Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|AI KAGO meets JAZZ ~The first door~|
|Album by Kago Ai|
|Released||March 31, 2010|
AI KAGO meets JAZZ ~The first door~ is Kago Ai's debut solo album. The songs are covers of old American Jazz standards, with the exception of "17sai yo Sayonara", a jazz cover of a The Peanuts single, itself a cover of "Arrivederci," an Italian song by Umberto Bindi. Kago already sang a cover of this song, "17sai yo Sayonara (ARRIVEDERCI)", when she was a member of W. The album reached #242 on the Oricon weekly chart and charted for one week, selling 527 copies. The album was released on March 31, 2010. The following year a live performance of its music was AI KAGO meets JAZZ ~The first door Live~ released on DVD.
- How High the Moon (Original: Alfred Drake and Frances Comstock)
- Night and Day (Original: Fred Astaire)
- Blue Moon (Original: Connee Boswell)
- Sunny (Original: Bobby Hebb)
- You'd Be So Nice to Come Home To (Original: Janet Blair and Don Ameche)
- Someone to Watch Over Me (Original: Gertrude Lawrence)
- When You Wish upon a Star (Original: Cliff Edwards)
- Fly Me to the Moon (Original: Felicia Sanders)
- Over the Rainbow (Original: Judy Garland)
- All of Me (Original: Belle Baker)
- 17sai yo Sayonara (１７才よさようなら) (Original: The Peanuts)