|2015 ANGERME Shin Member Audition|
|ANGERME promoting 4th Generation Member Audition|
|Total Applicants||1,800 Auditionees|
|ANGERME Auditions Chronology|
|Previous||S/mileage Shin Member Boshuu! (2011)|
2015 ANGERME Shin Member Audition (2015アンジュルム新メンバーオーディション) is an audition to find new members for ANGERME. The audition was announced on the June 24, 2015 episode of Hello! Project Station by ANGERME leader Wada Ayaka. The application process began on July 2 and the deadline to submit an application was August 16th.
The audition resulted in one new member being added to the group on November 11, 2015; 16-year-old Kamikokuryo Moe.
- Application Requirements:
- Female, Minimum of age 10 and maximum of 17 years of age by July 1, 2015.
- Must not currently be under contract with any agencies.
- Must have consent from legal guardian if under age.
- Application Deadline: August 16, 2015
- Total Applicants: 1,800 Auditionees
- Training Camp Choreographer: YOSHIKO
- Training Camp Singing Teacher: TBA
- Broadcast: On Hello! Project Station
The application deadline was August 16, 2015.
The second round was held on September 5th and 6th. Each candidate had their profile viewed and was interviewed. Those arbitrarily selected by the judges went on to the third round.
The candidates gathered in Tokyo for further screening. From there, they were selected, and invited to the training camp.
- In this round the girls had to:
- Show a special skill.
- Give a performance to the rhythm of Gashin Shoutan.
- Sing song of their choice.
Girls that participated in the third round include:
The winner of the 2015 ANGERME Shin Member Audition had been chosen and was revealed on November 11 during a release event.
Comments by panel and MembersEdit
- Comments by Taisei:
- "She's obviously pretty, but her biggest charm is her pureness. Her eyes power is also strong, although they became weak from so much crying, but she surely has a mysterious charm. As for singing, her technique isn't good yet as expected, but her base was the best from among everyone else. Her voice is also beautiful."
- Comments by Members:
- Wada Ayaka: "Before entering to our room to meet us for the first time, she was crying. When we saw that, we thought "Those are angel tears indeed." While crying, she said "I'm so happy although I look sad crying right now, but I will do my best."
- UP-FRONT PROMOTION added a statement saying that in case they didn't find any of the finalists worthy, they would recommend them to join Hello Pro Kenshuusei.
- As for Kenshuusei who wanted to audition to become a new ANGERME member, they had their auditions separately (it ran parallel to the auditions).
- Taisei and Shimizu Saki were part of the panel that chose the 4th generation of ANGERME.
- After auditioning, Ono Kotomi and Noguchi Kurumi joined Hello Pro Kenshuusei as part of the 25th generation.