first generation with a total of 2 Years, 4 Months, 23 Days.
- Kawamura Ayano is the oldest member to join the group at 17 years old.
- ^ On October 16, 2011, all sub-members who remained in the group at that time were promoted to full membership, becoming the 2nd generation.
- ^ Kosuga Fuyuka was still featured in the single after her departure from the group.
- ^ Aikawa Maho was unable to be featured in the 23rd and 24th singles due to her receiving medical treatment for panic disorder during the production periods.
- ^ ^ While both Fukuda's first and Tamura's second member color are translated to purple in the west, Fukuda's purple lean towards a light purple, while Tamura's purple is more of a traditional purple color.